Day 11 and lost 22lb

Whitey

:wave_cry:Hi everybody
I'm on day 11 and in total have lost 22lbs and I am over the moon. I have more energy and even find myself enjoying cooking for the family which is unusal in it's self. But even though I'm not hungry I find the whole milkshake and soup thing getting boaring. Is anybody out there feeling the same? Also my counsellor dosnt appear to have heard of leek and potato soup and I'm desparate to get some can anybody help?

Very well done!!

I lost 22lbs in 14 days when I started!

Your CDC is supposed to carry everything that CD sells - get her to order some!

WOW!!! 22lbs is a HUGE loss!!! Keep going! xx

Well done, you must be pleased x x x

Very very well done!! I know what you mean about it getting boring,Im on day 12 and Ive only lost 8lbs but Im happy with that altho 22lbs would be better!!We just need to keep at it I think,each day is one nearer target!

Take care,

jacci

xx

Wow thats fantastic!!! It really motivates you to stick at it. I will soon be v bored of the flavours, but will be able to try the bars next week to add some variety.

I tried the Potato & Leek soup but wasn't keen (and I love home made pot & leek so was a bit disappointed)

That is a MEGA loss, well done you!!!

Georgie
x

Well done to you. What a terrific weight loss.

Alison

Well done thats a fab loss in such a short time! Since peeps are mentionaing the leek & potato soup thought I would too, was soooooo disappointed with it as I love homemade L&P soup too but found the cd one really bland :( Never mind, sticking to banana, strawberry and fruits of the forist lol, oh and the bars which are lovely for evening treat :)

Back