Day 1 tomorrow

Evening all, well done on the loss Lizz, that's fab and ur inch loss is amazing!!

I've never had a suitcase that's half full / I'm always one of those people u see squabbling about at check in trying to make mine lighter lol!!

Tigg, glad u had a good weekend booo to the headache though!! Think u must of been sleeping for me n Autumn!!

I really need to sleep tonight!! I can't take another all nighter lol!

xx

Hope you get some sleep! Enjoy the protein I'm sure there'll be some at the wedding on Thursday. I just hope it's something you like! Where is the wedding? Xxx

In Cheshire but at a manor not a hotel. Meal is guinea fowl or a cheese pasta vegetarian that's it as there's only enough if that pasta for the vegetarians and a few more. Starter is some tartlet so am praying they've not gone for one of those evening buffets that's all mini burgers n mini fish n chips that waiters bring round or ok screwed n it wouldn't surprise me kne bit. Xx

In Cheshire but at a manor not a hotel. Meal is guinea fowl or a cheese pasta vegetarian that's it as there's only enough if that pasta for the vegetarians and a few more. Starter is some tartlet so am praying they've not gone for one of those evening buffets that's all mini burgers n mini fish n chips that waiters bring round or ok screwed n it wouldn't surprise me kne bit. Xx

A bit of guinea fowl is pretty much all you could have off that list! If the other stuff becomes too tempting (I'm sure you can resist as long as there's something you can have but if there isn't) dance! Anything you put in will be used up before you get a chance to hold on to it!

Xxx

Evening all, well done on the loss Lizz, that's fab and ur inch loss is amazing!! I've never had a suitcase that's half full / I'm always one of those people u see squabbling about at check in trying to make mine lighter lol!! Tigg, glad u had a good weekend booo to the headache though!! Think u must of been sleeping for me n Autumn!! I really need to sleep tonight!! I can't take another all nighter lol! xx

Did you manage to sleep last night Tinks?

Xxx

Did you manage to sleep last night Tinks?

Xxx

Yes / I finally did!!! I managed to get 5 hours!!! Which after 4 nights of pretty much nothing feels great! :)

How's your headache this morning?? Is it off to work for you today?? xx

Morning All!

Tink, well done on the 5hours! lol I managed an epic early night last night and slept like a baby. I hope tonight is better for you! when is your birthday? Worried i've missed it

Tigg, hope youre feeling ok now and youre still enjoying your weekend away? You back now? Does usual texting resume? lol

Autumn, just enjoy the wedding. You know the plan, if you deviate, its still within your control and your PT will make sure it doesnt stick about for long!

I'm off to plymouth today. Staying at the holiday Inn and there is a gym! :) So all packed and ready. I've already messaged my boss and told him i shall be having breakfast in my room (i'm taking granola and berries with me!) and i'll be going to the gym in the morning. It opens at 630 so i will be there when it opens.
So the routine is:

Monday: Breakfast.....CD porridge and berries (done). Lunch: salad leaves with cous cous at the services en route. Gym. Dinner: chicken salad. Bar.
Tuesday: Gym. Breakfast - Granola and berries. lunch: Green salad and CD soup. Dinner: Not sure yet. Swim. Bar
Wednesday: Gym. Breakfast - Granola and berries. HOME! :) Salad. Normality resumes.

Seeing it all written down really help me get my head round it. And by going the gym and taking my own breakfast, it means i'm avoiding hotel breakfast territory. I find it irritating that i cant get hold of the menu for the room service/restaurant.

How is everyone getting on? xx

Lizzrob - great planning ahead like you say stops any wavering on what to have ---you can do it 1 more week

Autumn - the dreaded reliance on what someone else is providing is so difficult but i like the thought of just going for a dance instead, so hard when you are in that situation

As for me I am aiming to get back to ketosis this week although difficult as hubby off work!! yesterday got new bikes and went off for a ride and it was fab much easier on my new bike (or maybe cos lost 1.5 stone?) anyway i had a bar before going out (salad and yogurt in morning/lunch) evening went to pot having some baked crisp nibbles and hubby made cosmopolitans and also a glass of champers and had salmon samphire and salad to eat and in bed by 10!! so back to getting into ketosis so no alcohol now for a week ! bike ride was 11miles with half off road and a big hill in the middle which burned off 600-900 cals depending on which app used! so am hoping having a bit more food and a bit more exercise cancelled each other out. am happy to have the odd weekend like that as kept in moderation i dont feel am missing out !! daughter making chocolate cake pops and the smell is wafting into the office - luckily they dont hang around long!!
sam

Yes I am back and in the office! Weekends are short!

Lizz take a leaf out of Sam's book and just ask for what you want at the hotel!

Autumn, enjoy the wedding, dance, eat the protein and watch how drunk everyone gets!

Sam, well done on the cycling! It's definitely easier when you're lighter! I can run for miles now, it's brilliant! Well when my knee isn't knackered it is!

