Day 1 tomorrow

I had a less than good experience in Bangladesh and if the food in India is anything like there you're doing really well Sam. Toodlies, I hope work eases up for you soon. I haven't been resting enough and now have a hideous cold! And enforced time off. Ah! I do love Dolvette! Unconvinced by Anna though. Miss Jillian! Xxx

I don't think Anna comes back for next season but don't quote me. Dolvette is fit a flip a body to die for and I love his emotion when they get results and in the marathon n stuff. Can't wait to see who wins tomorrow. Xxx

I was surprised! Xxx

Ohhhhh shhhh lol we know who the final 3 home winners are and I hate that bloody woman whose in love with bob grrrr. I think John will win overall or roman ohhhhh can't wait. Hope genres another series soon. Not keen on the Aussie version plus they do it in kg which messes with my mind lol xx

I think they basically film the next one after the finale as they always have footage to show! So I'm on the look out for the next one coming up! Xxx

I think they basically film the next one after the finale as they always have footage to show! So I'm on the look out for the next one coming up! Xxx

Well u best text me immediately. I like it this easy though 5 episodes a week lol and it should be due as each series is done over 7 months x

thanks all

the end is in sight i will be home soon only 21 hours before i can check in, the hotel staff have been lovely and attentive though so i think it will be easier when i come back and probably do a shorter trip as 1 week is more than enough and will bring gym stuff next time !!! i did being swim wear but people in the restaurant get an eye full of the pool and dont want to put people off their food!!! i like exercise to be private!

this morning was good egg white omelette and i asked for some smoked salmon which they kindly obliged and it was delicious i know it isnt really on the list but it was some nice protein to get down me and i think the hotel staff were relieved they found something i liked!!!

Toodles - glad its not just me being a fusspot!!!
autumn - the thought of plain fresh prawns makes my mouth water!!

i was hungry last night and had 5 cashews but those are the only nuts i have had all trip, when i think pf what i could have been eating ie pancakes and plenty of creamy curries rice and breads i am pleased with myself.

i wonder what it is with the milk here ? they dont serve it chilled and it has a sweetish slightly off taste!! one thing though is green tea i am really enjoying with milk and bit of sweetener.

i put on a fitted top this morning and it defo felt like a bit more roomy so i am happy just to see and feel a bit slimmer

i wont weigh in on sun with the long haul travel bloat situation ! sunday will be a not much to eat day as up at 4am and on plane at 7am then train back from heathrow i will hopefully pick up a m and s prawn pack and salad so if i take a couple of bars then i should be fine and will only drink water on the flight anyway and hopefully nap some

thanks for all your help girlies getting me through this trip its a great support.

sam

Autumn, Tigg, what on earth are you talking about?!?!?!

Thank F its Friday folks!!!! :)

I keep getting belly ache and being really bloated! Not sure why at the moment but its bloody irritating!
having my CD porridge and berries now as i have a meeting at 9-11 and i usually eat about 10ish. Didnt want to push it too late as it will only end up missing meals and i'm really trying to stick with this step 3 100%!

I get to leave work early today, and then i have a very overdue eye test! Not had one for about 4 years! and need to order some new contact lenses so its a good time to get sorted! If they try and make me wear glasses i might have to punch someone as they make me look like a d1ck!

Well the questions have started off Sam. how much weight have i lost, how much still to lose, what dress size now, what size do i want to get down to, what exercise i do.....and then goes on about how she goes to the gym every day blar blar snore!

I have the witch hunt meeting 9-11. Dreading it! :(

Hope everyone is ok and being good :) xx

Autumn, Tigg, what on earth are you talking about?!?!?! Thank F its Friday folks!!!! :) I keep getting belly ache and being really bloated! Not sure why at the moment but its bloody irritating! having my CD porridge and berries now as i have a meeting at 9-11 and i usually eat about 10ish. Didnt want to push it too late as it will only end up missing meals and i'm really trying to stick with this step 3 100%! I get to leave work early today, and then i have a very overdue eye test! Not had one for about 4 years! and need to order some new contact lenses so its a good time to get sorted! If they try and make me wear glasses i might have to punch someone as they make me look like a d1ck! Well the questions have started off Sam. how much weight have i lost, how much still to lose, what dress size now, what size do i want to get down to, what exercise i do.....and then goes on about how she goes to the gym every day blar blar snore! I have the witch hunt meeting 9-11. Dreading it! :( Hope everyone is ok and being good :) xx

We talking about Biggest Loser USA. It's brilliant! I sit on my exercise bike and cycle as I watch it.

