day 1!

thanks for all your congratulations. im hoping to get married in vegas, march 2012. that would be 10yrs to the day we got together.

day 3 today and i feel fab so done a ketostix and yep i have pink on my stick!! woohoo.

take care xx

woop woop!!!! thats my plan to maintain for as long as possible. im fed up of going up and down all the time. it was either binge or starve.... xx

Hi sarah how's your day been?? ive been really good roll on day3 now im all ready lol x

Hey shanny, erm its been okay. Iv had loads of energy and drank loads of water,iv just got in from work but really can't face my 3rd pack but I know I should. My appetite is completely gone, this happened on atkins, I was gagging trying to drink my breakfast one :( but I'm gonna stick at it ,I don't know why I'm gaggin because I think the shakes taste quite nice : / glad your day was good :D keep up the good work babe!

And lucy I'm liking most of them, chocolate is my least favourite.quite like vanilla and mushroom soup though :D xx

Definitely make sureyou have your 3 packs, Ive never found the packs filling as such and when youre in ketosis you wont be hungry, look on it as essential fuel.

Have you tried the choc shakes hot?

I had tomato and basil in the end shanny - which was slightly wierd,tasted nice but just looked funny lol

No starlight,only tried it cold,but I'm really not a chocolate fan so I'm glad there was only one pack hehe !

How is everyone getting on??

I can't believe iv made it to day 4 !! Woop! Xx

it is now 9.44pm on my 4th day of exante and im still going,100% and not hungry,this is so unreal!!! the ill sicky feeling has disappeared,and i have soo much energy - a little too much infact, i done a 10 hour shift at work yesterday,got home about half 8,and couldnt sleep untill 4 oclock this morning!!!!! what was that all about lol
only downside to this diet is the constant weeing,i cant stop running to the loo,which i guess is good exercise.
jumped on the scales-naughty i know,but had only lost 2lbs of water,which i guess was disappointing as i have been running to the loo constantly,sunday morning will be my first weigh in so roll on then,i hope i lose enough to keep me motivated.

how is it all going for you guys?????

love sarah xxx

Keep going your doing super.. Sundays weigh in will be a whooper
I can't wait to hear, i was silly and ate so day 3 again for me today.
Gutted have a good day x

Hey bobi, :) how are you finding the diet?

Shanny_ keep your head up you will get there,after my lon g positive paragraph on here last night I was so tempted to eat pizza that my brother had popped in the oven,instead I forced myself to bed in a huff,and iv woke up starving! :(

Guys--- do any of you lot have trouble sleeping on this diet?xxx

Blossom every single day is a challenge for me! It's not easy, I cook for my family and I have to say many of the foods I love. Sometimes I make stuff I don't like so I won't eat it. Once I get into ketosis its much easier but it's still a challenge. I could so easily slip. I always breathe a sigh of relief when dinner is over each night as then I know there's no more challenges till the next day.
As for sleeping now there is an issue lol. I find that being on VLCD gives me vivid dreams and then when I do eat (which is usually the wrong stuff) I can't sleep because my belly feels so bloated.

I found it hard to sleep the last time I did a VLCD, and ended up reading lots into the small hours. I had no trouble last night though, my first night on VLCD in a couple of years, and slept like a baby. Hope it lasts!

i have problems sleeping on this diet. get very weird dreams that wake me up several times a night just before i get in to ketosis and when im in ketosis i find i only need 5 to 6 hours sleep to feel human! defo need a lot less sleep in ketosis ;)

Back