Day 1

yuck!!!! i am at work trying to eat the peanut flapjack. Its so disgusting. I wont be getting those again!! I have 3 more for the rest of the week, but no way. wonder if pharmacists might let me swap them for shakes?
Heads still fuzzy, but not as bad as last night.
Does anybody actually like the peanut flapjacks?
x

No sabina i cant stand any of the bar things ewwww! Shame they cant make one just slightly more edible. I know what you mean about a fuzzy head...im blonde but since starting this diet i certainly feel like one lol!

Your fuzzy head will go soon... i had it for my first 4 days and today (day 5) I havent felt it at all... i actually feel really great!

Lol i know.. im quite worried hehe.. im never usually like this even before i came on lipotrim.

xx

upbeat is great. I managed a few nibbles on the gross flapjack and had to throw it away at lunchtime when at work. even the black coffee didnt help washing it down. Im going to ask pharmacist to swap them and im going to stick to shakes from now on. day 2 is almost over. think a bath and an early night sounds welcoming. catch you all soon.
bye
x

sounds like a good idea sabina, think ill be in bed not long after my little'un tonight! well done for gettin day 2 out of the way...another day closer to slim-ness :)

thanks yummy mummy itm
what day/ week r u on now? im going to watch all the soaps in bed!!! how sads that!! lol. my hardest decision tonight will be what fragrance radox can i pour in the bath. i still have to drink 2 more pints and only managed half packet shake last night so will have the other half shortly. those flapjacks r the worst - they nearly made me turn to food at work but i just had more coffee n stopped myself. i must make it to weigh in on saturday morning and then im booked in at the hairdressers. cant wait-hairs a mess!!! lol.
off for a bath now before soaps start - i became a soap addict while getting divorced n now cant get enough!!! so sad.
xx

nah you're not sad, im newly single and have for some reason become addicted to hollyoaks!! haha
im on day 3. i tried to make a choc moouse tonight and was nearly sick eating it...think ill stick to just havin shakes :)
im finding this site loads of help! gives me something to do with my hands and the support of others is priceless
have a nice evening!
x

Well done Sabina for getting through 2 days. its hard isnt it.
I've just had my 1st weigh in and amazingly lost 4kgs.... 8.8lbs!!
So just get to the 1st weigh in and you'll be fine.
I must say the 1st 3, maybe 4 days are very hard. I had headaches, felt very, very hungry and had wobbly legs and was light headed as well. But this is my 6th day and I actually feel full of energy so its deffo worth sticking with it.

I had one of those flapjack things (if you can call them that) today, luckily I only got 1 and I couldnt eat it either. I gave it to the hubby. He reckoned it wasnt that bad lol

8lbs is great!!! i doubt i'll lose that much. im glad somebody else cant stand the flapjacks!!! I think my pharmacist will let me swap the 3 i have left for shakes. i think im going to stick to the strawberry n choc shakes when i make it to weigh in and pick up another weeks supply.
put one of those pedometer things on today to see how many steps i actually do and they recommend 10,000 a day. i do half that in a day, so im going to try and start walking a little more.
I felt awful this time yesterday, but my heads fine and not as bloated today as spaced it out better. still not managed 3 though, as had to throw the flapjack away - could not get it down!!! heres to seeing less of us in a few days!!!!!!
keep in touch
xx

Back