Day 1

So sorry to hear about your nan. Big hugs to you. {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Well done on staying on track food wise, I should think it has taken quite a bit of willpower when you are feeling so sad. X

Oh no, Im so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you sweetpea xx

:bighug:

Thankyou girlies, have been funeral arranging today as my dad is struggling to deal with it bless him. So food has been least of my priorities. I haven't eaten much and not hungry at all. Too busy to eat (can't believe I saying this) back on it tmw...mayb

It's a manic time and very difficult for everyone, so much to do. Look after you in the middle of it all x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

so sorry to hear about your nan, big hugs to you and your family xxx

Hey girls Im on DD today, I'm not in ketosis and not bothered about it at the mo so eating normal stuff and not bothering with Atkins for the time being. I definitely needed it at the time as I wasn't playing ball with the DDs I'm feeling ready to try again. Yayyyy

At least you are staying in control. Well done. X

Hows your DD going Wil?

Well done for sticking it out, headaches seem quiet the norm on this plan when settling back into it, or after a weekend even. But have a good sleep tonight and a nice breakfast in the morning and you'll be fine :)

Well done, I've had a couple of days with stinking headaches but (fingers crossed) they aren't as bad now as if I'm getting used to it but I drink lots x

Thanks girls, yesterday was hard but I DID it!!! Yayyy
I'm planning on being sensible today I'm hoping that I've learnt a bit of portion control. I've struggled with that so bad but I really want to see 10.4 I've been stuck for two months. But now I'm ready to push on through. X

Back