Day 1!

I usually add a couple of drops of Tabasco sauce to it or the mixed chilli flakes mmm

Hi Dan. Just dropping in to subscribe. Good to see you joining your mum on exante - hope you keep her to task, although she's pretty good at that herself! She will also be a good example for you to follow!

Hello :D
Its good to see you and your mum spurring each other on :D
Are you still going to SW ?
:)

Hope you had a good day yesterday Dan. Hang in there :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

How's it going today mrs? Is the hubby feeling any better?

Whats on your menu for today? xx

Hope your weekend went well & you have a good day tomorrow Danielle x

Hello :) Sorry I don't tend to come on at weekends, as I am in work all week its very much family time! And trying to find this on the ipad is a nightmare I end up with all sorts of strange groups and can never find this page! Will have to get my mum to work out how to put it into my bookmarks!

I had a banana shake, curry and double chocolate bar on Saturday and on Sunday had a banana shake, choc orange bar and curry again!

Today I am having curry for lunch! -- curry addict!!

xx

I haven't drank much water over the weekend, and TMI but it hurts so much when I wee! I really am going to have to drink more! x

Also I never have Aunt Flo pay a visit, and since being on this its back with a vengeance! :( --- Argh!!!! The only positive is losing pounds!

Get that water down you or you will end up woozy :(

Glad you have had a positive weekend as its always harder when there are people eating around you..... x

Hello lovely, I've noticed that this thread has been moved to the Exante Diaries section which might be why you can't find it :)

Drink more water - it shouldn't be hurting when you pee :D

No that doesn't sound right.
A touch of cystitis maybe ?

Glad you had a good weekend :)

Yes Danielle, try to drink more. You don't want a urinary infection.

Sounds like you have the diet well under control. Well done, especially with young kiddies. There is so much temptation around xx

Spoke to Dan earlier, she's doing really well and is still loving those curries! She has one every day, think she'll still be having them when she's finished the diet :)

Weigh in for her tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that :D xx

Yes Danielle, try to drink more. You don't want a urinary infection.

Sounds like you have the diet well under control. Well done, especially with young kiddies. There is so much temptation around xx

You're right Susie, having little ones around means there's always tempting food around too - I found that on Saturday when they were here :)

Argh no text and no weigh in detail on here.....you know I don't do patience lol, hurry up and post!

Have a good day lovely xx

Its 7:00 lol! I weighed and I lost 3lb! :) xx

Lol your mum makes me chuckle! But yes hurry up - I want to see too!! Lol x

Oops that appeared as i was typing last message!! ha-ha!

Well done though - its fabulous! you will be at target in no time at this rate!! X

Its 7:00 lol! I weighed and I lost 3lb! :) xx

Excellent, am really happy with that for you xx Dad said you're doing well :) (he's currently under attack from the dog)

Have a lovely day xx

Back