Day 1 tomorrow

Thanks for the advice hun. Really appreciate it. Ss+ or step 2 would prob be ok just want a quick drop. I know I can do maintenance now so think even a few weeks back on will help. Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Hello,

Just thought id pop on to see how everyone is and how u are all getting on :) xx

I'm good! How are you Tinks? Autumn are you back from Dubai?
Hi been back a week im exhausted though need another holiday lol x

I'm good! How are you Tinks?

Autumn are you back from Dubai?

I'm good thank you - plodding along with the diet and it's working!! Are you still back on plan? How's the cdc work going??
Looking forward to Xmas, I'm having a couple of days off ... But will be straight back on after to lose hopefully just my final stone - if everything goes to plan and will start moving up the steps shortly after. Feels incredibly surreal and I'm now in 14 clothes (started in 20) so things are pretty good xx

I'm good thank you - plodding along with the diet and it's working!! Are you still back on plan? How's the cdc work going?? Looking forward to Xmas, I'm having a couple of days off ... But will be straight back on after to lose hopefully just my final stone - if everything goes to plan and will start moving up the steps shortly after. Feels incredibly surreal and I'm now in 14 clothes (started in 20) so things are pretty good xx

Glad it's all going well!!! I have been ill and so the plan hasn't been quite stuck to. But the lbs are dropping just slower than they could be! The thing about cdc work is that people are sooooo flaky! They make arrangements to come see me then don't turn up. Or just turn up once and then never again.

I'm on call over xmas for work so I'll be able to stick to good choices. So no alcohol, large amounts of veggies and low amounts of carbs will be the plan!

Xxx

Oh no hope your feeling better now!! At least your still dropping even if it is slower than u wud like.
That must be so frustrating with the cdc work .... However I'm sure you'll come across a few eventually that'll stick to it n become regulars ... It's a difficult time of year for new starters so guess that doesn't help!!

Have you tried the new products? What do you think if so?

That's not fun being on call over Christmas but at least you are seeing the benefits of it!!

I'm planning to have a few treats during Christmas - have been 100% on plan since my 2day break to cheddar in August ...so there's a few things I've missed, but will keep it in control as have no desire to feel yucky!! Boxing Day I'll be low carbing anyway to make my route back into ketosis easier.
Where is everyone else??!! Wherever you are I hope ur all ok!

xxx

Hi everyone - just checking in to see how you are all doing. Tinks you are doing so so well, very impressed with your willpower.

I have done 2 weeks of my new plan now and I am `into it` now!! It took me a while as there is a lot of food prep but I have enjoyed it and can see the results already on the scales and I did a sneaky measure at the weekend (not supposed to do until done 4 weeks) but can see myself getting smaller - which I think is amazing going from cwp where virtually eating nothing to eating 3 meals and 2 snacks per day. I was quite worried I would gain before losing. The only difficulty has been the amount of food to eat and sometimes not feeling like eating. The good part is hubby is losing weight on it too by just having the same evening meal (typical lol)

We just need to all keep it going and not let Christmas get in the way of our goals!!

Sam

Whatever it is that's up with me is sort of low level rather than full blown. So I don't feel so terrible I can't go to work etc but just terrible enough that I want to stay at home.

I'm hoping it'll settle soon! I am sticking to plan as much as I can but I know I'm not 100% due to feeling rough. I just want to be in the right frame of mind for xmas and not adding unnecessary lbs!

I know that cd isn't for some and I try to make sure everyone who contacts me knows just how hard it is. I offer lots of support but it's just not right for some. Maybe after new year it'll get better!

Glad you're doing well though Tinks!

Xxx

Morning all,

Glad your new plan is working for you Sam!! Tiggs hope your feeling better now!

All a bit hectic here, both kiddies poorly / my little boy has had croup, which has now turned into a chest infection and tonsillitis and my daughter has come down with tonsillitis aswell today. It was a rough night to say the least! Thank god coffee is allowed on this plan lol!!
Weigh in this morning and another 3lbs off taking me nicely into the 14s at 14st 12 - and brings my total loss to exactly 90lbs!! xx

Morning all, Glad your new plan is working for you Sam!! Tiggs hope your feeling better now! All a bit hectic here, both kiddies poorly / my little boy has had croup, which has now turned into a chest infection and tonsillitis and my daughter has come down with tonsillitis aswell today. It was a rough night to say the least! Thank god coffee is allowed on this plan lol!! Weigh in this morning and another 3lbs off taking me nicely into the 14s at 14st 12 - and brings my total loss to exactly 90lbs!! xx

Sorry the kiddies aren't well. Hope they get better soon!

