Day 1 tomorrow

Tigg (autocorrect just changed that to toff, hahha!) if I could fit into size 8 jeans I would take lumpy everything! :) I have so much cellulite in my thighs I look like the surface of the moon so i have lumpy thighs.

Not finding It too bad tink, but I think that's partly because I am so busy all day and the with getting my son home, fed, play and bed its 9pm and time for my shake. Made the cappuccino one tonight and put way too much ice into it but its like a Starbucks frappucino so I like it. Getting maj brain freeze though hahahah.

Heading to the west coast this weekend to visit husbands dad. His mother passed away last month so we are trying to visit as much as we can but its 3.5 hours drive it's a fair trek. Will be nice to get out of the city for a weekend.

Good luck with weigh in tigg! Prob won't be back on until Sunday as Internet signal is like being in the black hole of hell down the west so enjoy the weekend one and all and happy cambridging! :)

Have a brilliant weekend Toodlies!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Feeling pretty Urgh! But hoping my water top ups have helped. Autumn that app is pretty good. I've started using it and it's keeping me on track water wise!

Have a brilliant weekend Toodlies! Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Feeling pretty Urgh! But hoping my water top ups have helped. Autumn that app is pretty good. I've started using it and it's keeping me on track water wise![/QUOTE

Excellent news I forget otherwise and don't wanna drink too little or too much haha. Keep me posted on loss tomorrow.

Toodlies have a great weekend away xx

So a stone in 4 weeks is great if you've been 100% just see what happens next week as maybe go up to ss+ of not losing as i think once u drop to a certain bmi n stuff i need the extra kick xx

Ss+ scares me a little if I'm honest I know what I am like once I start eating I can't stop :-( fingers crossed I will wake up a few pounds lighter and laugh at myself for bring so obsessed and worried! Like you say if your 100% you can't not loose! Xx

Ss+ scares me a little if I'm honest I know what I am like once I start eating I can't stop :-( fingers crossed I will wake up a few pounds lighter and laugh at myself for bring so obsessed and worried! Like you say if your 100% you can't not loose! Xx

You will be surprised at how full you feel when you start stepping up. I have been step2 for most of the time and still lost weight pretty well! Going up to step three (I was going to wait until today but made the change for the second time a couple of days ago) I feel full as a gun. Every day. It's weird but with 1000cals inside me I feel as full as I usually do after Xmas dinner! You'll find a way to deal with it because you have to. I weigh, measure and prep everything in the morning and that means when I'm hungry I don't have to made any decisions as I've already do it all. It's as close as I can get to grabbing a shake out of the cupboard for ease!

I have a two pronged attack.
6.jpg

Morning amigos
Well I'm off to theatre shortly to do some work hehe. I was parading round in my size 14 jeggings and tunic as the jeggings arrived from next early doors whoop whoop I need to calm down this size 14 ketosis giddiness I have going on lol
Tiggs u are an inspiration moving up to step 3 without ketosis I just can't imagine doing it xx

You will be surprised at how full you feel when you start stepping up. I have been step2 for most of the time and still lost weight pretty well! Going up to step three (I was going to wait until today but made the change for the second time a couple of days ago) I feel full as a gun. Every day. It's weird but with 1000cals inside me I feel as full as I usually do after Xmas dinner! You'll find a way to deal with it because you have to. I weigh, measure and prep everything in the morning and that means when I'm hungry I don't have to made any decisions as I've already do it all. It's as close as I can get to grabbing a shake out of the cupboard for ease!

Tigg, any sign of Wimbledon yet??? Hopefully the husks will help!
Thats some top tips you mention there for moving up the plans!! Definitely having things prepared is the key as convenience foods are terrible!!

No sign of Wimbledon yet but I am another lb closer to goal! I reckon Wimbledon is partly to blame for that!

My CDC isn't around for a week and a half so by the time she comes back I will be at goal. Not only that but I'll be giving step 4 a try from the middle of next week! It seems like loads of food. But I will keep you all up to date on how things go!

Hope everyone is having super days too!

No sign of Wimbledon yet but I am another lb closer to goal! I reckon Wimbledon is partly to blame for that! My CDC isn't around for a week and a half so by the time she comes back I will be at goal. Not only that but I'll be giving step 4 a try from the middle of next week! It seems like loads of food. But I will keep you all up to date on how things go! Hope everyone is having super days too!

