Day 1 tomorrow

Hi
Just a quick hello.
Well done Tinks you're such an inspiration hun.
Lizz how's the 4:3 5:2 going?
Sam I would say re exercise just do what your body tells you and try not to over think it but speak to your CDC.
I've had a stressful week and am getting back there with the plan just with jay giving up work and making cutbacks at mine Monday instead of ringing him to tell him I ate and couldn't stop.
But yesterday had 3 products and did a light workout and today a bit bigger workout and 4 products and feel ok and Pee stick was pale pink so am sure I will be fine once ketosis kicks in. Only thing is I have a possible night out this weekend in town and will fancy having a drink so that could scupper my reach the 12's yet again. But it may not even come off if I'm honest so will play it by ear.
Tiggs I've done the shred in the past and my friend did it religiously alongside sw and lost lots of inches so good going. Not sure if I will see CDC this fri or not as I have a million products and a million things to do. In other news I have now two bikinis a smaller size bottoms and top than one I wear in spa bit of gym and they both fit eeeek. Only thing is one false slip up and I won't be wearing them so hoping will keep me on track lol xx

Hi Autumn
sorry to hear about job situations its the one thing that would cause me to eat and its great you have your bikinis to motivate you (and getting into the 12s)
i am on my last early start of the week and it felt cold this morning so scarf and boots on!! Was trying some of my old clothes on last night and was amazed what i could get back into so now I have lots of choice for work!!!'

I will listen to my body regarding the exercise and see how I go - there are such conflicting notes on here about it!!! Although I didnt exercise yesterday and the scales are down to my lowest ever (alhough I have done alot of walking in the last 2 days anyway) i really needed a rest last night and listened, was nodding dog this morning on the train so i need to catch up on sleep tonight !!

feeling hungry today already!! npt sure whether to have tera or bar - the tetra wont fill me up but my bar I usually save for later in the day

need to have time at the train station today to get some nice M and S food if i can (prawns and salad) although I really fancy a nice hot soup!!!

Having only started cwp in summer how is it during the winter? any tips on getting through when its cold ?

hope all have good days

sam

Hi Autumn sorry to hear about job situations its the one thing that would cause me to eat and its great you have your bikinis to motivate you (and getting into the 12s) i am on my last early start of the week and it felt cold this morning so scarf and boots on!! Was trying some of my old clothes on last night and was amazed what i could get back into so now I have lots of choice for work!!!' I will listen to my body regarding the exercise and see how I go - there are such conflicting notes on here about it!!! Although I didnt exercise yesterday and the scales are down to my lowest ever (alhough I have done alot of walking in the last 2 days anyway) i really needed a rest last night and listened, was nodding dog this morning on the train so i need to catch up on sleep tonight !! feeling hungry today already!! npt sure whether to have tera or bar - the tetra wont fill me up but my bar I usually save for later in the day need to have time at the train station today to get some nice M and S food if i can (prawns and salad) although I really fancy a nice hot soup!!! Having only started cwp in summer how is it during the winter? any tips on getting through when its cold ? hope all have good days sam

When it's cold try out the soups, porridges and rice pudding. If you don't like any of them try warm shakes or if you're a mocha kind of girl put a chocolate tetra into a half cup of coffee.

You can make soup for your meal too. So boil up some stock (check the carb content) add some Chinese spices and then snip chicken into the boiling stock add spring onions and Chinese greens and you have a lovely warming chinese style broth.

I'm tired too but because I've been burning at both ends again. I'm looking forward to not having to think about work tomorrow. Though of course I've brought some with me just incase!

Xxx

Thanks Tiggs i have tried the oriental soup and thats nice so I will get a couple in I think (i had forgotten about that)
havent tried warming shakes but i like that idea too
i got some of the cwp veg drink which is ok in small doses!! might be nice with some chicken snipped in though amd some chopped onion or chilli flakes
will give it a try!!!
I think we both need a little rest from work!!!!

sam

My new physio has said that I need to strengthen my core. But to keep running, to go faster and shorter and stop when it hurts. My form is good and so I should be able to stop the pain in 2-3 months and be fine to do the half marathon I signed up for in May! She's put some k tape on my knee and suggested I go for a run today. So I shall!

I need to do lots of strengthening. Jillian will help but I have lots of exercises to do. Mostly one legged bridges. So come xmas I should be fit as a fiddle!

Hope you're all having good days. Off for a quick run then off to town to drop my case off in left luggage and watch a show before pottering around town (I need to get myself some of this bright blue k tape!) and catching a train North.

Xxx

How was the run Tiggs?

