Day 111 - 75lb and 60.5" lost!

Really hope you are right!!!

So god damn cold today. Think I might just hibernate until summer...

Want this cold I've got? Feels like I've got a furnace burning inside me. :(

Hibernating, what a great idea. Wake up slim. Nice thought. :)

So this is my photos the right way round... and in comparison to my start photo. Ok not the best comparison, but hopefully there is some noticeable difference after 45lb (ok probably more than 45lb now but 45lb was last weekly weigh in weight - hoping to be more than 50lb now so I can claim my half century badge :) )

8771-albums4165-picture80500.jpg

Looking good starlit, congrats

Re: Day 51 - Read and reply! (please?)

Cheers Mick!

Looks like another 1lb off for me this morning, taking me to 21st exactly. 1 more lb off and I will be under 21st... Please please please before weigh in tomorrow?

Feel like I need more exercise. Currently do martial arts wed for 1 hour and Fri for two hours... But then there is a huge gap until my next wed class. Think I need to find a third class to attend...

You are doing so good starlit. Your are pics show a lot of loss. Can you see the difference?
x

So it's day 57, which means it is the first day of week 9 - Incredible!!!!! Weigh in day is tomorrow, hoping for a decent loss. Haven't had an official weigh in for a couple of weeks as my Consultant has been away, so will be interested to see what I have lost on her scales after that 2 weeks. Would really really really like to be under 21st, but will happy to be just over - if I can get to 21st 1lb I will have lost my 50lb, and that is what I really really really want!!!!!

If I get down to 21st 1lb I will be 20lb down this month, which would be lovely! I then need another 20lb to get to 70lb, which is a 5st loss...would very much like to get that 5st off before 4th April!!!

Good luck with your WI tomorrow.

I have also got my WI tomorrow too. I am hoping for 2lb or more as that will make it 2 stone in 5 weeks.
I look forward to hearing how you get on xx

Re: Day 57 WEEK 9! - Read and reply! (please?)

Thanks guys. Lying in bed freezing cold. So sick of feeling cold all the time when I seem to have spent most of my life being too hot!!! Means I am ill equipped for this ongoing cold snap! Roll on summer

Aw, just spotted your (new or am I really unobservant?) avatar! That's fab. :D

You need a hot water bottle. Or a cat. :)

Yes new avatar, made me snigger. If it is still this chilly on payday I am treating myself to an electric blanket! Seriously, fleece pjs, blanket on sheet, me, then another blanket and two duvets, heating on, and still I am freezing! Now where are my hat and gloves?

I am sure you will see the number you want on the scales tomorrow.
My wi is today at lunch time. Can't wait...

my fingers are tightly crosseddddd,, how did you get on???... also love the avatar :D x

Oi, Cazza - tell them what you lost! :D

Oops! Ha!

I lost another 7lb this week!!! That makes 3st 10lb or 52lb in 8 weeks!!! So fingers crossed I can get 4lb off this week and get my 4th stone off!

When I did this in 2008 I lost 67lb before it all went horribly wrong... Hoping to smash through that barrier before the end of March! Now I am under 21st (just!) the possibility of being back in the teens for the first time in 4 1/2 years starts to feel all the more real!

Do you like my shiny half century badge? :D

That's a beautiful badge. All those pretty colours. :D :D

And don't even think about it all going tits up - remember, I'm in that tree across the road with a pair of binoculars trained on you. ;) We're not going to let that happen this time. We're all going to get slim and stay slim together, okay?

No its not going to go tits up again, that's for sure. Im gonna keep on truckin' right to the end this time... After all I have a holiday I want to be thinner for, then a teeny tiny 10 mile run I need to be slimmer and fitter for in October..!!!

Back