Day 11...can't stop thinking of fooooodd!!

Yorkiegal679

Hi,
Sorry - I hope the title of this doesn't affect anyone else!!
I'm on day 11 at the mo. This evening and yesterday evening I couldn't stop thinking of food!! I've been so good and not cheated once (even though a plate of leftover sandwiches from a meeting got put on my desk yesterday!:eek:), but this is driving me crazy!!
I even had a dream last night where I had a Chinese takeaway - and even felt guilty in my dream.
Is this going to get better? I'm only doing TFR till Mon, then doing a refeed for Easter hols - but getting scared I might crack before then!!
Heeeeellllppp!!
xx

you are doing great hun, you CAN do it just don't give in like i did i lost 7lb in 4 days on it the gave in to a bacon sandwich i was soo gutted it was a while ago but i've been ill with pneumonia n my asthma but come monday it's shakes all the way to 10st 10lb i WILL be thin.

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your support! Luckily I managed to stay strong and had lost 4 pounds when got to weigh-in - so that's 12 pounds in 2 weeks! So pretty pleased about that.
Just started a refeed for Easter and had a chicken salad last night - nicest one ever! Gonna be as good as possible till TFR after the hol.
I can understand the pull of the bacon sandwich, but you can DEFINITELY do it this time. You go girl!!

Was also going to thank you for your message - but can't see where to do it!

there should be a thumbs up in the bottom left of my message hun if its there and you click on it it should do the thanx for you,

but thank you anyway hun x

Kelly - don't seem to have the thumbs-up thing - weird!

Taylor - yeah, that's kind of why I'm doing the refeed then. Didn't tell anyone while I was on week 1. Had a few people who have kind of disapproved - got the old "slow and steady wins the race" thing. But know it's been the right thing cos feel so much better already.

I know a few well-meaning people will say more. Will just stick to guns.

So should you - you're doing fabulously!! You're good motivation for me!!

You'll have the thumbs up thing when you have passed 50 posts I believe.

By then you would have found your way around!!

Kelly - don't seem to have the thumbs-up thing - weird!

Taylor - yeah, that's kind of why I'm doing the refeed then. Didn't tell anyone while I was on week 1. Had a few people who have kind of disapproved - got the old "slow and steady wins the race" thing. But know it's been the right thing cos feel so much better already.

I know a few well-meaning people will say more. Will just stick to guns.

So should you - you're doing fabulously!! You're good motivation for me!!

hi Yorkie,

you get the thumbs up icon when you've made more posts. I got it earlier this week after wondring why I couldn't thank other posters for thier helpful comments

Jane

I've been desperately hungry today, even had to split my teatime shake at 3 as my stomach was rumbling sooooo bad. Not too bad now, might have to get an early night to forget about it : )

I just drink a ton of water when I get the rumbles. Although I haven't been so bad with them - think it is more the psychological grip that food has on me. I am the stereotypical comfort eater.

Back