day 1

well had a bit of hunger pains earlier but just had strawberry for lunch upto 3 litres now just starting 4 althou its getting on me nerves going to the loo lol

akersv well done it aint to bad is it i do wanna eat still thou lol

Thanks! Is it me or do you notice other people eating more than before???? Just been out for a wander around town and everyone is shoving something in !!! LOL

Lol, I agree Akersv!
We have had a welcome lunch at work today and everywhere I look someone is stuffing either sandwiches, cakes or crisps in.....the way I get through it is to think that they are going to get fat eatting that lot and I am not!!!!

It all smells wonderful though :(

well just had my last shake of the day vanilla done about 5 litres today so down on yesterday but still feel gd about it. well day 2 out of the way going to bed in a mo have been really hungry thou just hope i can stick it out

yeah we have jeans for genes day at work on fri with a buffet great eh lol

Well done on getting through day 2 - you're well on your way. Just a bit more and you'll slip into ketosis - then things will get a lot easier. :)

yea hope so day 3 today, just starting my first litre of the day, i found it easier to get a litre sport type bottle then i can see how much i drink, gonna go get some goldspot at lunch today as started to notice the good old smelly breath lol

Smelly breath......Welcome to Ketosis!!!!!
I am on day 3 with you, woke up this morning really thirsty!! I drank 5.5 litres yesterday too.
At the moment I still don't miss food, although the tummy rumbling is getting a bit embarrasing!

Morning all - sorry I'm late been busy busy this morning! I have rumbly tum and breath that could kill!! Tested my strip and in Ketosis - woohoooooooo!!!! I'm lovin that fact that I'm FINALLY burning off this fat of mine!!! LOL! Still a tad slow on the water - you guys are doing sooo well! Vxx

well end of day 3 had a choc mint, only had 4 litres today so slowing down a bit oh well day 4 tomorrow but today as been the hardest by far so hungry and everyone around me has been stuffing there faces lol

well well well i never thought i would get to day 4 after a crap week last week, but its finally here the rumbling is still about but i had me banana shake for breakfast, and going ok for water today. hit bit of problem thou its a family meal tonight for a birthday and althou i gotta go i really dont wanna eat but then how can i sit at table and not eat(by the way my family dont know im doing diet lol) so i dunno what to do really

Morning pulsew - I can't believe we made it to day 4!! Well done us huh! Yesterday sucked for me to but feeling better today. Dreading the weekend tho as I find it hard to stick to then but I will get through it - I'm defo not undoing all my hard week this week! Don't fret about tonight - you'll be fine they are family, they will support you no matter what. And there is no reason you can't sip a shake whilst they are scoffing you know - most people will be too busy nattering to notice. Good luck Vxx

well its day 7 i nearly made it oevr weekend, but the meal on friday went out the window (althou i only had grilled chicken and veg) but was straight back on it sat and sunday. weigh-in tonight so will see what happens, but glad i got back on it saturday thought i was gonna have anotehr week of non starters.

well just had banana for breakfast and just having my first litre of the day

Good morning pulsew - well done you for getting back to it on Saturday that must have been hard! I made it through the weekend and feeling slightly chuffed - I had convinced myself on Friday I'd fall flat on my face at the weekend and didn't :D Roll on another week! V

well done! i dont know how you managed 7litres!! i'm nearly dying after 4! lol
keep it up!

Technically tomorrow buy my CDC is away this week:( so I'm going to weigh at home instead and go back to see her next week. When r u getting weighed???

well today is my first weigh in after my restart and i lost 8 pounds so am well happy makes it all worthwhile, hope fully do the same again this week :)

cheers how long have you been doing it??

well its the start of week 2 hopefully its all downhill now and will be easy will let ya know how i go lol

Back