Day 1 tomorrow

And Lizz that sounds like a good plan. You know I'm at goal but still on here. I like the chat and the support. I'm sure nobody minds too much. Though when we're all skinny Minnies we might have to move to another chatting medium!
Xxx

Morning all,

Sorry haven't had chance to catch up properly, but had my weigh in today and 3lbs off - bringing my total loss to 60lbs!!!! Super happy and will 100% be in the 16s next week!! xx

Morning all, Sorry haven't had chance to catch up properly, but had my weigh in today and 3lbs off - bringing my total loss to 60lbs!!!! Super happy and will 100% be in the 16s next week!! xx

Whoop whoop tinks.

Lizz I think your plan sounds perfect now stay focussed on that to get you through the week hun.

I'm struggling at this end and had treats again last night so off out for a walk today then tonight bath n wash hair and bake off, Scott n bailey and Wentworth then bed for me. I know I'm on holiday but can't keep eating bags of chocolates each night is ridiculous xx

Well done Tink thats superb news!!! 60lbs is quite the milestone! :)

Autumn, holidays are always tough :( Try and get some calories burned throughout the week and hopefully it wont be too much of a shock to the system.

Its hard staying on plan, i'm burning calories and my body is screaming for more going in! My legs are shaky today so god knows what it will be like by saturday/sunday with all the swimming i have planned.

xx

Well done Tink thats superb news!!! 60lbs is quite the milestone! :) Autumn, holidays are always tough :( Try and get some calories burned throughout the week and hopefully it wont be too much of a shock to the system. Its hard staying on plan, i'm burning calories and my body is screaming for more going in! My legs are shaky today so god knows what it will be like by saturday/sunday with all the swimming i have planned. xx

Remember last time. If you feel shaky now you know what'll happen if you keep going. You need to be prepared to drop the swimming or up to step 3 to do it. Xxx

Its official, i'm doing step 3 from tomorrow!

I feel wretched again, achy weak legs and my brain is also screaming for calories......so step 3 from tomorrow for me!

I'm writing off the weigh in this weekend....whatever will be will be xxx

Its official, i'm doing step 3 from tomorrow! I feel wretched again, achy weak legs and my brain is also screaming for calories......so step 3 from tomorrow for me! I'm writing off the weigh in this weekend....whatever will be will be xxx

Good. I was getting worried you were going to run out of energy half way through a lap and slowly drown!

Xxx

Well nowhere to burn calories here like places we normally go and it's causing huge rows now between us. It's all towns as villages that are just cafés basically and no actual walks to do. So we've come back to the house to do a walk from here and now it's raining so that's caused more friction. If I could have just kept control last night is be in ketosis Now n fine. It's all boredom as nothing to do expect chill out eat n drink. No good to me as getting bored sitting around is my nemesis really. And no gym clothes no nothing with me so can't even do any exercise aghhhhhh xx

can you find a local swimming pool? just do walks with the dogs if you can. I couldnt cope somewhere where there was nothing to entertain me! I love my retreat but thats becuase i can walk/run/exercise freely there.
Sending massive hugs hun! xx

Good. I was getting worried you were going to run out of energy half way through a lap and slowly drown!

Xxx

Its not like there are hot lifeguards there to save me :( xx

can you find a local swimming pool? just do walks with the dogs if you can. I couldnt cope somewhere where there was nothing to entertain me! I love my retreat but thats becuase i can walk/run/exercise freely there. Sending massive hugs hun! xx

No swimming costume either x

Do I did some sit ups press ups and got some prawns out for my meal. Feeling bit more with it now fingers crossed I'm in ketosis ASAP. Chatsworth tomorrow weather permitting xx

Plus swimming isn't really a calorie burner or of interest to me really xx

Hush re the calorie burn! I'm like Tasmanian devil in the pool and mpf tells me approx 700 cals for an hour for me :) xx

Back