Day 1!

Its better than what I got when I had a curry at work..... they all said it smelt great but the general consensus was that it needed chips n sausage with it!! I wish at times I could just tell em to SHUT UP CAUSE I AM ON A DIET!!!!!! lol

Glad you kept your resolve hun - you will feel better and stronger for it in the long run - oh, and thinner too! lol x

Have a nice day Dan. Enjoy ur time at ur mums. You're wee girl is gorgeous! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Have a great day with your Mum. I love shopping with my Mum - good times :)

p.s.your little girl is adorable! x

Have a great sunday x

Hello mrs hope you have a good day today :) xx

Where are you hiding young lady? Good luck for weigh in xx

Hiya Dan!

Hope you're doing well. Your mum says you're sticking to it, despite having lots on and being mega busy. Well done!

I met your brother the other day at roller skating. He called in to see ur mum. He is so like her! X

Just spoke to Dan earlier and all is well with her, she had a meal with her hubby and little ones when they went out on Mother's Day but just had meat & veg and no dessert (she's stronger than me!) but has been back on TS since Monday and is feeling good.

She's going to set her alarm for 10 minutes earlier in the morning so that she's got some time to do a post.

She sends a big "hello" to everyone :)

Back