Day 1

Well done. I have some of the slim noodles and slim pasta but they now have 42 calories a pack instead of the 7 that they used to have. Still low calorie tho.

The zero noodles are still 8 cals per pack. I bought 4 packs from Holland and Barrett came in under 7 quid and free delivery.

I'm doing it low carb too, carbs are really not my friends, just there for a treat!! Keep it up it will come off xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did an ID day yesterday came in at around 800 cals all low carb and weighed in a STS today. I can feel this extra 4lbs gain. I really don't understand why its sticking to me. I've now done two DDs one at 500 cals and one at 800 and still no movement. Going to do TFR today using CD shakes and pray that this shifts it. Never again am I doing a carb fest. I was so happy and doing really well and now back to square one. I've only got 3 days til weigh in.

Good luck with today :)I'm sure that weight will shift. Bodies are weird things, it's probably just water weight. There's no way it could be 4lbs of fat as you've been so good! xx

Good luck with today :)I'm sure that weight will shift. Bodies are weird things, it's probably just water weight. There's no way it could be 4lbs of fat as you've been so good! xx

Completely agree! This can mess with huge fluctuations I've a friend who midweek had gained 7lbs but it went again by weigh in & carbfests are notorious for causing huge gains. I'm not sure a cd day will help why not just have a really healthy fruit & veg laden day x

Completely agree! This can mess with huge fluctuations I've a friend who midweek had gained 7lbs but it went again by weigh in & carbfests are notorious for causing huge gains. I'm not sure a cd day will help why not just have a really healthy fruit & veg laden day x

I just don't know what to do, my head is saying vlcd but my tummy is saying food. I hate the feeling of gaining and trying to get off what I have already spent weeks losing. I will just see how today goes, i have downed quite a lot of water already today and a sugar free jelly for breakfast. I have chopped up three CD bars in chunks and popped into fridge to munch on throughout the day and will see what scales say tomorrow. Thanks everyone for all your support xxx

I just don't know what to do, my head is saying vlcd but my tummy is saying food. I hate the feeling of gaining and trying to get off what I have already spent weeks losing. I will just see how today goes, i have downed quite a lot of water already today and a sugar free jelly for breakfast. I have chopped up three CD bars in chunks and popped into fridge to munch on throughout the day and will see what scales say tomorrow. Thanks everyone for all your support xxx

That's my favourite thing about minis the amazing support! I wish I could offer practical advice but I'm new to fasting, I was a cc until now x

I know exactly how you feel. When I had gained at WI and actually weighed more than when I started I didn't know what to do, but I am not giving up yet. Keep going it has to go eventually, but I would carry on as normal and have a healthy UD today with lots of fruit and veg.

I know exactly how you feel. When I had gained at WI and actually weighed more than when I started I didn't know what to do, but I am not giving up yet. Keep going it has to go eventually, but I would carry on as normal and have a healthy UD today with lots of fruit and veg.

I won't give up once I shift this 4lbs then I will feel happier. X

That's the only problem when you do low carb for a while and then eat carbs, the water just piles on. My body much prefers low carb, but I know I cant stick to it for any longer that 4 weeks when I have a carb fest and then pile the water on, get pi$$ed off and then end up wrapping it in and stuff my face for about 3 months. Water weight does make you feel bloated, that's probably why you feel 'fat'.

Have you tried doing low GI/GL, where you can still eat carbs but they all have to be whole grain, such as wholeweat pasta, brown rice (personally I hate brown rice, but there you go), wholemeal bread, oats and the likes? That might suit you better?

That's the only problem when you do low carb for a while and then eat carbs, the water just piles on. My body much prefers low carb, but I know I cant stick to it for any longer that 4 weeks when I have a carb fest and then pile the water on, get pi$$ed off and then end up wrapping it in and stuff my face for about 3 months. Water weight does make you feel bloated, that's probably why you feel 'fat'.

Have you tried doing low GI/GL, where you can still eat carbs but they all have to be whole grain, such as wholeweat pasta, brown rice (personally I hate brown rice, but there you go), wholemeal bread, oats and the likes? That might suit you better?

I'm thinking to maybe combine Atkins with juddd, I'm back in ketosis Ive just done a test and very slightly pink I've had meatballs and salad, MIM ( first time ever making it and it was surprisingly nice) one CD bar and sugar free jelly today. I'm completely satisfied and thinking maybe do a DD tomorrow. I'm scared to weigh coz if it doesn't shift I will be at a loss what to do. I'm wheat intolerant so need to stear clear of that anyway so I'm thinking its a good start. I want to be on the healthy side of Atkins so not bothered about cream or butter but love my cheese ( as everyone knows). Thankyou for your advice I'm definitely not carb festing again for a long time or at least until I'm way into the 9's. I'm hating being at the top end of the 10s.

Im wheat intolerant too, actually Im intolerant to wheat, rice and potatoes, so I think it must be starch.

I'm suspected celiac sufferer according to the dr.what we like ay:rolleyes: x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm suspected celiac sufferer according to the dr.what we like ay:rolleyes: x

What are your side effects when you do eat any bad foods?
I get a itchy rash all over my body, a blocked nose, bad tummy, and it can bring on thrush yet I still keep at it so now I'm determined to lay off it. X

What are your side effects when you do eat any bad foods?
I get a itchy rash all over my body, a blocked nose, bad tummy, and it can bring on thrush yet I still keep at it so now I'm determined to lay off it. X

If I eat a lot of wheat I get sickness.ridiculous amount of wind.but like trapped wind in my chest.it's vile.really bad heart palpitations.stomach pains and I occasionally come out in rashes.well.pink blotches under my boobs.and my skin inches a lot. Dr wont test me for it though.despite asking several times.he says if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then ita a duck. Which tbh I find really unprofessional and annoying. He's put it down as suspected celiac.but celiac can lead to all kinds of problems.like dairy intolerance. Bowel and colon cancers. Malnutrition in later stages,bad bones etc. Where as a normal wheat intolerance isn't as damaging.(not that im trying to say this is worse than that )but if I was just wheat sensitive there would be less complications in later life after all the cream cakes ive scoffed:D xx

Just to add..... a few family members suffer from celiac. Which is why I think he automatically jumped to that conclusion.but without a diagnoses I feel like "meh why should I bother" gluten free is expensive and ridiculously tedious when you just wanna go for a meal with friends. My auntie was so bad with it she looked like she was about to die. So skinny and ill looking . So ill seek private diagnosis. And you should also get a allergy test with those symptoms hun xx

Just to add..... a few family members suffer from celiac. Which is why I think he automatically jumped to that conclusion.but without a diagnoses I feel like "meh why should I bother" gluten free is expensive and ridiculously tedious when you just wanna go for a meal with friends. My auntie was so bad with it she looked like she was about to die. So skinny and ill looking . So ill seek private diagnosis. And you should also get a allergy test with those symptoms hun xx

Omg what an absolute @rse! One should never just presume without a true test. It sounds worse a lot worse than me. Yes I will get tested i currently eat antihistamines when the itching gets really bad. Naughty me. Hope ur ok xcx

My son is Coeliac. It is VITAL to get a correct diagnosis although you do need to be eating gluten to have the blood test. He gets bread, flour, pasta and pizza bases on prescription which makes a huge difference. Your doctor's head is up his ass. Sorry. See a different one, this is too important to mess about with. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back