Day 1

Tomorrows not happening. Arrrgghhhh you know what I'm gonna say. I've postponed yet another DD until tomorrow now. I wasn't feeling it today, needed to eat lots. Had to stay in all day waiting for boiler to be fixed and was so bored. I'm a big let down ain't I. :-(

Tomorrows not happening. Arrrgghhhh you know what I'm gonna say. I've postponed yet another DD until tomorrow now. I wasn't feeling it today, needed to eat lots. Had to stay in all day waiting for boiler to be fixed and was so bored. I'm a big let down ain't I. :-(

Nah!! My controlled UD turned into a free for all. Not having a down day tomorrow. Will try again for a controlled UD.

Goodluck for your DD tomorrow hun! Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I ask.....Do you find you lose better when you have just water/coffee on DD's?or do you just find it easier to manage?xx

I find I lose more weight when I eat 500 calories.

I lose more when I do zero calories and I find it easier to manage because the hunger is controllable. If I start eating I can't stop so I just don't start. I feel in control and not the hunger in control of me. X

Think I may try a no calorie day tomorrow to make up for all my UD. See what difference it makes. I will drink jasmine tea all day.

Woo.well done thats a great loss x

Well done that is excellent. How are you doing it?

I've just done low carb high fat on UDs and coffee and soya or almond milk on DDs. I ate nearly a whole block of stilton on my last UD with steak and mushrooms, salad, mixed roasted veg including peppers courgettes, cauliflower, brocilli, pak choi, onion, then had nuts and seeds for snacks, scrambled eggs and a couple of Cambridge bars. I didn't go hungry at all. I didn't mean to eat so much cheese but it was so nice and i had it with green olives and kept picking at it. Looks like its working for me so I'm not going to change it. Thank goodness i cut out wheat. I read about about a wheat belly and thought that's me.

It's definately working for you. I haven't managed to low carb yet. But carbs don't seem to affect me anyway. The same as caffeine has no effect on me either.

My journey so far...

Day 1 start UD weight 10.13
Day 2 post UD weight 10.11
Day 3 post DD weight 10.8
Day 4 post UD weight 10.9
Day 5 post DD weight 10.8
Day 6 post UD weight 10.13
Day 7 post DD weight 10.12
Day 8 post UD weight 10.11
Wk 2 weight 10.8 (low carb) - 3lbs
Wk 3 weight 10.5 (low carb) - 3lbs

I will do one more week of low carb then a week of high carbs I need cake haha then back to low carbing again

Back