Day 1 tomorrow

1/3 of the gain gone aghhh eyes on the prize and day 2 of a restart is always the most evil for me.
Got to finish early to take puppy to vets as jay is away fell like I may as well move in that place lol x

Hello everyone,

Hope your all ok?? And Lizz I wanna be in Barbados well done on the bikini!! Are you staying on plan whilst there or are you off completely?? Hope you have a fab time!!

I've been to cheddar for last few days - came off plan completely as planned but didn't go crazy! so back to day 1 for me now but it's a straight run (hopefully) to goal now. I've gained 3lbs over past two days which I'm ok with as know it'll be gone in no time!!

Looking forward to getting on with it now as with holidays etc feel like I haven't got anywhere lately!! xx

Sorry been a bit AWOL. I left my phone charger at work and so no chance to be on here! I have finally sent the CDC training form off. My CDC had lots to fill in on her form before it could be sent! I should be on the September training day apparently. Quite exciting!

I'm sure your little slip following the trauma autumn will disappear I'm sure. You're too good at this diet for it not to work!

Lizz you look fabulous, 1lb from Barbs goal seems stupidly irrelevant. Bikini!

Xxx

Hi all

Have been AWOL, sorry about that. Work is finally calming down after a few weeks of torture. Did a quick catch up, you all are doing well (though dont know if its the geese or dogs I feel more sorry for autumn, hope everyone has recovered!)

Lizz, well done!! 1 lb from goal is nothing. Hope your having a great time. Autumn and Sam, well done on being so well behaved on your hols (6lbs autumn, WOW!)

Tink, your killing me. You are in a place called cheddar? I must find this magical place, please tell me the have cheese shops galore! Never heard of it. I am a cheese addict...! Tigg, CDC counsellor! You've done so well you will be an inspiring leader!

Things ok here. My CDC Was away for a month. Met her replacement half way through and met her again tonight. Was down 5 when I met the replacement and 4 tonight so 27lbs overall (feeling lizz pain with the stupid stubborn one lb!!!) but have to say was fairly happy as got into the 10 st bracket. Also went out Friday night (think I was saying last time I was on my BFF was home and we had one night together ?) well went out with the very best of intentions but dear god... I drank myself into a hole in the ground. It was mighty fun but... I am never drinking again. The hangover was awful but only had my three products all day but kept thinking about cheese sandwichs. My sister was texting me no carb encouragement all day! All and all was happy with the 4 off (in two wks) taking that into account!

I am on SS again for one more week. Meeting CDC again next week and gearing up for my hols the week after. Really going to try and do SS+ on hols. Have a wedding as soon as we are back ad the dress I want to wear just fits... Also have a work trip coming up so want to be skinny for that so have motivation to keep it going.

Well done on the loss Toodlies! Take a pic of the dress for the wedding on your hols and look at it whenever you're tempted! Xxx

here is my update:
Wed - we went off to do the zipwire and underground trampoline today supposed to be a step 3 day but managed to have a tetra in the morning And then we were off - i had made a picnic so was organised with egg ham and salad for me the only issue was drinking water as we were up a mountain for 2 hours so i didnt want to be my usual self desparate for a wee!!
anywAy what i didnt realise was that they weigh everyone publicly and write your weight in kilos when you get there !!! eek and with all your clothes amd walking boots so am reallly really glad i have lost some weight even though i know i have a long way to go so got all gear on and off we went - zipwire was fabulous so much fun amd we all enjoyed it, went on the bounce below trampoline after which i didnt enjoy as much but that was just me everyone else did
good day though
got back and my parents wanted to get a chinese takeaway so i had prawn and veg no rice and so i think that was fine so a good day

today i have been very grumpy very pmt ish with a slightly sore throat coming on- hubby made me a coffee and i tried yogurt amd couldnt eat it just felt yuck - i have been a right moody cow all day mind u i had to avoid having magnum ice creams, chips and just had my tetra and water and bar and caved in and had a wholemeAl tortilla wrap with chicken - i had planned to just eat the chicken - hubby says i am a grumpy cow but i cant help it my throat is feeling worse and glands swollen just hope i cam fight it off quickly

home on saturday .... next week back to step 2 !!!

sam

Just popping in with an update myself.
Tues- ss
Weds- greedy get day had total binge of sugar carbs and fat, jays away was shaky sweaty n awful at work n once I started couldn't stop. Felt hanging last night and was crying telling jay to drive 4 hours home (10pm) and he was going to lol.
Today- step 1 and the gym. Managed a good work out due to amount of rubbish in my body from yesterday. Feel much better for it too. Am staying at the in laws, they went to our house and collected dogs so I went to gym after work then their house. Father in law made me laugh when I walked in and said 'come on in my little princess whilst I wore your mouth up' haha as they have 4 sons (moody sons) I get spoiled. Had a shower cuddled my dogs and Mira left my pjs on radiator so warm for me hahaha. It's like I'm 9yrs old
Right tomorrow step 1 and gym again and hopefully be in ketosis by sat xx

aw autumn glad u got pampered in the end - i wish someone would do that for me, hope we can both get back to ketosis by the weekend

sam

aw autumn glad u got pampered in the end - i wish someone would do that for me, hope we can both get back to ketosis by the weekend sam

Well I'm only going to the gym to stop me eating and to burn off the carb storage to help speed up ketosis. Which is naughty but I have no willpower without ketosis.
Xx

Oh I'm off plan. I'm making wise choices when it comes down to meals but then it's all the nibbles and booze in between that are off plan. Breakfast was yogurt and apple, lunch was smoked salmon salad and sweet potato fries and then no dinner, but then it's been booze and beer between meals. The weather is amazing and I am tanned and happy. Freya has been jet skiing and water skiing today, we've all had a say on the beach and it's been incredible.

