Day 1 tomorrow

Where is everyone?!?! Its because most of us chat over text i think now lol!

Well i am back in work today after 2 weeks off sick and its nice to have the chaps at the depot making a fuss of me. Thankfully, i'm not in the actual office until Friday.....for yet another witch hunt with the usual perpetrators (Sam, the lass who made comments about my weight loss is the main ring leader!) so i am not looking forward to that at all!

Weight wise, had my planned day off on sunday after weigh in, and ate for england! lol It was ok but totally not worth it as it mademe feel like sh1t! I'm now on step 3 and doing more exercise now i am better. Did 50 min Jillian Michaels circuit training DVD yesterday and didnt die so that's a bonus! 50 min pilates today! and hopefully the scales will shift sunday. I want to be 11 7 by barbados and i'm 12 stone now.

How is everyone else getting on? xx

All ok here just sorting out the sad puppy who was spayed yesterday and in pain still.
I was super good on ss and ss+ on holiday. 9 hour journey home Saturday and travel sick was the bridge too far though. Had a tetra and bar by 10am and had nothing else I could have. Had a frappe and a cheese n ham croissant and loads of cooked meat from services and them a few bits when I eventually got in. Tummy felt evil and was messaging to I saying OMG my tummy my tummy then I burped and if went hahaha had me laughing. Scales back to 13-13 today so that's good and just 1lb off hitting the 3 stone mark eeeek. Weigh in tomorrow for me xx

Busy busy busy!!! After hoping and planning for a relatively quiet week I have already been inundated with work. I'm hoping it's not too hard though as my brain is feeling a bit melty and I'm still hoping to get everything done. Though I've realised I'm adding more to my to do list than I'm ticking off! Oh well!

Lizz knows this but I didn't eat very well yesterday. I unexpectedly ended up out at a scene and wasn't prepared for it. So despite having a few biscuits I definitely didn't have enough calories and not the right kind either. So today I will do better! I've had my breakfast (yogurt and berries) and now I've got to work solidly for the next two hours to make sure the statements that need to go out today make it out of the door before my colleague NEEDS to leave to go to the cricket!

I have fruit to snack on and I'm having a quinoa salad thing I brought with me for my lunch. Hoping I'll get through the day without adding anything else to the list.

Glad they're making a fuss of you Lizz! Even more glad you're feeling better! This woman you'll see of Friday is clearly a complete cowbag! I'll send her evil thoughts between writing sentences. Hope I don't write evil cowbag in the middle of my statement!

Xxx

Hello,

Well after my 10 days off (holiday and lots of birthday celebrations) I'm back on today!! And other than my birthday on 20th it's a straight run for me now until I get to goal!! But having a week off was good for me - as I needed to get rid of the deprived feeling and actually realise that the things I really wanted to have werent worth it! Plus it was my holiday with the kids and enjoying myself for that week was actually more important than anything! I haven't got on the scales yet (I've taken my scales to my mums until next Wednesday as I can't be trusted) as I know if I see a massive gain I'm likely to go on a binge. I also need to get out of the habit of weighing everyday and to stop obsessing about it all! So hoping to see the pink stick over next couple of days and then losses here I come!!

Lizz glad you are feeling better and back to work!! Hope Freyas enjoying her summer hols so far - and you've found a plan that works for you now.

Tigg - hope things calm down for you - but most of all u manage to get all your calories etc despite your endless list of tasks to do!

xx

You can do it tinks you nailed it last time and only had a 1lb gain. Are you getting weighed with CDC tomorrow?
Keep busy keep glugging and you will be pink in no time.
I think I'm going to go through my clothes tonight as jays on nights all week which is quite rare in his job. I can't concentrate today worrying about the dog so going to get home as early as I can today. Not had much water today forgot to grab some bottles on way in as was late for time aghhhh xx

What ever you gained Tinks will disappear soon!!! Plus you had a brilliant time!!!

Autumn, are you back too?

I missed lunch again bah! Bloody phone calls and running about. Now must each pre prepared salad thing. Then run off again to go to a meeting in London. Thinking rice pud before I go though to fill me up good a proper!

