Day 1 tomorrow

OMG 48 kids tink????? That's insane! I don't kids then there are more than 3! They gang up and become annoying lol well done for staying on plan though and for getting through the day Tigg, what have you been up to with your sis? Been anywhere nice? Autumn, cake looks awesome! I want....... Lenses playing up, it's 5am and I'm awake! PI553d off much! Xx

Oh you should have messaged me I was awake still too lol.
Do you sleep in them! Are u meant to? Xx

Not supposed to, don't always but sometimes I do.

Well STS for me, and -3" which I know I should be happy with, but as I said to the CDC, the weight and bmi doesn't match the body and I can't only go off the inches as I'm still f-ing overweight!!!

I am so f**ked off it's a joke! Xx

What did your cdc recommend Lizz?? xx

Going up to 1000. But if I do that, I do cardio not just Pilates. Either that or no exercise, which is a no-no!

Still pi55ed off lol xx

Hi all

Tinks.. 48 kids... I am in awe. I can barely handle one most days!! Glad it was a resounding success!

Lizz how annoying re the sts. Hopefully you will see it next week.

I have been a bit of a disaster. Went to the cinema last night. I am a pure salt head so shared a popcorn with my husband. Had a litre if still water to go with it. My god did I pay for it this am. I feel like I have played every game in wembeldon in one day. Things v bad in that dept and v painful :( have started whooshing dulcolax into me and considering getting the dulcolax suppositories in case that ever happens again. It was nearly worse than having a baby...

Have my weigh in tomorrow. I will be lucky if I sts. Have been fairly on plan all week and drinking 4lts of water so can only put it down to the popcorn. I'm such a twit...

Hi all Tinks.. 48 kids... I am in awe. I can barely handle one most days!! Glad it was a resounding success! Lizz how annoying re the sts. Hopefully you will see it next week. I have been a bit of a disaster. Went to the cinema last night. I am a pure salt head so shared a popcorn with my husband. Had a litre if still water to go with it. My god did I pay for it this am. I feel like I have played every game in wembeldon in one day. Things v bad in that dept and v painful :( have started whooshing dulcolax into me and considering getting the dulcolax suppositories in case that ever happens again. It was nearly worse than having a baby... Have my weigh in tomorrow. I will be lucky if I sts. Have been fairly on plan all week and drinking 4lts of water so can only put it down to the popcorn. I'm such a twit...

Dulcolax won't work it's a laxative u needed something to soften it. So many people on this diet use laxatives when u really don't need to it's just cos it's hard and it can do damage using laxatives regularly even weekly. Add fibre powder to your shakes or use the suppositories as it's not the action that's the issue it's the hardness xx

From someone who used to abuse dulcalox in 2009, it doesn't work! The cals are in you before the tablets kick in and you will also feel rubbish and then retain water.
Take the hit on the scales if you cheat, don't turn to laxatives please!!!!! It's a slippery slope!

Ah b*lls! I thought the dulcolax helped with the constipation, wasn't trying to cheat the scales! Has anyone used that fibre stuff that cbridge sells? Meeting her tomor anyway so could pick up a tub of that if it would help.

Ah b*lls! I thought the dulcolax helped with the constipation, wasn't trying to cheat the scales! Has anyone used that fibre stuff that cbridge sells? Meeting her tomor anyway so could pick up a tub of that if it would help.

Me and it makes a big difference it softens it big time in on it now after last Mondays incident I restarted it. X

Me and it makes a big difference it softens it big time in on it now after last Mondays incident I restarted it. X

Thanks autumn (and lizz) - I wil get some of it tomorrow so and start adding it to my evening shake and toss the dulcolax.

Booked a holiday today for the 8th September so it's given me something to work towards I.e. beach body and not beached whale by then! 7 weeks, hoping I will be another stone down at least at that point. Going to live like a hermit til then as clearly I can't be trusted to go out.

Thanks autumn (and lizz) - I wil get some of it tomorrow so and start adding it to my evening shake and toss the dulcolax. Booked a holiday today for the 8th September so it's given me something to work towards I.e. beach body and not beached whale by then! 7 weeks, hoping I will be another stone down at least at that point. Going to live like a hermit til then as clearly I can't be trusted to go out.

I have two heaped teaspoons a day (the max) and once u have pooped ie today it will start working once u start taking it xx

Sorry I have been AWOL for most of the weekend. Nieces and sister are still here. We have had such a lovely weekend! We have been to the British museum (wanted to see mummies) played with bubbles, balls and swings in the garden, walked in the woods, flown a kite, danced to rockabilly in the park and bee to the local farm. Not bad for two days. Some of us adults also went to see monty python tonight!

Busy weekend.

Tinks, that sounds like an amazing party with so many children!

Lizz, maybe you just need to stick to it for a bit to see if the changes happen. My body has taken time on each change of step to realise I'm not over feeding it etc. don't get disheartened you will lose weight but you must be building muscle at the moment if you're losing inches and not lbs.

Autumn, hope the mouth is all better and you are feeling happier back on track.

Hope all bowel movements are moving nicely!?!

Xxx

Well my weekend away wasnt successful on the diet side, partly as I havent confessed to anyone what diet plan I am doing because I know their reaction, especially hubby as he thinks I just need to eat healthy and exercise - if it was that easy for me I wouldnt be 6 stone overweight.