OMG 1kb is exciting. Wimbledon finishing will fix that no problems. Can't believe you're going to be on step 4 how scary and exciting all at once. Proud of u hun xxx

OMG 1kb is exciting. Wimbledon finishing will fix that no problems. Can't believe you're going to be on step 4 how scary and exciting all at once. Proud of u hun xxx

It is exciting and scary. I hope I settle into real food properly soon. It still sort of seems like I'm cheating when I eat! I know that's silly. But step 4 is two products per day plus three meals!!!!!! Seems like loads.

It is exciting and scary. I hope I settle into real food properly soon. It still sort of seems like I'm cheating when I eat! I know that's silly. But step 4 is two products per day plus three meals!!!!!! Seems like loads.

Oh will have a look in my book when home later n see if any recipes can think of for u too I have a million cookbooks all slimming world xx

Thanks Autumn! Btw Wimbledon has finally entered the world and I feel half a stone lighter!

Hahaha I'm in my office watching actual Wimbledon on iPad laughing my head off now lol.
Keep on with the husks and increase to 2 before a meal if needs be and now you've 'been' they will help for next time xx

Good afternoon fellow amigos! I have returned!!!

It's been a stressful yet wonderful couple of days and sky are here doing lots of banging and clattering but I have broadband again at last!

Everything is done. Freya's room painted, and the whole house is totally unpacked! Yes, I am indeed a legend! Lol I worked solidly from 730 - 930pm yesterday and had all my products and my meal in the space of about an hour but I've managed to stay 100% on plan the entire time!

How are everyone's wimbledons coming along? Increasing in circumference nicely? Lol I don't have weigh in until Sunday so hoping I still lose something despite all the cals burned over the last 2 days as I know water retention is a *****. My new CDC has been ace and checks in regularly which is nice :)

Del (the crush) has been in touch a little (work related mostly) but the Matt saga continues....he text yesterday asking if we could go away for the weekend next weekend?! What the actual f***? I told him no as I have lane swimming 3-4 both days haha

So, what have I missed? And when are my amigos coming to brum to stay in my mahoooooosive house lol xx

Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

Hajaja your update is hilarious even tho I know most of it anyway am still laughing.
??????? xx

So much done in such a short space of time Lizz. Very impressed!

We really will have to find a date we can do brum! It'll be so much fun.

I am going to stick with the husks. Even pre Cambridge I wasn't quite Wimbledon but maybe a bit more Queens Club once in a while (not as big or interesting but still involves tennis balls). It certainly can't harm to have that bit extra fibre and water in my diet long term.

So much done in such a short space of time Lizz. Very impressed! We really will have to find a date we can do brum! It'll be so much fun. I am going to stick with the husks. Even pre Cambridge I wasn't quite Wimbledon but maybe a bit more Queens Club once in a while (not as big or interesting but still involves tennis balls). It certainly can't harm to have that bit extra fibre and water in my diet long term.

Lmao that's bill description lol hahaha.
Had a look at step 4 and basically u just need some 370 cal recipes for evening don't u?
Let me know some stuff u like and I can send u some low cal low fat recipes for it so u can do them. The breakfasts and lunches sound fab. Marmalade beans mmmmm xx

So much done in such a short space of time Lizz. Very impressed! We really will have to find a date we can do brum! It'll be so much fun. I am going to stick with the husks. Even pre Cambridge I wasn't quite Wimbledon but maybe a bit more Queens Club once in a while (not as big or interesting but still involves tennis balls). It certainly can't harm to have that bit extra fibre and water in my diet long term.

Fun? Us lot let loose all together? It'll be friggin lethal! I'll have to get warning notices out lol

Hahahahahaha that's ace! Queens club pmsl

Oh I'm the moving god! The sky men didn't want to go because I was entertaining them so much! Lol xx

Lmao that's bill description lol hahaha. Had a look at step 4 and basically u just need some 370 cal recipes for evening don't u? Let me know some stuff u like and I can send u some low cal low fat recipes for it so u can do them. The breakfasts and lunches sound fab. Marmalade beans mmmmm xx[/QUOTE

Er what the hell are marmalade beans???xx

Back