Xxx

What ever you gained Tinks will disappear soon!!! Plus you had a brilliant time!!! Autumn, are you back too? I missed lunch again bah! Bloody phone calls and running about. Now must each pre prepared salad thing. Then run off again to go to a meeting in London. Thinking rice pud before I go though to fill me up good a proper! Xxx

Hey I came home sat and been ss since sinday. Only issue I had was Saturday and the travel sick and no products left but weigh in tomorrow think am on for a 4lb loss which is damn good for a holiday hehe xx

Hey I came home sat and been ss since sinday. Only issue I had was Saturday and the travel sick and no products left but weigh in tomorrow think am on for a 4lb loss which is damn good for a holiday hehe xx

Wow. That's really impressive! More holidays like that! Xxx

Well so far so good for me today!!! Starting to feel a bit bleurghh headachy etc but don't feel hungry so I'm all good. I've got a massage booked tomorrow afternoon to distract me and make me feel a bit better then hopefully my little stick will be pink!! And then roll on the ketosis high!!

Autumn u are amazing - to lose 4lbs and not eat the scones jam and cream that were waiting for u on arrival in Cornwall is incredibly impressive and you definitely deserve that loss!! xx

Well so far so good for me today!!! Starting to feel a bit bleurghh headachy etc but don't feel hungry so I'm all good. I've got a massage booked tomorrow afternoon to distract me and make me feel a bit better then hopefully my little stick will be pink!! And then roll on the ketosis high!! Autumn u are amazing - to lose 4lbs and not eat the scones jam and cream that were waiting for u on arrival in Cornwall is incredibly impressive and you definitely deserve that loss!! xx

Well will see what it is tomorrow evening hehe then I'm ss+ xx

Well day 1 nearly over and I've been 100%!! Glad to be back on track.... for me day 1 is always the hardest!! So know I'll succeed now!! Itching to get on the scales but thankfully I can't!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?? x

yay we have people on the board again! lol

Well done Tink on day 1! Glad your had a good holiday :) back to shopping and massages now? lol

Tigg, tut tut on missing lunch again!!! I shall have to text you to remind you to have your meals!! :p

Autumn, good luck for weigh in! fingers crossed another couple of pounds have dropped overnight and you get a super result!

Well we have a new poo type folks! (and i know how much you love it when i discuss my poo with you all!). Its the chocolate worm! Now i'm on Step 3, i dont seem to have Wimbledons, not even ping pongs, which is new to me, but now we have the chocolate worms! lots of them! Not "loose" but not a normal solid poo! They take me quite by surprise. One min i am minding my own business, the next i am in need of the toilet! Very bizarre!

So far this week i have done 50 min cardio (monday), 45 min pilates (yesterday) and today is cardio day today. I have my meals planned with precision at least 1-2 days before, so i am managing to keep on top of it whilst also juggling Freya/work etc. I even had dinner with Freya last night which she loved! :) I'm now really enjoying step 3 and doing exercise! :) Dreading the scales though as usual! i have however worked out how to deal with my on scale disappointment....SHOPPING FOR SIZE 10'S!!!!! haha

xxx

Had my post holiday weigh in today.
Lost 5 which is over 12 days and 2 1/4 inches. Taking total to 42lb (3 stone mark) and 25 1/4 inches yippee.
Going to do two more weeks of step 1 and see how I feel about moving up the steps to start exercising which I would like to do really in September
Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Had my post holiday weigh in today. Lost 5 which is over 12 days and 2 1/4 inches. Taking total to 42lb (3 stone mark) and 25 1/4 inches yippee. Going to do two more weeks of step 1 and see how I feel about moving up the steps to start exercising which I would like to do really in September Hope everyone has had a good day xx

That's fantastic Autumn! Well done! Xxx

I feel blurgh today. All this work and not enough rest has caught up with me, got a cold coming. Could do with a sleep and a constant supply of hot tea. Hoping it goes away over the next couple of days.

Now this may be tmi but the poo you describe Lizz is very much like one I had the other day. Now it took me until step 5 to have that so it was a massive shock. My hubby however thinks they are normal as he has them all the time.

Hope you're all doing well. My mystery lb has gone btw. Don't know where to but it can stay there!

