Day 1 tomorrow

Morning all,

Thankfully the scales have dropped this morning not by much but they have dropped n that's the main thing!' I'm sure my body does it just to wind me up lol!!

How is everyone? It's half term for my kiddies so hopefully going to have a nice relaxing week, I will be starting step 2 tomorrow just for a week n I'm seriously looking forwards to some milk!! It's been like 3 years since I've had a milky coffee as I was breastfeeding my son for 2 years before I started cd and cudnt have milk then due to his allergies so will be a treat xx

Morning all, Thankfully the scales have dropped this morning not by much but they have dropped n that's the main thing!' I'm sure my body does it just to wind me up lol!! How is everyone? It's half term for my kiddies so hopefully going to have a nice relaxing week, I will be starting step 2 tomorrow just for a week n I'm seriously looking forwards to some milk!! It's been like 3 years since I've had a milky coffee as I was breastfeeding my son for 2 years before I started cd and cudnt have milk then due to his allergies so will be a treat xx

Morning! Knew the scales would move for you eventually.

It's a good idea to step up for the week. Then when you go back your body will shrink again. Having said that I know people who've lost more as they stepped up. So you never know you might have a brilliant week weight loss wise on step2!

Hope you have a great week with the kids though!

Xxx

Morning! Knew the scales would move for you eventually.

It's a good idea to step up for the week. Then when you go back your body will shrink again. Having said that I know people who've lost more as they stepped up. So you never know you might have a brilliant week weight loss wise on step2!

Hope you have a great week with the kids though!

Xxx

Thanks Tigg, yep thing is with this diet is just to plod along n you can't not lose!!
I hope I'm one of the people who lose more when they step up lol!!

How many clients have you got now? How's your shrink plan going?? I'm still doing my squat challenge - only 160 to do today eeeek!!! xx

Bad tummies all round it would seem. Think mines finally settled now too. I think you will end up having a decent loss on step 2 Tinks I have a feeling xx

Honestly I was disgusting to be around yesterday!

I'm so much better today but hoping to be 100% tomorrow so I can exercise again.

I only have a couple of clients but that's ok! Best start slow and uncomplicated!

Xxx

Honestly I was disgusting to be around yesterday! I'm so much better today but hoping to be 100% tomorrow so I can exercise again. I only have a couple of clients but that's ok! Best start slow and uncomplicated! Xxx

Trust me with ive been like I get U. I was constipated for 4 days took some Senna and never felt so bloated swollen windy and vile in my life and it lasted for 3 days. I've laid off bars now and finally seems to have settled a bit x

How are you feeling today Autumn? I'm much better going to see how it goes but might go for a bit of pilates later.

Hope you all have good days!!!

Xxx

How are you feeling today Autumn? I'm much better going to see how it goes but might go for a bit of pilates later. Hope you all have good days!!! Xxx

Hey today and yesterday been fine all cleared up now hopefully I won't get bunged up this week am sure the Senna max caused it all. I'm going to do some toning later xx

Hi everyone sorry been away for a few days
this time away has been the absolute kiss of death to my diet plans

was ok until I got to my mums amd she knows I don't eat carbs and said salmon and pasta for dinner - I said ok I can just have the salmon but when it was served it was all bits mixed with pasta and sauce so i tried to get out bits of salmon but ended up eating some pasta cos it looked silly, she really annoyed me as then mixed meringue with tinned peached amd yogurt as A kind of eton mess to which I said no I am not eating. I had a bar this morning refused omelette or bacon and had a slice of ham and some salad at lunch but I am sure I am annoying her with my eating habits although she can see I have lost weight she doesn't support me by serving high carb food

its such a shame as just want to go home now rather than stay over - although we made the effort to come over she has gone out the last 2 nights with prior arrangements and then I have had to sort out all the bedding as my brother amd family came over too

so I don't think i will lose any this week as not doing hardly any exercise either compared to the usual

shame as I was looking forward to a week off and visit the parents but feeling as if no effort is being made

sorry for the winges!!!
sam

Hi everyone sorry been away for a few days this time away has been the absolute kiss of death to my diet plans was ok until I got to my mums amd she knows I don't eat carbs and said salmon and pasta for dinner - I said ok I can just have the salmon but when it was served it was all bits mixed with pasta and sauce so i tried to get out bits of salmon but ended up eating some pasta cos it looked silly, she really annoyed me as then mixed meringue with tinned peached amd yogurt as A kind of eton mess to which I said no I am not eating. I had a bar this morning refused omelette or bacon and had a slice of ham and some salad at lunch but I am sure I am annoying her with my eating habits although she can see I have lost weight she doesn't support me by serving high carb food its such a shame as just want to go home now rather than stay over - although we made the effort to come over she has gone out the last 2 nights with prior arrangements and then I have had to sort out all the bedding as my brother amd family came over too so I don't think i will lose any this week as not doing hardly any exercise either compared to the usual shame as I was looking forward to a week off and visit the parents but feeling as if no effort is being made sorry for the winges!!! sam

I thought your mum was on board a few months back why is she trying to sabbotage it all Now? I'm going here sat with my n jays mums and said I will be having sparkling water. The cakes are beyond massive and tasty as hell aghhh. www.bents.co.uk
Well today I've been good again and tummy much better without bars and at the gym I just did my weights no cardio so don't feel hungry like usual. X

Glad you are doing better Autumn shame the bars affect you but at least you know thats the cause.