Just at the backend of a hell of a journey home from oxford missed my train and had to get a later one so I lost all my reservations and (yes you've guessed it) train was heaving and everyone seemed to be grumpy!!! had to change train twice and got whinged at by some woman on the train for touching her with my bag (i apologised!) she was sitting and i was stood oh dear well some people just have no tolerance or maybe she had a worse day than me?

cant wait to be home and in my onesie

just had my orange bar and decaff skinny flat white and had some prawns and chicken so nothing else for the day now (apart from cook curry when i get in for hubs and kids unless they have eaten!!!

hope you all had a good day

Sam, you do so much for everyone. I'm really glad that you're doing cd because the only reason to put yourself through this is for you. You deserve to be Claudia Schiffer!

Anyway. My run was good. My knee was a bit niggly but general ok. I have a blue stripe on it (pic later if not too weird in first class on train!) also got more of the k tape as whether or not it is psychological or physiological it seems to work. Three miles and no pain.

I'm North of london. This is good!

Xxx

Apologies everyone, I've been AWOL this week with my head up my ar5e! I've done 3 fast days as I'm not fasting this weekend and I'm 6lbs lighter. A lot of that will be my body adjusting to not being in a laxative coma so don't expect that next week but considering I've done no exercise either im quite impressed. I'm going swimming tomorrow morning. I was going to go today but I have to be honest I'm feeling quite lazy and I only have to do 2 hours work so might try and see my sister (she's had a dreadful week) and my mom before Chris comes over later.

I have my talking lady on Monday which is desperately needed as I'm really struggling with my body image at the moment, I feel huge :(

I'm not going to lie, I'm missing the laxative. It's lousy feeling full.

How is everyone doing?

Morning everyone. I'm up in Geordieland spending some time with my parents. It's cold up here but bright and sunny.

I have been very good diet wise and have had a good time so far.

I hope you're all having good weekends!

Xxx

Morning everyone

Tiggs hope you had/are having a good time with your parents and managing to stick to plan

Lizz hope the full feeling goes and that everyone had a goos weekend

i was a little naughty this weekend as my parents visited on saturday and stayed over and I dont dare tell my mum what eating plan I am doing as she is very disapproving and she is already competitive over weight loss so I just say "i am eating much smaller portions and low carb options" both are true!! anyway it does mean i end up not eating the usual number of cwp product and manage 1 bar and a shake on saturday then a small salmon steak and some chicken in the evening

I swear though she is intent on sabotaging any diet as even though i had bought food to cook she said she wanted me to rest (nice) and get a takeaway - so You can imagine my horror anyway I did well as the rest of the family tucked into pizza pasta rice garlic bread etc i had a chicken dish so did ok relatively but it makes me feel mad!!!

Sunday morning managed to have a coffee without any whinging about why I wasn't eating - sometimes I just cant face anything in the morning and have it a little later but hate having to explain away everything

my mum always has massive portions and seconds so I know thats where I went wrong in the past and all my mum kept saying was "i start on monday " which I completely understand ! (been there so many times) but horrid to see her stuffing her face before. I kept myself busy as I have more energy and just love being active ie clearing away washing up and sorting washing but my mum was saying I was doing too much making out I was being taken advantage off , she would prefer me to stuff my face and lay like a slob all weekend!!!! so I have some work to do changing her opinion!!

weigh in tonight (usually morning but am out early with work again) and will see cdc tonight - am hoping the change of WI time doesn't affect my loss this week too much but I can see my own scales dropping little by little every day

lets all have a good Monday!!
sam

Morning everyone Tiggs hope you had/are having a good time with your parents and managing to stick to plan Lizz hope the full feeling goes and that everyone had a goos weekend i was a little naughty this weekend as my parents visited on saturday and stayed over and I dont dare tell my mum what eating plan I am doing as she is very disapproving and she is already competitive over weight loss so I just say "i am eating much smaller portions and low carb options" both are true!! anyway it does mean i end up not eating the usual number of cwp product and manage 1 bar and a shake on saturday then a small salmon steak and some chicken in the evening I swear though she is intent on sabotaging any diet as even though i had bought food to cook she said she wanted me to rest (nice) and get a takeaway - so You can imagine my horror anyway I did well as the rest of the family tucked into pizza pasta rice garlic bread etc i had a chicken dish so did ok relatively but it makes me feel mad!!! Sunday morning managed to have a coffee without any whinging about why I wasn't eating - sometimes I just cant face anything in the morning and have it a little later but hate having to explain away everything my mum always has massive portions and seconds so I know thats where I went wrong in the past and all my mum kept saying was "i start on monday " which I completely understand ! (been there so many times) but horrid to see her stuffing her face before. I kept myself busy as I have more energy and just love being active ie clearing away washing up and sorting washing but my mum was saying I was doing too much making out I was being taken advantage off , she would prefer me to stuff my face and lay like a slob all weekend!!!! so I have some work to do changing her opinion!! weigh in tonight (usually morning but am out early with work again) and will see cdc tonight - am hoping the change of WI time doesn't affect my loss this week too much but I can see my own scales dropping little by little every day lets all have a good Monday!! sam

