Day 10 and struggling :(

xxkimjxx

I have been 100% but really missing food atm, not just food but eating with the family (its not the same with a bar/shake). I don't think it helped as I weighed yesterday and only lost 1.5lbs since Monday, which I know isnt the end of the world but really hoped for 5lbs this week, have upped exercise this week too. Maybe i'll get a suprise on Monday weigh in. Failure isnt an option just wanted a little moan.

Try not to feel disheartened. You never know, it might have a spurt. There's still 3 and a bit days to go so practically half the time. Also, you're body will be adjusting. What exercise you been doing? That could be the difference xox

Thanks :) I have been doing the playstation version of just dance and aquafit.
I have been measuring so maybe I might get results there. Think I am just feeling sorry for myself ATM

The more you think about missing food the worse it gets...think about all the good things about loosing weight. Write down what you want to look like, how you will feel when you get there and what you want to wear. Write a list of things that you can do when you are bored like having a bath, painting your nails, phoning a friend, sorting out of wardrobe, reading...the list can be endless. Stick them somewhere you can see them and tick them off. It's all about mind over matter and getting over the first few weeks. Once you get the results it is a lot easier...believe me :p

If your struggling and feel the big urge to eat something why don't you try a slice of ham or chicken breast. I did it and it never took me out of keltosis or stopped the weight lost. Sainsburys do 150g of chicken breast which was around 200 calories for £2 and on the days I wanted to give up I allowed myself that, I'm starting again on wednesday and that's what i'll be doing. worth a shot maybe?

Good luck and hope you feel better!

Back