Anyway my mum is a feeder and as soon as we arrived we were offered cream tea or cake which I declined and told mum am on low carb diet. we had steak and salad for dinner so limited the damage there but did have a glass of wine. yesterday was worse, I didnt drink near enough water compared to normal, my mum wanted to make me breakfast and I had scrambled egg as the best option, we went out for the day and at lunchtime we went to a sandwich shop but the salads didnt look appealing and had a rich potato salad so I didnt eat anything and had a coffee but the coffee was grim so i left that but by then i was very very grumpy, we went to our absolute favourite ice cream parlour and I just had a bottle of water and then had fish and salad for dinner so i was good sort of but was a misery guts all day(my mum made me a tuna salad when I got in)

Upset now as I was grumpy with the kids and also with my mum and dad for various reasons (dad going through bladder cancer treatment and mum always ill) just getting emotional blackmail off them and stuck between parents and hubby and its making me miserable- there I have said it.

my parents have the kids this week and I have told mum not too overfeed daughter in plying her with cake/ treats as she loves it but takes after me physically and I am worried they will not take any notice this week although I should I should relax but I know hubby wont be happy if the kids have been stuffed with unhealthy food all week!

why cant life be simple?

sam

Well my weekend away wasnt successful on the diet side, partly as I havent confessed to anyone what diet plan I am doing because I know their reaction, especially hubby as he thinks I just need to eat healthy and exercise - if it was that easy for me I wouldnt be 6 stone overweight. Anyway my mum is a feeder and as soon as we arrived we were offered cream tea or cake which I declined and told mum am on low carb diet. we had steak and salad for dinner so limited the damage there but did have a glass of wine. yesterday was worse, I didnt drink near enough water compared to normal, my mum wanted to make me breakfast and I had scrambled egg as the best option, we went out for the day and at lunchtime we went to a sandwich shop but the salads didnt look appealing and had a rich potato salad so I didnt eat anything and had a coffee but the coffee was grim so i left that but by then i was very very grumpy, we went to our absolute favourite ice cream parlour and I just had a bottle of water and then had fish and salad for dinner so i was good sort of but was a misery guts all day(my mum made me a tuna salad when I got in) Upset now as I was grumpy with the kids and also with my mum and dad for various reasons (dad going through bladder cancer treatment and mum always ill) just getting emotional blackmail off them and stuck between parents and hubby and its making me miserable- there I have said it. my parents have the kids this week and I have told mum not too overfeed daughter in plying her with cake/ treats as she loves it but takes after me physically and I am worried they will not take any notice this week although I should I should relax but I know hubby wont be happy if the kids have been stuffed with unhealthy food all week! why cant life be simple? sam

Did u have the products in addition so u don't get sick? If not be warned u nah feel shocking for a few days but u may not even be out of ketosis.
Personally I reuse to be fed what I dknt want to eat and other than a couple of close family members on hubby's side nobody else knows what I'm doing I am just demanding.
I'm going out fri night for my cousins 30th and have ordered a small steak with plain green salad and won't eat all the steak anyway. Xx

Did u have the products in addition so u don't get sick? If not be warned u nah feel shocking for a few days but u may not even be out of ketosis. Personally I reuse to be fed what I dknt want to eat and other than a couple of close family members on hubby's side nobody else knows what I'm doing I am just demanding. I'm going out fri night for my cousins 30th and have ordered a small steak with plain green salad and won't eat all the steak anyway. Xx
yes I had a bar and a tetra in addition to the food so I felt ok and back on track today but a bit weepy/hormonal!! but that could just be stress of the weekend!
I am away at work all week so no distractions and can be 100% for at least 4 days now
sam

Oh that's good Sam.
100% is the best way on this diet or it's just not worth it I find I could have done SW with better losses as opposed to 5 days on 2 days off etc.
What do you do work wise is it easy to have products? X

Oh that's good Sam. 100% is the best way on this diet or it's just not worth it I find I could have done SW with better losses as opposed to 5 days on 2 days off etc. What do you do work wise is it easy to have products? X
I do clinical research so I could be in the office or at home or out in meetings/ visits to different hospitals so I need to plan ahead but its certainly easier when i am at home!!!

I do clinical research so I could be in the office or at home or out in meetings/ visits to different hospitals so I need to plan ahead but its certainly easier when i am at home!!!

Oh interesting on any particular subject? X

TodY has been a REALLY bad day!
Not only have I had to step up to step 3 because my doctor is a prick, but I've also binged. Ok so my binge was only about 500 calories but it was off plan all the same. Can't change it, and I accept that the scales will be toss on Sunday but such is life. I'll be 100% now until Barbados.

*hanging head in shame xx

I had a melt down today too. Was in a meeting that was all food all afternoon for teaching cakes crisps (kettle) butties and I think I felt so deprived when I got home and only had enough ice for one product I grabbed peanut butter from cupboard. Put it back and ate 3 raisins instead then had a bar and a 44 cal bowl of salad leaves and dressing and a shed load of water. Hoping I've curbed it now and need to be in ketosis soon god help me. I can't go shop for ice don't trust myself so asked jay on his way home to get me ice. He's not impressed as he's havjnb to work late xx

Back