Day 1

hunca

Silver Member
We here I am finally with shakes/soup/bars at the ready. I weighed myself this morning - 18st 6.5lb :eek: not a big surprise to be honest. Bit of a busy day today, taking kids to my friends then taking OH to hosp to get his results but should be home by about 2pm so I thought if I have 1/2 a shake before I go & take water & a bar with me although I don't plan to have the bar until night time at least I have it just incase.
So plan today is :
1/2 shake for breakfast at 10am
1/2 shake for lunch at 2pm
soup for dinner at 6pm
bar during the evening
How does this sound? Must go now & take my measurements. Have a good day all x

Sounds like you got it all planned, Hunca! :D

Good luck on your 1st day!

well it's now 4.30pm & I've had a fab day. OH hosp results show that the treatment has worked & no sign of the cancer having returned so we are all over the moon. He will continue with 3 monthly check ups as before. As for Exante it too has been a great day so far. Had my bar on the way home from hosp as we were longer at appt than 1st thought so I will have soup as planned for dinner the other 1/2 shake tonight. Been drinking my water like a good girl. Only hiccup was I had to stop at Macdonalds on the way to hosp..............but fear not it was only to use the loo !!!!! No thoughts of food today but then I have been busy. Very slight headache this afternoon but had a black coffee (which is how I normally take it anyway) & a wee sit down & it's gone. Hope you are all having good days. Well it is Friday after all xx

Hi Hunca......good news on all fronts. I'm actually suprised how tasty the soups and shakes are. Tried all the flavours now and can't complain. Survived cooking pasta carbonara for OH and kids....not a morsel slipped past my lips. I will be strong. Good luck for tomorrow,it does get easier.

Sounds like you are doing well with it. :D

Back