• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DAY 1

Hi there me too. Lost about a stone and an a half in a January, came off it and managed to maintain but decided to get back on it to loose a bit more as booked an holiday in June with my slim friends lol. Wish me luck!

Hi Cushtymama and trying so hard. I'm a restarter on day one too! I'm widdling for England and really cold already! I'm sure it must be in my head!! How are you both doing?
xx

Im doing my own head in (lol). just been to the shops and bought some glossy mags, as I dont think there are any recepies in those.
My hubby has had chinese and the girls baked cookies before they went to bed, its a living nightmare. Dont give in lets stick together TSH x

trisha

likes to post
I'm a restarter too, not got much to lose to get to goal but I keep picking, so I'm now determined FINAL FINAL restart today and no pickingat food not on the plan.

so day 1 for me.

Hi guys, well i got thru last nite easily, kidz had curry chick n noodles n it didn't bother me at all, its 8am n im litre n 1/2 in2 my water, feelin great (just want this feelin 2 last 4 as long as poss!)
I'll report bac later, lets stick 2gther.....keep strong! Trish no more picking hun xx

Well done cushtymama, its easier each day so you will be fine, I found day 5 the hardest but once you have managed a week there's no stopping you. Hi trisha glad your back on the wagon stick together and we will get there. I'm a bit like you I wanted to get to 12st which I did ( im tall and wear size 12) but fancy taking a bit more off so I'm gonna try for 11st but see how I look in the between stages.

hiya how we all bearing up? i had a gud y.2.day, kids had kfc and me (kfc queen) dnt't bat an eyelid.... :))
had a lil trouble sleepin but apart frm that was fine.

KEEP STRONG X

Hi all I feel starving and Ive just eaten some raw veg it was going so good till then. Only a bit of carrot and leek Im not going to stress about it back to 100 percent tomorrow x