Well done on the loss into the 14s. That's brilliant! 90lbs in total! That's so much. You have done fantastically!

Xxx

Morning all, Glad your new plan is working for you Sam!! Tiggs hope your feeling better now! All a bit hectic here, both kiddies poorly / my little boy has had croup, which has now turned into a chest infection and tonsillitis and my daughter has come down with tonsillitis aswell today. It was a rough night to say the least! Thank god coffee is allowed on this plan lol!! Weigh in this morning and another 3lbs off taking me nicely into the 14s at 14st 12 - and brings my total loss to exactly 90lbs!! xx

Ah well done tinks that's fab! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks willpowerwoman!! How are you getting on??

Hello to everyone else?? Not much to update ... Scales are slow dropping this week but Totm due on Tuesday so I guess that's why ... At least i know it'll catch up.
Sam what are your losses like on ur new plan??
Tiggs are you better now? What's everyone got planned for Christmas?? It seems unbelievable that I started this post in May n now it's nearly Christmas!! I'm all organised all presents bought n wrapped, tree n decs are up ... I love it!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend x

I did a 8+ miles race yesterday called Grim. There was a lot of mud and some huge puddles. I got round in one and a half hours. And that's all good with me! Ian sore now though. And there's been a jump up on the scales but I imagine that's my muscles holding on to everything trying to repair themselves!

I'm on call over Christmas so it'll be a quite one for me.

I do need to get the tree up though...

Hope you're all doing well! Xxx

Hi Tinkerbella and Tiggemma - well we are on the run up to Xmas now and trying my best to stick to it, had a 95% good weekend with only 1 gin and slimline tonic and small glass of wine Friday night rest of the time I stuck to plan (even took kids out for a Christmas treat at fav coffee shop)
Work Christmas party coming up and opted to drive so I should be good there too!

The new plan is going well and done 3 weeks now and in my 4th so well into it and managing to eat full portions now (couldn't manage at the start!) I am really enjoying the exercise too so am hoping to maybe be in the 12 somethings for Christmas - that would be the BEST Christmas present I could get! So for me I want to be 100% for the next 2 weeks and then will be having Christmas and boxing day off and new years eve/day off and back on track and onto my second cycle in the new year which will be exciting as it has weight training with the cardio workouts which I am sure I will enjoy.

Its been so lovely to be able to order clothes in a 14/16 and they fit!!! maybe even loose!

Hope you both have a great run up to Christmas - I will keep checking in

Sam

Hello all,

Still very quiet on here!!
It's that dreaded week for me where the scales just don't drop as Totm approaches! But I'm getting used to it now ... So know just to wait it out.

Tigg, that grim race sounds like my worst nightmare, hope you've recovered!!

Sam - how long are will u be staying on that plan for?? Or is till to u get to goal? What's your losses like each week? It must be exciting that it changes, giving u something new to focus on!!

I'm also loving the smaller size shopping! Although I've been really good lately as goal feels so close that I want to wait till then to get long term clothes!
I'm still not sleeping well, but that's part of the parcel I've accepted, at least with ketosis the energy buzz keeps u going.

Onwards n downwards we go xx

Hello all, Still very quiet on here!! It's that dreaded week for me where the scales just don't drop as Totm approaches! But I'm getting used to it now ... So know just to wait it out. Tigg, that grim race sounds like my worst nightmare, hope you've recovered!! Sam - how long are will u be staying on that plan for?? Or is till to u get to goal? What's your losses like each week? It must be exciting that it changes, giving u something new to focus on!! I'm also loving the smaller size shopping! Although I've been really good lately as goal feels so close that I want to wait till then to get long term clothes! I'm still not sleeping well, but that's part of the parcel I've accepted, at least with ketosis the energy buzz keeps u going. Onwards n downwards we go xx

The app is being a little temperamental for me but I try to get on here when I can.

I have recovered no aches or anything any more. It was fun!

image-3313201675.jpg

And I got to ask for an extra small t shirt at the end!

Hope the scales are kind Tinks. Next week if not this week!

Hoe the new plan is going really well sam!

No sign of autumn?

Xxx

Back