Day 1

Great losses xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well and truely out of ketosis, Oooopsy. At least I've enjoyed my non stop eatathon today. Cheese and crackers, chocolate, enormous belgian bun, coco pops followed by cheerios, sultanas, omelete,. Feel sick now. Looking forward to DD tomorrow. No way am I getting on the scales until Sunday/monday

I have just binged. Started the day so well. Had crumpets with fruit for breakfast and a natural bar as a snack as had to go to hospital with daughter. Had omelette for lunch at 2pm, and then a banana. Still felt starving hungry so ate 2 packs of crisps and about 9 chocolate biscuits. (Breakaway, blue riband) and then ate my dinner at 5.30. I just seem to have no control.

I have just binged. Started the day so well. Had crumpets with fruit for breakfast and a natural bar as a snack as had to go to hospital with daughter. Had omelette for lunch at 2pm, and then a banana. Still felt starving hungry so ate 2 packs of crisps and about 9 chocolate biscuits. (Breakaway, blue riband) and then ate my dinner at 5.30. I just seem to have no control.

Same here wanted to eat and eat eat eat...non stop feel like I'm rolling around. Feel so sick.

First day of double Downs argh, have to do it like this coz of calender and a DD again on Sunday. I'm starving oh lord I hope I can get through. Yesterdays up was terrible I was bloated and felt sick. Must of consumed 4000 cals at least. It was an eating frenzy because I had been low carbing for over a week I was starting to miss my goodies. Downfall, epic fail ended up eating a weeks worth in one sitting. Paying for it now. Tummy is protesting. Big time...heeeeeelllllpppppppppp

Good luck and stay positive.

Still going good first ever DD where I've had food and haven't had an epic failure, so I've had cottage cheese, sugar free jelly, zero noodles with green veg and Cambridge veg water flavour as seasoning. I'm actually full to the brim on hardly any cals. So so happy. Will do same again tomorrow and then UD Friday. Weigh in on Monday after DD Sunday. I actually feel good about it feel like I might of cracked it. X

Glad you are having a good DD day Will :)

Omfg one UP and one DD yesterday and I'm 10.9 Wtf????? I was 10.5 on Monday. Arrggghhh I'm not going to panick I'm going to remain positive and just get on with it. Low carb on UPs and CD bars on down. I don't think my body can actually deal with any carbs. I ate a whole block of cheese last week and still lost 3. DD today and if I have to I will do another Friday. I'm determined toget back to where I was Monday even if I have to starve...I knew I felt fat again. I knew it.

Omfg one UP and one DD yesterday and I'm 10.9 Wtf????? I was 10.5 on Monday. Arrggghhh I'm not going to panick I'm going to remain positive and just get on with it. Low carb on UPs and CD bars on down. I don't think my body can actually deal with any carbs. I ate a whole block of cheese last week and still lost 3. DD today and if I have to I will do another Friday. I'm determined toget back to where I was Monday even if I have to starve...I knew I felt fat again. I knew it.

I'm new at this so can't offer any advice but sounds as though you know your body. Try & stay positive xx

Well done. I have some of the slim noodles and slim pasta but they now have 42 calories a pack instead of the 7 that they used to have. Still low calorie tho.

Back