Day 1 tomorrow

Yeah I'm on a mission today and Jay has said he's going to pop to his brothers for tea rest of this week bless him so I've no temptation lol. Dread to think what his brother and wife think I'm doing to him lol. X

Haha needs must! And it's good he is doing that bless him :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Hi ladies - just had my weigh in and I lost 7lbs! Don't know why but I feel kinda deflated?? Which I know is Crazy because 7lbs is half a stone and I already lost 9lbs in the two weeks before I started cd X

How long you been doing cd hun? That's still a really good loss!!!
My first week was 6 but as I'd already really cut out carbs it was because I hadn't got the initial carb loss to come off. You've still lost half a stone and that's amazing! That's a months worth on ww!!

Thanks Lizz it's my first week - I guess I just expected more as I have been 100% completely n drunk my water!! I did lose 9lbs on SW in the 2 weeks before I started cd so 16lbs in 3 weeks is definitely a good amount!!! It just feels like I have miles to go!! x

I've lost 16 in 3 weeks too hun so we are matching each other :) that can't be a bad thing lol

Thanks Lizz it's my first week - I guess I just expected more as I have been 100% completely n drunk my water!! I did lose 9lbs on SW in the 2 weeks before I started cd so 16lbs in 3 weeks is definitely a good amount!!! It just feels like I have miles to go!! x

Hello hello that's great because some people lose two decent amounts over two weeks some have a huge loss in week one and as you'd already been cutting down that's great and you will still lose around 3-4 next week at least so dong be put off keep going as if this had been week three of sw you'd have been lucky to shift 2.
I'm having second shake now. Been poo with water today but will have had the minimum whih is main thing. Weigh in fri night for me dont expect much after Mondays incident xx

Just had a picture sent to me off my pregnant cousin (one from last fri) and she's sat I'm costa with a panini crisps cake and hot chocolate omg shoot me now xx

OMG Autumn that's just cruel!!!! x

Omg I'd have been beyond pee'd off with that!!!

I honestly don't think she even understands what I'm trying to achieve or how hard it is etc and u wait she's due to give birth in July and then she will realise she's gained bout an extra 3 stone plus on top of the baby cos she's literally eating 3500 calories every day and she's gone from a size 12 to wearing my old 18's and then she will want my help to lose it all and maybe she will understand how hard it is.
I love costa coffee we have one in out hospital and I walk past twice a day with longing in my heart haha. Jay says it's my own fault for working in a hospital with posh things like a costa and m&s as where he works there's only a vending machine lol. Xx

Karma is a b1tch and she will learn the hard way. Meanwhile you will be slim and fabulous! Keep that as motivation hun!

Wow! I thought my local hospital was ace having costa and w h smith! I shall have to ask the QE for an M&S lol

Karma is a b1tch and she will learn the hard way. Meanwhile you will be slim and fabulous! Keep that as motivation hun! Wow! I thought my local hospital was ace having costa and w h smith! I shall have to ask the QE for an M&S lol Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

There's a few in north west now think hope in Salford has m&s no costa and Blackpool vic has costa and m&s too. It's all very bizarre. We even have an integrated care centre a bit like a massive health centre but with out of hours GPS in and stuff and ghat has a costa too. They're everywhere lol xx

It's genius marketing really! I used to always grab a costa en route. I'd go there early to make sure I had time for it....so spent more on car parking too lol

It's genius marketing really! I used to always grab a costa en route. I'd go there early to make sure I had time for it....so spent more on car parking too lol Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Haha class. It's amazing how now I'm avoiding costa when I walk round the hospital I see literally everyone with costa cups in their hands patients visitors staff it's crazy x

Haha i notice it too and it makes me want to go hijack someone for their coffee lol
Desperate times lol

Haha i notice it too and it makes me want to go hijack someone for their coffee lol Desperate times lol Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches
Lol I'm only really interested when they have 'the bag' as I know they have a tasty cake in it haha x

Lizz have I just read that you nearly fell into my trap from Monday night with the pork scratchings? Least u didn't have many so u wouldn't stress. My scales say same this morning as tent did Monday morning and I had two full bags a lack of crisps 3 cereal bats a shed load of ham which set it all off and steak and salad so those you had won't do u any harm at all xx

Lizz have I just read that you nearly fell into my trap from Monday night with the pork scratchings? Least u didn't have many so u wouldn't stress. My scales say same this morning as tent did Monday morning and I had two full bags a lack of crisps 3 cereal bats a shed load of ham which set it all off and steak and salad so those you had won't do u any harm at all xx

I was even saying to my daughter "I shouldn't be eating these" as I was ramming them in my face. I threw the rest in the bin!
Oh that gives me hope then! My losses aren't amazingly big (stupid evening weigh in's) so hope I haven't totally messed things up!

Well she weighs me on my own scales so I just tell her what it is if it's an evening WI as my scales are better than hers quite frankly haha and she does my inches for me. I want a stone off by 4 weeks on fri I mean another stone so I really need to stay focusswd now and so do u Lizz come one we can do it. I've got a wedding on weekend before you but I'm doing ss+ as it's a Sunday and we both working next day I will just have protein and no booze as I'm focussing on my week on the beach. So hope I can do it so don't u be being naughty as I need u and tinkerbella to keep me on track as the naughty one lol xxx

Talking of costa I was searching for a transaction on my bank statement earlier and I wash shocked by the daily costa transactions!!!
I've got a £10 voucher in my bag that's itching to be spent but lucky for me I love black coffee so costa isn't completely off the cards but not sure I cud trust my self to come out with 'the bag' lol full of goodies!!

My scales are mean I weigh 2lbs more on mine - don't know what their issue is?? So I'll stick with the CDs!!

What is it with pork scratchings with you two????? Lol Im starting to feel like I'm missing out?? x

Is it your cousins first baby??

Back