Hey S4S

You did so well not caving with the carb frenzy going on around you this weekend! It's hard when those those of you try and sabotage esp if they 'just don't get it' as there's no reasoning with them! Well done you! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey S4S You did so well not caving with the carb frenzy going on around you this weekend! It's hard when those those of you try and sabotage esp if they 'just don't get it' as there's no reasoning with them! Well done you! :) x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
thank you!!
just relieved the weekend is over!!!

Well done on the weekend Sam!

Hope you're all doing well. Sorry I haven't been here I've been visiting my parents and generally catching up with everything I left behind!

Hope you're all doing really well!!!

Xxx

Hi everyone,

How are you all? This thread is super quiet!! I haven't been on as been busy with the ketosis mania cleaning etc ... I'm feeling fab it'll be weigh in for me in the morning so will update you all then!

Tiggs, did you have a nice time away? Have you started any cd work yet?

Sam, how you getting on?

Lizz, where are you? How's the 5:2 going?

Starting to have the dilemma of what to do over Christmas? What's everyone's plans for the diet during the festive period! Sorry I know it's a bit early but I like to get my head round it all xx

HI Tiggs and Tinks its so nice to see some posts I was beginning to worry I had scared everone off!!!

I had weigh in this week but in an evening so had lost 2 lbs which is still a loss but i have lost more on my own scales so am hoping the true loss will show next week

i am desperate to get under 200lbs (14 stone 3 or less) and then to get into the 13s for the first time in about 10 years!!

Christmas wise I will still be sticking to it as well as I can and I think for me as I have lots to lose still i have to!! if I start on chocs I wont stop! Sp if I plan to stick to plan then i have a decent chance !! my parents will be over and that willl be the downfall although my mum has started a diet yesterday so it may not be as bad as i think (if she wants to stick to it!) my weakness will be tiramisu which I make for boxing day so will have to have a small portion!!!!

Went for a swim last night and my swimming is improving gradually but i can feel it today (only did 400m but thats what i need to swim for the sprint triathlon eventually which I will start training for when i get to plan. at the moment I am just doing a little bit of run and cycle and then once a week a swim which I am crap at!!!)

I have a meeting in newcastle today so the day will go fast!!!

have a good day everyone

sam

2lbs is still a loss sam and not only that. You're right about evening weigh in not being as reflective of your losses if you usually do morning ones!

I will enjoy Christmas dinner but beyond that I won't be indulging. I'm on call too so won't be having even a sniff of alcohol. Tinks if I were you I'd do what sam is doing and plan your Christmas treats if you know you're going to want some. That way to feel satisfied and not like you've been see proved without actually having cheated yourself because you'd planned it!

Good luck at the weigh in today Tinks!

Xxx

Morning all,

Weigh in results are in .... 3lbs off this week taking me to 16st 1lbs .. Which means I should be in the 15s next week!!

Hoping to be in the 13s by Christmas n I can achieve that with 3lbs off each week!!

Well done on the 2lbs off Sam, a loss is always a good thing!

I'm planning on having Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day off I think .... Will still have a shake for breakfast each day and will keep it in control, and then straight back on plan the day after to lose hopefully the final stone n a few lbs depending on what I gain ... The end really feels in sight now which is unbelievable ESP as I started at 21st 4!! My overall loss will be 8st 4lb (possibly a bit more as I move up the steps) how did I ever let myself get that way??? But all I know is it will never happen again!!

Have a good day everyone xx

wow Tinks that is just fab and really shows how effective this plan is if you stick 100%

what an achievement well done so far and i know you will keep it going

sam

That's brilliant tinks! Well done you're doing so well. I am really impressed!

I have my first client coming tomorrow so we will see what happens!

Xxx

That's brilliant tinks! Well done you're doing so well. I am really impressed! I have my first client coming tomorrow so we will see what happens! Xxx
oh thats exciting news enjoy!!! didnt tale long did it? I am sure you will be ace
sam

Back