Tinks great news on the sleeping. Just need to keep it going now!

Xxx

Morning All!

Tink, well done on the 5hours! lol I managed an epic early night last night and slept like a baby. I hope tonight is better for you! when is your birthday? Worried i've missed it

Tigg, hope youre feeling ok now and youre still enjoying your weekend away? You back now? Does usual texting resume? lol

Autumn, just enjoy the wedding. You know the plan, if you deviate, its still within your control and your PT will make sure it doesnt stick about for long!

I'm off to plymouth today. Staying at the holiday Inn and there is a gym! :) So all packed and ready. I've already messaged my boss and told him i shall be having breakfast in my room (i'm taking granola and berries with me!) and i'll be going to the gym in the morning. It opens at 630 so i will be there when it opens.
So the routine is:

Monday: Breakfast.....CD porridge and berries (done). Lunch: salad leaves with cous cous at the services en route. Gym. Dinner: chicken salad. Bar.
Tuesday: Gym. Breakfast - Granola and berries. lunch: Green salad and CD soup. Dinner: Not sure yet. Swim. Bar
Wednesday: Gym. Breakfast - Granola and berries. HOME! :) Salad. Normality resumes.

Seeing it all written down really help me get my head round it. And by going the gym and taking my own breakfast, it means i'm avoiding hotel breakfast territory. I find it irritating that i cant get hold of the menu for the room service/restaurant.

How is everyone getting on? xx

Birthday isn't until Wed Lizz so you haven't missed it!!

It's my wedding anniversary today, but as hubby is away my friend taking me out for dinner (nandos of course)!! So looking forward to that tonight!! I'm staying on plan for birthday - but going away for a couple of days the following week - so decided I'm having breakfast while I'm there but other than that I'm on plan the rest of the time. Need to get to goal now!!

I realised this morning that I have lost pretty much what my daughter weighs or the equivalent of two of my son lol!! How shocking is that?? Definitely makes me feel better as although I obv know I'm smaller sometimes it doesn't feel like it!! xx

Birthday isn't until Wed Lizz so you haven't missed it!! It's my wedding anniversary today, but as hubby is away my friend taking me out for dinner (nandos of course)!! So looking forward to that tonight!! I'm staying on plan for birthday - but going away for a couple of days the following week - so decided I'm having breakfast while I'm there but other than that I'm on plan the rest of the time. Need to get to goal now!! I realised this morning that I have lost pretty much what my daughter weighs or the equivalent of two of my son lol!! How shocking is that?? Definitely makes me feel better as although I obv know I'm smaller sometimes it doesn't feel like it!! xx

Happy anniversary! Enjoy the Nandos! I know what you mean about sometimes not feeling smaller! You are though! Have you got an old photograph or a piece of clothing to remind you just how far you've come? I still have an old belt that used to be able just do up but now when I put it on I get a flappy tail!

Xxx

Happy anniversary! Enjoy the Nandos! I know what you mean about sometimes not feeling smaller! You are though! Have you got an old photograph or a piece of clothing to remind you just how far you've come? I still have an old belt that used to be able just do up but now when I put it on I get a flappy tail!

Xxx

Thanks Tigg, yep I've got old photos hidden somewhere lol might have to dig them out my cdc took before pics of me aswell, so maybe it's time for halfway photos to compare??
I bet Uve never been so proud to have a flappy tail lol xx

Howdy people
I've been weighing at home and keeping an eye on things now I'm on step 2 and exercising.
Off to the gym again tonight and as tinks knows I shall be doing the following

Chris
Roger
Wesley and if my knee can handle it I may sample Barry.

For those who think I'm mad this is what sleep deprivation has done to me and tinks
Chris- x trainer
Roger- rower
Wesley- weights
Barry of course is the bike and I dknt like sloppy seconds so inclined to let tinks keep him. Haha.
Had 2 products and lots of H20 and after a decent sleep last night I feel fresh as a daisy.
I wknt be dancing at the wedding as 1) my shoes are ridiculous and 2) i have to be bladdered haha. I'm thinking guinea fowl and veg and sister in law says the kids starter is melon so I can steal some of that if all else fails. Gotta be better than tartlet.
I'm also booking my PT for bank holiday Monday because if I got ahead with having my treat day the day before (Sunday) as planned I can make him burn it off me lol.
I have read all the posts earlier and sounds like everyone is busy busy and focussed too.
Lizz stay calm if you can't find the food u need hun xx

lol Autumn I am off to gym tonight also as i can squeeze in 1 and a half hours whilst kids are training! i may even be brave an ask about some of the machines which to use for my arms but depends how busy it is and which trainer is on (some of the men i find intimidating!)

so i will be doing a bit of Ronnie run (and walk!!) as i cycled yesterday i dont want to overdo it!!!

enjoy yourselves!!

sam

tink, happy anniversary hun! Hope you enjoy your nandos! :) And glad i didnt miss your birthday. just have to remember for wednesday now lol Its funny you say about weight loss being more than your daughter....mine is equal to both Freya's and my baggage allowance for the flight lol

Autumn, hope you get on ok with the gym? I will never remember those names!! lol. I did 20min walk/run, 10 min x trainer and 5 min bike! Going to do the same tomorrow at 630, and then a swim tomorrow evening! I really want to get this last 2.5lbs off this week :(

Sam, how are you getting on this week hun? I bet you are glad to be home and back to normal.

