Day 1 tomorrow

You do get about don't you! Don't panic about the initial gain now that you've stepped up it's just your body saying 'if this is for me I'm keeping it!' But stick to the plan for the week and it will disappear. With the exercise you're doing you're probably still only on 600 cals or so. I wouldn't worry about it just keep plugging away.

You're right thigh Wimbledon arriving fully into the world will help with the weight loss too!

I have my official weigh in later today but I'm pretty sure that having stepped up to 4 I'll be sts this week. I still have that needing to go feeling. I wonder if it'll go before I get to weigh in?!?

Autumn how are you doing? Sounded sooo sore. I hope the ab drops are working!

Anyway hope you have a good day Lizz and all the amigos.

haha i have my moments, although i'm now back home and on the sofa with a jumper on! HOW COLD!!! I worked out pilates is only 100 calories so im still going to be about 750 cals a day now. its frustrating. According to a calorie counting App i now use, my 810 is more like 900.....but its all in accordance with the CD weights? This confuses me!

oh i hope you go before weigh in hun! How are you finding step 4? I have to have another look at your food ideas message becuase im still having boring old rocket and tuna/cottage cheese combo most nights. Are quorn Fillets allowed or is it just mince and pieces?

Work is already t055! Had a meeting this morning that has given me a mega headache! I hate working with morons!

Where is Ian?!?!?!?! Isnt he back yet? xx

haha i have my moments, although i'm now back home and on the sofa with a jumper on! HOW COLD!!! I worked out pilates is only 100 calories so im still going to be about 750 cals a day now. its frustrating. According to a calorie counting App i now use, my 810 is more like 900.....but its all in accordance with the CD weights? This confuses me! oh i hope you go before weigh in hun! How are you finding step 4? I have to have another look at your food ideas message becuase im still having boring old rocket and tuna/cottage cheese combo most nights. Are quorn Fillets allowed or is it just mince and pieces? Work is already t055! Had a meeting this morning that has given me a mega headache! I hate working with morons! Where is Ian?!?!?!?! Isnt he back yet? xx

Yes you can use quorn fillets. There's quite a lot you can have on step 2. Just keep going with it you'll find the weight will come off easily enough! Are you veggie? Try some different leaves or add pickles that's be an easy change. If you want any more suggestions or how to prepare tips on the food then let me know. The thing about step 2 is that though the calories are important to me
They weren't as important as choosing foods that kept me in ketosis.

I was sts today. For my first week on step4 (with a visit to the chocolate heaven of Bruges at the weekend too!) I'm ok with that. Second week of step4 coming up.

I thought he would be back by now! Maybe his Turkish food baby is still in gestation so he's letting that settle before coming back?

Xxx

Hello amigos,

Sorry I can't keep up with you lot lol!! But all good from this end - weigh in the morning and although still bleeding (grrrr!!!) the scales are coming down finally so will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!!

I don't know how ur coping without your little Freya Lizz -- you know what I was like when my daughter went away for the weekend!! But I'm sure she's having a fab time and Thursday will be here before you know it!! Stabbing Matt in the eye with a fork wouldn't be a very nice thing to do lol!!!!!
I'm confused that it's cold in brum lol it's hot here me and my little boy have been at the park all morning!!

Tigg, how's the knee feeling?
Well done for sts the same after your busy weekend and the option of eating ur own body weight in that yummy looking chocolate that's definitely an achievement!!

I was thinking about Ian this morning and wondering whether he should be back!!!

Hello to everyone else sorry I really can't keep up with you all!! But good luck with the diet - and I think regarding poo problems everything is normal on this diet from wimbledons to f&f x

Hello amigos, Sorry I can't keep up with you lot lol!! But all good from this end - weigh in the morning and although still bleeding (grrrr!!!) the scales are coming down finally so will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!! I don't know how ur coping without your little Freya Lizz -- you know what I was like when my daughter went away for the weekend!! But I'm sure she's having a fab time and Thursday will be here before you know it!! Stabbing Matt in the eye with a fork wouldn't be a very nice thing to do lol!!!!! I'm confused that it's cold in brum lol it's hot here me and my little boy have been at the park all morning!! Tigg, how's the knee feeling? Well done for sts the same after your busy weekend and the option of eating ur own body weight in that yummy looking chocolate that's definitely an achievement!! I was thinking about Ian this morning and wondering whether he should be back!!! Hello to everyone else sorry I really can't keep up with you all!! But good luck with the diet - and I think regarding poo problems everything is normal on this diet from wimbledons to f&f x

Hiya Tinks, really glad the scales are showing a drop not so glad about the bleeding. Hopefully that'll stop soon!

My knee is doing pretty well doing my physio every day and back to exercising a bit more too from this week. I took it really easy before my physio appt and then quite easy at the end of last week. I have spin class tonight so back to it properly!

Hope your having a good day! Xxx

Yes you can use quorn fillets. There's quite a lot you can have on step 2. Just keep going with it you'll find the weight will come off easily enough! Are you veggie? Try some different leaves or add pickles that's be an easy change. If you want any more suggestions or how to prepare tips on the food then let me know. The thing about step 2 is that though the calories are important to me
They weren't as important as choosing foods that kept me in ketosis.

I was sts today. For my first week on step4 (with a visit to the chocolate heaven of Bruges at the weekend too!) I'm ok with that. Second week of step4 coming up.

I thought he would be back by now! Maybe his Turkish food baby is still in gestation so he's letting that settle before coming back?

