Day 1 with a clear head

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Woke up today feeling much better about the decisions ive made. Decided to scrap the last month and have a fresh start. Get my mind in gear and go for it. Now that ive nothing in my way i have nothin to stop me! Bought myself nice shiny new scales today....have programmed myself into them and they will track my weightloss, bmi etc! theyre weighing me heavier but i knew that could happen so im not majorly fussy!

Anyway, day 1 with a clear head, and so glad im on the right track again. Will keep a thurs as my weigh day x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bubbles.

Bubbles. Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck on ur restart.

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi there i will be doing exante Friday... just using up my CD stuff now on day 2 .
    what things do you like in exante

5. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck with it Mandy. I'm feeling pretty similar myself today now I've decided to do WS.

MsJMC likes this.
  6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks Joanne, its amazing how reassessing things makes a huge difference eh? I feel so much better today to be starting afresh. Ok so i lost 10lbs last month but knowing if i hadnt had nights out etc i would have done so much better was really putting me off. Was also in the mindset of "oh i cheated and didnt gain so maybe i could have a small cheat and be ok"....i want to erase the last month and start with a clear head cos i know i can do this! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.