Day 1, Week 1, Year 1..........lets do this!!!!

kellythepeg

Silver Member
Hola!!

Right, thats it...no going back....I am taking the plunge once again! (have been calorie counting since January 2012 and lost just over 2 stone but following Slimming World for a short time in 2010)

I don't really have a lot of spare cash at the moment/ever so am going to attempt to do it from home but if I find that in a couple of weeks time that I am struggling, I may have to have a little rethink!!

I've laid out a little week’s meal plan (please see below) and a shopping list which I’ll buy tonight – would love any feedback re my choices….I've never done Extra Easy before so hoping I've got the jist of it?? Please please do feel free to point out any rookie mistakes that I may be making :) (please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I’ve not added many syns yet, obviously I’ll try to avoid most but realise I have to have some – will keep track of those as I go along :) rather annoyingly I missed my regular CC Saturday weigh in this week so am going to weigh in tomorrow and use that as my SW start weight :) wooohoooooo!!!! :)

WEEK 1 MEAL PLAN:

Monday (am doing my food shop tonight so bare with me!)

B – Oatbran (made with water, sweetener and lemon juice) (HexB????)

L – (on the run) Morrocon Chicken Couscous Salad from Tesco (couscous, Moroccan flavour marinated chicken, chargrilled vegetables, roast butternut squash, chickpeas, mixed leaves, dried apricot, jumbo raisins, lettuce and sweet chilli dressing) with 2 x McCain Jacket Potatos with 2 x Babybel light (HexA), sliced apple and grapes

D – Sticky diet-coke sausages (Eat Smart, less than 3% fat) with wholegrain rice and mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – none….yet!!

Tuesday
B – 2 x sliced of wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and egg “mayo” (fat-free fromage frais)
L – Tuna, wholewheat pasta in (1/3 Superfree) sauce made with peppers, onion, carrot, mushrooms and tomatoes with peas

D – Cottage pie with mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – Babybel light x 3 (HexA), 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Wednesday
B – 2 x slices wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and baked beans
L – Homemade mini bacon, leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais – 1/3 Superfree)

D – Sticky diet-coke sausages (Eat Smart, less than 3% fat) with wholegrain rice and mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Thursday
B – 2 x sliced of wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and egg “mayo” (fat-free fromage frais)
L – Tuna, wholewheat pasta in (1/3 Superfree) sauce made with peppers, onion, carrot, mushrooms and tomatoes with peas

D – Cottage pie with mixed vegetables (1/3 Superfree)

S – Babybel light x 3 (HexA), 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Friday
B – 2 x slices wholemeal toast (HexB) topped with sliced tomato (1/3 Superfree) and baked beans
L – Homemade mini bacon and leek and Babybel light (HexA) quiches with salad (lettuce, tomato, red onion, apple, celery and fat-free fromage frais)

D – Out with friends – will update nearer the time!

S – 150g fat-free natural yoghurt mixed with 1 x options Belgian hot choc (2 syns), apples and grapes, cooked chicken, tomato and herb mugshot

Thoughts!? xxx

Back