day 1

Well done pulsew that's a great loss! Fingers crossed for me tonight!!

yep fingers and toes crossed lol, im sure u will do great, its dawnting isnt it lol i was well worrying lol

What a fantastic first weight loss Pulsew!!! You must be really proud of yourself on getting through what sounds like a stressful week!

Good luck tonight Vicky, I weigh this evening too!!

You too Mrs V - can't wait to login tomorrow and see how you do! I nearly fell off last night - so nearly nibbled on some ham but went on here instead. It's great for motivation isn't it!! Have a good day! Vx

Hi Vicky.

If it's any consolation, I sniffed a packet of crisps that my Hubby had eaten the other day - oh the shame!!!!
But, I didn't eat any!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann

x

Hi Kerry-Ann! I can't tell you the amount of food I have inhaled in the last week the list in endless but whatever gets us through huh! LOL My hubbie thinks I'm bonkers - well more bonkers than before anyhoo!! 1/2 way through today and getting quite excited about weigh in! Vx

Lol!!

Me too Vicky, I am getting weighed at 5.30 and then have to drive to Wales. Hopefully I will post tomorrow how I did.

Let me know how you get on......keep drinking that water!

Good luck with your WI and take it easy on the roads tonight- this rain is awful!! Don't forget your bottle of water in the car!!! And tissue in case you need to stop and there are no Services (trust me on this one!!!) I've been on the cambridge off and on far too long me thinks!! LOL

Lol, thanks for the advice!

I got caught short at the weekend, begged Hubby to stop in a Country Lane....did the business, only to discover that I had hovered over a stingy nettle!!!
Couldn't sit on my right side for a couple of hours as there were no Doc leaves!!! Lol.....why do I do this to myself!!!

LMAO!!!!! ooh the vision LOL!

lol u shoudl look before u leak lol

well not much of an update today just ploding along on the diet its boring now thou, i read somewhere u can have some coke zero does ne one know if this is true or not?? or what kind of drink can i have instead of water???

Good morning pulsew - I lost 8lbs :) which I'm kinda happy with -was hoping for a couple more pounds but I'm lighter than last week that is all that really matters!

I heard you can have coke zero put only one pint a day - not defo 100% on that tho you might want to check with a CDC.

Bit bored of the whole thing now too but must keep going - I worked out that if I did SW it would take me about 8 months so I think I'd rather stick to CD until I really can't cope!

This w/end will be hard for me as we are having a party (my bright idea - what was I thinking) no too worried about missing out on the booze but it's gonna be hard watching them all stuff their faces!:(

Vxx

yea thast pretty crap althou couldnt u do a bit of chicken and green veg(just the once) should still keep ya in ketosis. thats wciekd i lost 8 lb as well so we are matching lol, yeah i may have a look about for the drinks i can have just getting bored of water and tea without milk lol

Let me know how you get on with it - I'm just a bit worried it might be too fizzy after all that flat water! I could nibble some chicken I suppose, hadn't thought about that. May be I'll do some just in case I just can't resist! Thx!

yea thast pretty crap althou couldnt u do a bit of chicken and green veg(just the once) should still keep ya in ketosis. thats wciekd i lost 8 lb as well so we are matching lol, yeah i may have a look about for the drinks i can have just getting bored of water and tea without milk lol

Well done on your 8lbs. off this week!:happy096:

Good morning pulsew - I lost 8lbs :) which I'm kinda happy with -was hoping for a couple more pounds but I'm lighter than last week that is all that really matters!

I heard you can have coke zero put only one pint a day - not defo 100% on that tho you might want to check with a CDC.

Bit bored of the whole thing now too but must keep going - I worked out that if I did SW it would take me about 8 months so I think I'd rather stick to CD until I really can't cope!

This w/end will be hard for me as we are having a party (my bright idea - what was I thinking) no too worried about missing out on the booze but it's gonna be hard watching them all stuff their faces!:(

Vxx

Well done on your 8lbs. off this week:happy096:

It must be contagious as I also lost 8lbs.:D:giggle:

Thanks Mini! Well done to you too!! 24lbs gone between the three of us - that feels good!! Vx

cheers mini, well another day another pound(hopefully), not much else to say other than its going ok, not being weighed till monday but wanna least lose 6lb this week

My CDC said something about coke zero in an email this week, but I don't like coke! lol :) Good luck with the restart! xx

Back