Just say 'it's nice of you to show such an interest in me but frankly it's my body and my life and I will do what I want with it. It really isn't any of your business'

If you gives you the old but in just concerned about you. Tell her she has a strange way of showing concern by putting people down and bugging herself up.

As for the meeting ride it out serenely, you're good at what you do and they are lucky to have you!

Dropped hubby off at his fantasy football auction day (yup you read that right) in a bit then home to work/recover.

Xxx

i really do need to start watching that! EVeryone talks about it! I shall set it to record!

haha thankfully she has left me alone since. She was supposed to be in the meeting but didnt attend. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. Some good points, some bad, they tried to have a dig but thankfully i managed to deflect it

his what now where?!?!?!?!?!? lol

i really do need to start watching that! EVeryone talks about it! I shall set it to record! haha thankfully she has left me alone since. She was supposed to be in the meeting but didnt attend. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. Some good points, some bad, they tried to have a dig but thankfully i managed to deflect it his what now where?!?!?!?!?!? lol

It's brilliant. Some of the transformations and maintenance are amazing. Plus I figure if they can do all that stuff then I sure as he'll can get off my bum and do it too! Definitely worth watching!

Good she sounds like a right pain in the behind.

Yes hubby does a fantasy football league. But unlike most people who do it him and his friends use the telegraph prices but give themselves an imaginary budget and bid for the players they want in their teams so that no two of them can have the same player. It takes all day. He will get home at about midnight probably. They have been known to hire a room above a pub and be kicked it at midnight before they've finished and had to complete it on the street! They take it very seriously. Every week you have to choose your team from your squad. You can't play anyone out of position so if all of your midfield is injured then you have no midfield! There are further (shorter) auctions at the transfer window where to put forward the players you want to sell and you can bid for anyone else as long as they aren't owned by someone already. As well as the league they also do a version of the fa cup!

Honestly it's boring and yet it gets him out of my hair for a bit so I don't mind!

Be tomorrow when we watch it now as jay been back in work since lunch am waiting for him now I can see him walking over carpark he looks like a broken man lol. He's not going to be much fun this weekend lol.
Second shake to have when I get in n my bar xx

yey last day today and started with a shake instead of hotel breakfast!
yesterday was a 100% step2 day really pleased with myself 2 shakes a bar and egg white salmon and a bit of veg and lots of water and some green tea and a couple of coffees

probabaly out tonight for thai food which should be ok as i can choose a prawn or fish dish and then ready to pack for the trip home

cant wait to see the hubs and kiddies and have a big cuddle

have a good day all - working today so back online for a catch up on posts later!

sam

yey last day today and started with a shake instead of hotel breakfast! yesterday was a 100% step2 day really pleased with myself 2 shakes a bar and egg white salmon and a bit of veg and lots of water and some green tea and a couple of coffees probabaly out tonight for thai food which should be ok as i can choose a prawn or fish dish and then ready to pack for the trip home cant wait to see the hubs and kiddies and have a big cuddle have a good day all - working today so back online for a catch up on posts later! sam

Hope your last day goes super quick hun n have a safe journey bavk home xxx

Well done on getting through it Sam.

I'm still feeling rough! But good news is that I'm seeing my CDC next week about becoming a CDC! She's willing to sponsor me. So yay!

Well done on getting through it Sam. I'm still feeling rough! But good news is that I'm seeing my CDC next week about becoming a CDC! She's willing to sponsor me. So yay!

She will get 8% if everything u sell so she will defo help u along lol xx

She is happy to do it and I don't plan on having a large customer base and she knows that too. I don't have time for lots of clients. So she won't make very much out of me at all! Xxx

Tiggs
New season started in jan in USA tv and only bob n dolvette doing it. It's called biggest loser 'no excuses' xx

Oooooh! Do we know when it hits uk screens?

No am going to google it. They start in pairs then split them up. One bloke not kidding he's father Xmas lol. Xx

Back