Step 1 Sole Source + Day 10- Dangerous Territory

slbt1984

Did anyone else get to day 10 and suddenly start craving for food? I wouldn't say it's been easy up til now but for some reason today has been really hard. Maybe watching nigella on the food channel make my favourite deep fried churros with chocolate dip wasn't the best idea...!

Oh yeah, the hollow belly day. Do you have water flavorings? The golden veg is a lot like a cuppa soup. It really helps. Drink loads. I have always failed to get past that. I end up giving in :( be strong!!

Oh yeah, the hollow belly day. Do you have water flavorings? The golden veg is a lot like a cuppa soup. It really helps. Drink loads. I have always failed to get past that. I end up giving in :( be strong!!

Ahhh thanks for the encouragement. I need it! I don't have the water flavourings yet- my CDC said I can have them after 2 weeks, as well as the bars! Which I think will help. Just gotta hang on in til weds :)

Oh and I read in your other post about your disc... That must be horrendously painful!! Hope you feel better soon!!

hey, thank you.

Actually, when the disk slipped my pain out of 10 was hmmm 400 lol but now its like a 2. Mildly irritating, I can live with that all good.

Ahh of course, yeah forgot about the first few weeks being different. I added the bars week three, then the water flavouring week 4. Just to keep things new and exciting lol

It will pass. I caved on day 10 last time and was so annoyed with myself. Carried on the next day but knocked myself out of ketosis. Still think I lost 1.5lb that week so not a total disaster. Stay strong! xx

Back