Tigg....hows your day been? Have you managed to have your calories?

Well hotel food is fine. I am under my cals by 70 but not having anything additionally. Tomorrow breakfast i have my fruit, lunch salad and soup then dinner i shall have the same as ive had tonight which was a piri piri chicken superfood salad and then a fruit salad. I was very picky and demanding (no avocado, no dressing, extra rocket...then no raspberry coulis with the fruit) and they did it all tbf.
Dreading tomorrow. Its going to be a long ass day :(

Oh, and i wouldnt be me if i didnt whinge about poo! Ive forgotten to bring my drugs/husks with me and i really need a poo! My belly is feeling bloated again and i dont know why! AGAIN!!!! :( xx

tink, happy anniversary hun! Hope you enjoy your nandos! :) And glad i didnt miss your birthday. just have to remember for wednesday now lol Its funny you say about weight loss being more than your daughter....mine is equal to both Freya's and my baggage allowance for the flight lol Autumn, hope you get on ok with the gym? I will never remember those names!! lol. I did 20min walk/run, 10 min x trainer and 5 min bike! Going to do the same tomorrow at 630, and then a swim tomorrow evening! I really want to get this last 2.5lbs off this week :( Sam, how are you getting on this week hun? I bet you are glad to be home and back to normal. Tigg....hows your day been? Have you managed to have your calories? Well hotel food is fine. I am under my cals by 70 but not having anything additionally. Tomorrow breakfast i have my fruit, lunch salad and soup then dinner i shall have the same as ive had tonight which was a piri piri chicken superfood salad and then a fruit salad. I was very picky and demanding (no avocado, no dressing, extra rocket...then no raspberry coulis with the fruit) and they did it all tbf. Dreading tomorrow. Its going to be a long ass day :( Oh, and i wouldnt be me if i didnt whinge about poo! Ive forgotten to bring my drugs/husks with me and i really need a poo! My belly is feeling bloated again and i dont know why! AGAIN!!!! :( xx

Not managed my calories yet but I will have some yogurt and berries later and that should catch me up. I think.

Well done on all the gyming ladies. Very impressive!

Really glad the hotel food isn't being too traumatic Lizz!

Xxx

I'm really relieved that I'm within my comfort zone food wise.

You'd think that as I'm not being weighed now until the 7th September that I'd be off plan by now but I'm still as focused as always :) this gives the so much hope for maintenance :) it just goes to show that I really can do this 'wise choices' b0ll0x lol xx

I'm really relieved that I'm within my comfort zone food wise. You'd think that as I'm not being weighed now until the 7th September that I'd be off plan by now but I'm still as focused as always :) this gives the so much hope for maintenance :) it just goes to show that I really can do this 'wise choices' b0ll0x lol xx

Just keep that focus I'm the same when someone else takes the control away like the damn wedding I panic and if can push me over the edge.

I've decided I won't have a treat day as planned but a treat meal so Sunday I will have seafood starter then steak chips as mushrooms (6 large chips stacked fancy) and share a pud with J which is better than what I was planning. I will be walking 4-5 miles each day and then see my PT Monday soon as I'm back so hopefully shouldn't effect ketosis too much.
Quorn is so filling on step 2 it's a beast. Nandos tomorrow hope I can resist the chips n garlic bread like our tinks is.
Well done everyone on the food and exercise front we are on fiiiiiire amigos. Xx

And you'll resist because you know that the losses give you a bigger buzz than the food ever will! You are in control! You have a plan :)

We really are! Look at us all, exercising and sh1t lol xx

And you'll resist because you know that the losses give you a bigger buzz than the food ever will! You are in control! You have a plan :) We really are! Look at us all, exercising and sh1t lol xx

Haha we are the active amigos. X

active amigos - i like it!!

at the gym i did the run/walk thing no problems and a bit of lie back bike (bum too sore after yesterdays cycling to so proper sit up bike!)

as it was nice and quiet in gym i got to do quite a few machines concentrating on arms and legs so no doubt i will suffer wednesday!!

got an early (5.30am) train tomorrow to oxford so have packed my bar and tetras for the day wont get home till late so will be set for the day, i need a good day as scales seem to be creeping up not down last couple of days but then again its coming to that time of the month so will try and ignore and not jump on them!

lizz well done ordering what you want and the way you want it, doesnt come naturally but when you are paying you should have what you wAnt

muscles feel genuinely tired so off to sleep now!!
sam

Back