Day 1-what drinks are we allowed?

Spanishtaz1

Its my first day today - so far so good;) - but I'm wondering what drinks Im allowed?
Luckily for this diet Im a very thirsty person,but have already had 3 litres of water today and am bit bored with it . . . . Can I have herbal teas? Are ALL diet drinks out?

Thanks for the advice;)

Spanishtaz1 said:
Its my first day today - so far so good;) - but I'm wondering what drinks Im allowed?
Luckily for this diet Im a very thirsty person,but have already had 3 litres of water today and am bit bored with it . . . . Can I have herbal teas? Are ALL diet drinks out?

Thanks for the advice;)

There is a sticky on the main exante page can't find the link on my phone sorry but it's called something like what can we drink x

Thats great!!!
Im super chuffed.

Have just had the tomato soup and I was dreading it after seeing all of the negative comments . . . . .
. . . .I chucked a bit of worcester sauce in it and it was lush!!!

Well I guess Im off shopping tomorrow for drinks-lovely - will make it MUCH easier!!

Thanks for your help.

Spanishtaz1 said:
Thats great!!!
Im super chuffed.

Have just had the tomato soup and I was dreading it after seeing all of the negative comments . . . . .
. . . .I chucked a bit of worcester sauce in it and it was lush!!!

Well I guess Im off shopping tomorrow for drinks-lovely - will make it MUCH easier!!

Thanks for your help.

Fantastic ;)

Back