Day 1 with a lot to lose

JulieCC

Hello everyone,

I'm starting Slim and Save today after reading all the good reviews. I did Cambridge many years ago and lost a few stone but haven't got back into sticking to any diet since then. I'm getting many health problems and have to do this for myself and my family. I'm a food addict so this is going to be a difficult journey but is one which I will complete this time.

Look forward to staying in touch with you all and reading your stories.

Julie x

Hello everyone,

I'm starting Slim and Save today after reading all the good reviews. I did Cambridge many years ago and lost a few stone but haven't got back into sticking to any diet since then. I'm getting many health problems and have to do this for myself and my family. I'm a food addict so this is going to be a difficult journey but is one which I will complete this time.

Look forward to staying in touch with you all and reading your stories.

Julie x

Hope your first day went well. I restarted this morning x

Welcome welcome :)

actually i think this sort of diet helps us food addicts... you don't have to think about food... just follow the programme, very soon the cravings go away. it has certainly helped me identify when i would normally turn to food... and you have to find another way to deal with those emotions because food isn't an option...

you can do it! good luck. :)

Hi Julie

Welcome on board. All the regulars here are about to sigh and say here she goes again, but I will say it again cause I know it works - get yourself a copy of The Beck Diet Solution and come join the buddy group in the off topic area. It's really powerful stuff that will help you with those addictions whilst having a break with s&s - it's really made a difference to me and many others on here :)

Back