Xxx

That's fantastic Autumn! Well done! Xxx I feel blurgh today. All this work and not enough rest has caught up with me, got a cold coming. Could do with a sleep and a constant supply of hot tea. Hoping it goes away over the next couple of days. Now this may be tmi but the poo you describe Lizz is very much like one I had the other day. Now it took me until step 5 to have that so it was a massive shock. My hubby however thinks they are normal as he has them all the time. Hope you're all doing well. My mystery lb has gone btw. Don't know where to but it can stay there! Xxx

Are u taking te husks Tiggs?
The fibre powder and husks seem to have this effect when food is added but it settles down eventually
Makesire u are resting plenty and not kissing anymore meals hun xx

Are u taking te husks Tiggs? The fibre powder and husks seem to have this effect when food is added but it settles down eventually Makesire u are resting plenty and not kissing anymore meals hun xx

I am taking them. I'll keep going with them. No way I want Wimbledon back!

I will be heading home shortly and then not leaving the flat unless it's an emergency until Sunday. Well I may pop for a steam if I get particularly bunged up. That's only over the carpark, so I think that's ok. Though I will do plenty of work, because I have no choice, but I'll stick to the simple stuff!

And I promise to eat my meals. I never had a problem before but I want to make healthy choices so when out at an unexpected scene I'd rather wait and get something in the office or at home than from the services. I stopped in one on Monday and thought I might get a sandwich. Not my favourite or the best thing but not the worst. Anyway their sandwiches were like 500+kcals. No way I'm having junk like that any more. They don't even fill you up properly. So I bought some water and had a shake when I got in. Much better. Hubby has been feeling blurgh last week and sweating a lot so now it's my turn!

So proud that you went to cream tea heaven and came back 5lbs lighter, that's so amazing. Xxx

fantastic well done!!!! great loss and whilst on holiday too sam

Thanks Sam had a mini blip on 9 hour drive home due to travel sickness but pulled it back quick. How you doing xx

I am taking them. I'll keep going with them. No way I want Wimbledon back! I will be heading home shortly and then not leaving the flat unless it's an emergency until Sunday. Well I may pop for a steam if I get particularly bunged up. That's only over the carpark, so I think that's ok. Though I will do plenty of work, because I have no choice, but I'll stick to the simple stuff! And I promise to eat my meals. I never had a problem before but I want to make healthy choices so when out at an unexpected scene I'd rather wait and get something in the office or at home than from the services. I stopped in one on Monday and thought I might get a sandwich. Not my favourite or the best thing but not the worst. Anyway their sandwiches were like 500+kcals. No way I'm having junk like that any more. They don't even fill you up properly. So I bought some water and had a shake when I got in. Much better. Hubby has been feeling blurgh last week and sweating a lot so now it's my turn! So proud that you went to cream tea heaven and came back 5lbs lighter, that's so amazing. Xxx

Well we have drug reps come in on a Monday who bring lunch to teaching n I stood there m went through 20 different sainsbury sandwiches n was gobsmacked n everyone was put off lol. Although my sec said they all ate it when I left lmao.
Need to keep a stash of something dried u can have if possible xx

Thanks Sam had a mini blip on 9 hour drive home due to travel sickness but pulled it back quick. How you doing xx

well its not going so well for me in india
i am trying my best but it is difficult to find things to eat when out or with colleagues but i have been drinking lots of water and having usually a shake (not great just hand blended) amd a bar
i am quite enjoying green tea but the milk tastes weird here - at least now they know to give me a glass of skimmed milk every day!! the hotel staff think i am strange as they dont think i eat apart from sometimes an egg white omelette and bowls of clear soup which is the only nice thing

the issue is i am running low on products of i have 3 a day and cant get plain fish or prawns and dont want to risk salad!!

the chicken i have had has put me off eating any more (the odd bone or gristle!!) so the protein i am getting ia from eggs but it means i feel reAlly hungry to the point of tears tonight

i am just homesick now and i wont go into details but the person who has joined recently as a bit of tit and i dont like him

i almost broke out the peanuts, oreos, snickers etc sent to tempt me

seriously though it is a massive test for me this week and i just hope it pays off on the scales when i get back (i cant even check how the scales are ahowing!!)

anyway sorry to rant

sam

Back