Day 11

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dellybelly, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Well despite my blips over the weekend (and they were little more than a mouthful or two) I'm doing really well so far this week. I'm finding I'm still getting quite hungry, especially about 5 o'clock.. but I have noticed something.. I'm really quite irritable today and that I was shaky and nervous in work this afternoon.

Is this normal or did my little blips over the weekend set me back ketosis wise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    day 11 and still here and back is brill

I remember last time i was on LT getting quite irritible at times it does pass every day seemed different but that made keeping going bareable lol only on day 2 this time don't feel hungry yet but i know it will come soon
    Keep going i know its worth it

debz x

4. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Thanks Debz.. it is proving to be worth it already. You wouldnt believe what I didnt give in to over the weekend. I deserve a sainthood for not eating with my family.

Another positive thing I've noticed lately - I'm getting my neck back! How cool is that?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.