Day 13 .. hunger kicked in yesterday :-/

stace2013

13 days in hunger only kicked in yesterday whilst at work which is strange cos im a baker and it hasnt bothered me before but yesterday i could have ate a scabby horse as they say , stayed strong and fed my self up on black coffee and fizzy water thou strange thing was i was fancying foods i dont even like , would of done anything for a bowl of prawns never eaten them in my life haha tried them once or twice xx strange body xx

I had strange cravings like that too, for onion and salad...i hate the stuff lol. Just stay strong and focused, the hunger will fade :). Im starting on my round 2 of lipotrim now

im on my round 2 aswell :) how many days have you been on it xx

How are you finding it this time round? So far iv not managed a full day of shakes, its been two then a small meal. Iv only been doing my second round for 3 days but finding it harder than my first time lol x

its harder this time round i think because you know what to expect , i spent the first week being emotional and feeling so down then this week im just wanting to eat anything and everything , every time i feel like im going to cave in i have a black coffee xx

Back