Day 100 Wooohooo!!!!

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Cant believe its been 100 days since i started this journey and what a rollercoaster ride it has been. Was originally a size 20 and now am very close to a size 14 so am completely made up!!!!! :talk017:

Well done that's brilliant. I'm on day 58 and have lost 23lbs so looking at your ticker I'm about half way to what you are. Had to think what day i was on.....Doesn't it go so fast!

xxx

WELL DONE ................ Its amazing........... I love this diet...... and loved it too when I was over 100 days... it really is fantastic.
Keep smiling hon your doing soooooooooooo well xx

BLUDDY BRILLIANT - I knew you could do it and with the IVF appointment looming its all going brilliantly well! Looks like I need to pass some more clothes on then doesnt it!
see you later chick
xxx

Thanks everyone the help and support from this forum is great do feel like a different woman tillyfloss and think my dh thinks hes got one too!!!xxx

Oh you old centenarian you!

That Wednesdays big word out of the way!

Well done!

You have done brilliantly well..enjoy your success.

Well done Julie:happy096: Great achievement:talk017:

Well done 100 days WHOO!! Im close behind!!! Lets celebrate with a drink! WATER!! LOL

Fantastic Julie.

Keep your chin up Natty you can do it hun. xx

Thanks all again and those who are struggling hang in there its sooooo worth it xxx

Absolutely fantastic and I so admire your stamina. Well done!

Well done for getting this far Julie, you've done amazing!xxxx

yayy well done :D im on day....ermm 25 now :D

Back