I don't know why my mum is so destructive to my diet - she has always been a feeder though so maybe she cant help herself but the issue is when she dishes up something I cant separate protein away from carbs - and she doesnt understAnd why I am not eating carbs

anyway avoided the fried breakfast this morning and had a lemon bar and coffee and has made a lamb casserole for dinner so I can have that without potatoes so today can stay on track well hopefully got a better chance

also as its a nice day will be able to walk and do a few painting jobs outside so will be a bit more active

mum went for her weigh in and lost 12lbs in 2 weeks on slimming world (or her own version of it!) so hopefully she will keep losing as I think it is encouraging her to lose some but everyone has to do it their own way I think

so onwards and upwards will do my best today and will be home late tonight

sam

Well a long day driving to Gloucestershire to work and then back have completely knackered me!

I am now at my physio. But as much as I've done the exercises she gave me I am now convinced I shall be a falling over rubbishness as I am tired and sore from digging and crowbar ing and hammering!

Yawn!

Hopefully I'll be more awake soon!

Xxx

Morning all,

Tiggs sounds like you need a few early nights!! Hope everyone is ok .. I have no idea what's going on with the scales at the minute I have finally dropped a lb but my tummy is so sore n yucky! I'm taking psyllium husks now so hoping that calms things down I wish Totm wud hurry up n arrive so I can get back to normal as this week has been a nightmare ... I've just been looking at some photos that I took on 18th n the 28th (10days) n there's a definite difference so I've come to the conclusion my scales are fibbing lol.
Will plod along n pray for a good loss next week!!

Tigg am I right in thinking you take psyllium?? If so how many do u take a day and do they help?! xx

Right I have a question to ask and its a slightly frivolous one. Do you find that certain brands or shops clothing come up big/small compared to what you're expecting. I tried on what was meant to be a small too the other day and it was huge. When I asked what a small too was in sizes they said a 14. Now if I go to another shop a small will be a 10 or an 8! It's all so confusing. So what shops are your 'go to' for getting the right size?

Btw I'm feeling less tired! I'm just hoping to finish early and go home to sort things out. Flat looks like a bomb has hit it! Also switching estate agents as current one has only gotten us a single viewing. Plus need to get washing machine sorted and hopefully an early night!

Tinks, your scales can't ever tell the whole story. The pics and stuff def will though. Hope your tummy feels better soon!

Xxx

Right I have a question to ask and its a slightly frivolous one. Do you find that certain brands or shops clothing come up big/small compared to what you're expecting. I tried on what was meant to be a small too the other day and it was huge. When I asked what a small too was in sizes they said a 14. Now if I go to another shop a small will be a 10 or an 8! It's all so confusing. So what shops are your 'go to' for getting the right size? Btw I'm feeling less tired! I'm just hoping to finish early and go home to sort things out. Flat looks like a bomb has hit it! Also switching estate agents as current one has only gotten us a single viewing. Plus need to get washing machine sorted and hopefully an early night! Tinks, your scales can't ever tell the whole story. The pics and stuff def will though. Hope your tummy feels better soon! Xxx

What shop was this? A small is always an 8-10 in my opinion and at all the shops I go to. I'm a medium now which is either a 12 or a 12-14 depending on where it is xx

It was one of the concessions in Debenhams. Can't remember which but I was confused. Glad it's not my idea of sizing that's weird!

Hello everyone doing much better now I am home and in control of what options there are to eat!!!! nice to see family but less is more!!!!

I agree on the small being around a size 10 in my opinion

well I am on the verge of being under 14 stone this morning so that will really spur me on until monday weigh in!!! plus will be so lovely to see a 13 something (for now at least)

I have missed doing any exercise although we did alot of gardening help at my parents so I am looking forward to getting a good sweat on tonight !

Tiggs hope the new estate agent does their job shame the last one didnt do much.

Off to do some shopping with a friend and our daughters today in York so will be having an omelette in Bettys already planned and cannot veer off and get any yummy stuff but I do enjoy going there for the experience!!! also I wasnt going to buy any clothes but my jeans are looking baggy and i do need to find a new decent pair!!!

Hope everyone has a great day

samx

Hello everyone doing much better now I am home and in control of what options there are to eat!!!! nice to see family but less is more!!!! I agree on the small being around a size 10 in my opinion well I am on the verge of being under 14 stone this morning so that will really spur me on until monday weigh in!!! plus will be so lovely to see a 13 something (for now at least) I have missed doing any exercise although we did alot of gardening help at my parents so I am looking forward to getting a good sweat on tonight ! Tiggs hope the new estate agent does their job shame the last one didnt do much. Off to do some shopping with a friend and our daughters today in York so will be having an omelette in Bettys already planned and cannot veer off and get any yummy stuff but I do enjoy going there for the experience!!! also I wasnt going to buy any clothes but my jeans are looking baggy and i do need to find a new decent pair!!! Hope everyone has a great day samx

Well done on getting through visiting the family! And I do love Betty's have a great time!

And buy those jeans. As my business partner said once there's no point in having a slimmer body and covering with clothes that are so baggy you look like a tramp! So go for it!

I hope the estate agent does their thing too! Really want this house we've seen. They're willing to hold it for us until Christmas!

Thinking that after estate agent has been and assuming I'm not called out anywhere I will go for a little run. Got to keep testing this knee out.

Hope you're all having good days!

Xxx

Hello,

A quick hello from me, hope everyone's ok?

Im officially now on step 2 (although still have ss+ meals), and enjoying it especially the milk which I think is helping me sleep as I have it warm before bed!!
The scales are still being a pain and I'm not dropping.... But still waiting for Totm to arrive so I'm hoping I'm retaining water or something as I've been 100% on plan every single day!! The psyllium husks are working well and would recommend to anyone having a few issues so to speak!!

How are you all doing??!

xxxxxx

Morning Tinks,

Yes the husks are good aren't they? I'm sure the lack of loss will be totm playing with your body! Give it a bit of time and I'm sure it'll drop! Xxx

Back