Dont nut get me wrong, I will be hoy to get on plan again as I feel fat and bloated, but it's the holiday of a lifetime.

In other news.....the geek is really growing on me....he's texting loads and I'm missing him. Del has barely bothered so he can go f@(k himself how. No more flirting. But Paul the geek................we shall see

Oh I'm off plan. I'm making wise choices when it comes down to meals but then it's all the nibbles and booze in between that are off plan. Breakfast was yogurt and apple, lunch was smoked salmon salad and sweet potato fries and then no dinner, but then it's been booze and beer between meals. The weather is amazing and I am tanned and happy. Freya has been jet skiing and water skiing today, we've all had a say on the beach and it's been incredible. Dont nut get me wrong, I will be hoy to get on plan again as I feel fat and bloated, but it's the holiday of a lifetime. In other news.....the geek is really growing on me....he's texting loads and I'm missing him. Del has barely bothered so he can go f@(k himself how. No more flirting. But Paul the geek................we shall see

Really glad you're enjoying it Lizz! You should be making the most of it. Certainly sounds like Freya is having a great time!

Interesting re the geek! Missing him is a good sign.

I'm tired, so tired. But we might have found our house! I hope this is it!

Hope you're all doing ok. Sounds like you're having fun too Sam! Autumn I hope you're back on track following doggy mishap!

Xxx

Hello,

Quick update from me -- ketosis is back and I'm 4lbs down and on day 3 after my trip away. All going well and with the summer holidays coming to an end everything will get back to normal.

Sounds like your having a great time Lizz!! I bet Freya is loving it!!

Tigg how are you going? Sounds exciting about the house - hopefully it's the one for you?

Toodlies - cheddar is in Somerset - they have lots of caves which they used to mature cheddar cheese - we went to longleat zoo which was absolutely brilliant xx

Went too long without a shake today and now am weak n weary. Going to take a bar to bed and hope for the best xx

Oh dear Autumn you shouldn't wait so long feeling rubbish is bad. Hope the bar and the early night sort you out.

I'm doing ok. I ate out twice yesterday but not like in a restaurant but pub salad and a tesco sandwich. They aren't great but I had little choice. Still in the cal count for the day though! Today has been generally a better day. I had lots of fruit and veg and feel much healthier as it was all home made. We are working out the finances tomorrow to see what we can offer for the house.

Hope you're all having good days.

Xxx

Oh dear Autumn you shouldn't wait so long feeling rubbish is bad. Hope the bar and the early night sort you out. I'm doing ok. I ate out twice yesterday but not like in a restaurant but pub salad and a tesco sandwich. They aren't great but I had little choice. Still in the cal count for the day though! Today has been generally a better day. I had lots of fruit and veg and feel much healthier as it was all home made. We are working out the finances tomorrow to see what we can offer for the house. Hope you're all having good days. Xxx

Oh wow house news fingers crossed.
I'm now wide awake as it's fri n this always happens lol xx

We are putting an offer in on the house! The owners don't get back from their holiday for another week so we will have to wait and see! Now to get the flat ship shape and ready to sell!

I started getting headache again and realised it was down to not enough water. So I've re instigated the water app and now they've gone again. Yay! It seems I now need at least 2.5 litres a day to function normally. So Cambridge has made me thin, made me drink more and gotten rid of my headaches! Brilliant!

Hope you're all having good Saturdays. I have cleaned and tidied my morning away just popping to the shop for some food for hubby as he never fancies what is in the house! Boys!

Xxx

We are putting an offer in on the house! The owners don't get back from their holiday for another week so we will have to wait and see! Now to get the flat ship shape and ready to sell! I started getting headache again and realised it was down to not enough water. So I've re instigated the water app and now they've gone again. Yay! It seems I now need at least 2.5 litres a day to function normally. So Cambridge has made me thin, made me drink more and gotten rid of my headaches! Brilliant! Hope you're all having good Saturdays. I have cleaned and tidied my morning away just popping to the shop for some food for hubby as he never fancies what is in the house! Boys! Xxx

That water app rocks.
Omg it's going to be longest week of your life. Are they not wanting to be contacted whilst away? I would wanna be in this day n age.
Well I've got baby Jacob 3 hours in so far so good lol. I'm in ketosis and nearly lost the gain but totm is being a killer this month xx

That water app rocks. Omg it's going to be longest week of your life. Are they not wanting to be contacted whilst away? I would wanna be in this day n age. Well I've got baby Jacob 3 hours in so far so good lol. I'm in ketosis and nearly lost the gain but totm is being a killer this month xx

They are ok to be contacted but if I don't expect to hear back for a week but hear early that's great! Hope it's all going well with baby Jacob.

Glad the gain is almost gone. Totm is rubbish.

Xxx

They are ok to be contacted but if I don't expect to hear back for a week but hear early that's great! Hope it's all going well with baby Jacob. Glad the gain is almost gone. Totm is rubbish. Xxx

Totm is indeed rubbish came 5 days late and last night couldn't sleep as was soooo hot especially my feet and could not stop weeing.
So far so good fed him twice changed his nappy had cuddles and he's asleep again lol. Raining hard now so doubt we will get a walk in :(
Keep us posted on the house front. Xx

Back