Xxx

Oh thats helpful! Super. Oh you know me Tigg, 100% or bust lol! not veggie but Autumn said there is more fibre in Quorn so might help the poo situation lol. I'll PM you my number sugar if thats ok. I wont hound you too much i promise lol. The book seems really vague. I am struggling with the milk as well.

Glad you didnt have a gain hun. Although i think having been a saint in Bruge i'd have wanted about 6lbs off as a reward! lol. How are you feeling about the choices on Step 4? I cant justify going that high up the plans until im about BMI 24 too xx

Hello amigos,

Sorry I can't keep up with you lot lol!! But all good from this end - weigh in the morning and although still bleeding (grrrr!!!) the scales are coming down finally so will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings!!

I don't know how ur coping without your little Freya Lizz -- you know what I was like when my daughter went away for the weekend!! But I'm sure she's having a fab time and Thursday will be here before you know it!! Stabbing Matt in the eye with a fork wouldn't be a very nice thing to do lol!!!!!
I'm confused that it's cold in brum lol it's hot here me and my little boy have been at the park all morning!!

Tigg, how's the knee feeling?
Well done for sts the same after your busy weekend and the option of eating ur own body weight in that yummy looking chocolate that's definitely an achievement!!

I was thinking about Ian this morning and wondering whether he should be back!!!

Hello to everyone else sorry I really can't keep up with you all!! But good luck with the diet - and I think regarding poo problems everything is normal on this diet from wimbledons to f&f x

sorry to hear youre still bleeding hun! :( Good luck for tomorrow morning! fingers crossed!

Its never easy. I just keep busy really. I'm used to it now. I'd rather her be away with my folks than at her ar5eh0le dads! lol. Ok, perhaps a little extreme re the fork! lol

haha i have a jumper on! Send the sun this way! Send me the ability to poo while youre at it!! xx

Tigg -- how do you cope with spinning?? Lol I went once n honestly it was torture - do they have to make the saddles so uncomfortable??!! Or maybe it was just the size of my bum???

Lizz -- sunshine on it's way with some magic 'make Lizz poo' dust lol ! Hope it helps!!
How's the daily weighing going?? Are u addicted yet?? Are u feeling any better now uve moved up a bit?? xx

thanks hun! there is a little blue in the sky now! lol. I'd happily have thunder storms and the ability to poo though! lol
I only did it this morning and it said 1lb on which p155ed me off as i know its all this poo! I took laxatives at 6 this morning and not even as much of a fart down there! So much pain! :( Feel generally quite rubbish today! :( xx

Sure Lizz send through your number and I'll help wherever I can.

My bmi is about 23 so step 4 is ok. It feels like a lot of food but it's good food so I hope I'm building new, good habits for eating in the future! I think 1500 will be as much as I can have day to day without putting on weight. I'm just a bit short for anything more than that!

I did feel very virtuous after chocolate heaven resistance!

I wear padded cycling short Tinks. Cyclists secret!

Hope you feel less 'full' soon Lizz!

Xxx

Hey everyone. Oh Liz sucks about your poo problems! Worst feeling ever. Hope you get a breakthrough today!! :)

Well done on the loss Tink, hope your bleeding calms down soon.

I have my first weigh in this evening. Will let you know how it goes! :)

Hey everyone. Oh Liz sucks about your poo problems! Worst feeling ever. Hope you get a breakthrough today!! :) Well done on the loss Tink, hope your bleeding calms down soon. I have my first weigh in this evening. Will let you know how it goes! :)

First weigh in, that's soooo exciting!

:D I am v.excited. But super nervous!! Xx

Sure Lizz send through your number and I'll help wherever I can.

My bmi is about 23 so step 4 is ok. It feels like a lot of food but it's good food so I hope I'm building new, good habits for eating in the future! I think 1500 will be as much as I can have day to day without putting on weight. I'm just a bit short for anything more than that!

I did feel very virtuous after chocolate heaven resistance!

I wear padded cycling short Tinks. Cyclists secret!

Hope you feel less 'full' soon Lizz!

Xxx

youre doing so well hun! I'm impressed! :) i'd give my right arm for a bmi 23! have you worked out your TDEE? I have to work out about upping my exercise to cardio when i hit 1000 calories. Its going to be painful lol

Me too! but nothing is shifting this bloody poo!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! xx

youre doing so well hun! I'm impressed! :) i'd give my right arm for a bmi 23! have you worked out your TDEE? I have to work out about upping my exercise to cardio when i hit 1000 calories. Its going to be painful lol Me too! but nothing is shifting this bloody poo!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! xx

I hadn't worked out my tdee but depending in the method used is 1600-1800 cals per day. More than I thought tbh.

When you go up the steps keep going with the toning type stuff and add some weights. You'll get a good work out that burns cals but without the impact! Thinking of your knee!

Xxx

Lady's you are all doing really well!!
Tigg I have no idea how u went anywhere near that chocolate shop without eating anything
Well done !!
Liz have you tried slimatea , it's all natural from holland and barret , DEFO makes you go !!

Xx

i've not heard of that one! I might have to consult google lol

Hi guys. Hope you are all well.

Lizz :( I feel ya on the poo situation... I have been wildly swinging between F&F and wembeldon. I think the lemon yog bars make me F&F so trying to avoid this week.

I had my weigh in last night and was down 3lbs so 13 in 3 weeks. Pretty chuffed with that!

Ceeboo good luck with this weigh in, hope you are well down. It's a big boost the first week! :)

Well done toodlies on the 3lbs off and for staying off the bars. They are part of my routine now lol
I going to Alton towers Friday and Saturday so I'm having bars all day Friday which should be entertaining as I'm not the biggest fan of the lemon bars lol xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Back