• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 11

Nell132

S: 12st1.1lb C: 11st9.1lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st6lb(3.55%)
Hello, hows everyone feeling today?
I'm on my day 11.. and so far so good. feeling quite positive..:D

Had a cheeky check on the scales this morning too.. now 12st. :eek: thats another 2lb, not going to hold as gospel though, cos I think my and my CDCs are different...

I am freeeeezing today though, and I so didn't want to get out my nice warm bed.
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello and congratulations, sounds like you are doing really well on the diet. Feels good doesn't it? I am on day 50 today - I dont believe it! the weeks are flying by!

I know how you feel about not wanting to get out of bed - I wish the sun would come out - just for a little while!!

Nell132

S: 12st1.1lb C: 11st9.1lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st6lb(3.55%)
Thanks very much x
Wow gonna-make-it, Day 50 wow thanks an amazing achievement! Bet your well proud!.. :D, How has your journey been so far?
Your losses are amazing too by the way.

Yes definatly worth it, I had my first "have you lost weight?" this morning.. so i'm grinning from ear to ear.. it's so fast this diet and makes me feel full of energy.. 1 stone in 19 days is amazing too..

Also, I've been T total for 26 days too, which may not sound like many but last few years I over did the student life a bit.. ;)

The sun has slightly come out here, but there is still frost on the road.. boo.. excuse for new boots I think though.. :)

x

Hi Nell - my journey has been a tough one but also enjoyable as I feel so different now... ha ha I think it is the lack of alcohol that does it although not drinking and eating everything was such a tough day for me at Christmas!
You are doing well too :) I love this diet!!

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
Hi all, I am on Day 16 ( sound like I am in the BB house - I even say it like Marcus Bentley, I sooooo need to get out more!!!!)
Day 16 and hand on heart can say I have not cheated once and this time round I am very focused. I am not telling anyone at work / friends just so the pressure is off me. I realise that I don't respond well to beating myself up all the time, well I do by shoving more food in my mouth to compensate for the pain. I respond better to small goals and inner soothing. High fiving oneself is what I call it. So yes this time so far so good. And of course getting on this site is a life saver.:D

well done busy-bee, your losses have been fab - what a star!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
Well done everyone with their terrific losses! The first week weight loss is bonkers isn't it? I've just shifted 11lb in my first week. Feeling good - although, I have a giant cold sore and one of the glands in my neck is up... My GP mate expressed concern in the most tactful way possible, which has made me have a bit of a sense check. This diet is extreme... Freaked me out a bit. It is working though, and I have faith that it is tried and trusted.
Again - well done all on your strength and great results.
CXX

Busybee

Silver Member
oh Lotty moo ( cool name) I am feeling your pain. I suffer from coldsores when I am run down and they are always a sign that I have a cold coming so I hope we can keep your spirits up and help you feel better.
What a fab weightloss, you go girl.:patback:

lottymoo

Thank you very much! I have to say that SS this week has been ok - never managed it before, but it's been possible because of all the good posts on Minimins. (not the whoops, I just ate an elephant posts!). I find it really motivating, plus it occupies the time when I'd be raiding the fridge (7-9pm).
Together we can crack it!
CXX

Busybee

Silver Member
I am finding it alot easier than I did before xmas, I think i don't have any pressure from others for the party season, birthdays etc so I am able to quietly get on with it. See you on line tonight between 7-9 :D

lottymoo

Yes, Busybee, the timing really makes a difference doesn't it? Plus, in the past, I have looked for reasons that I will fail - "oh, can't follow it totally as have a party/dinner on Saturday...." or "..oh just the one poppadom"...and so it went on!
See you later xx

lottymoo

thanks Nell!! sitting here with my porridge on my knee...and so it goes on....! cxx