Day 13 .. hunger kicked in yesterday :-/

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by stace2013, 5 September 2014 Social URL.

1. stace2013

stace2013 Full Member

13 days in hunger only kicked in yesterday whilst at work which is strange cos im a baker and it hasnt bothered me before but yesterday i could have ate a scabby horse as they say , stayed strong and fed my self up on black coffee and fizzy water thou strange thing was i was fancying foods i dont even like , would of done anything for a bowl of prawns never eaten them in my life haha tried them once or twice xx strange body xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had strange cravings like that too, for onion and salad...i hate the stuff lol. Just stay strong and focused, the hunger will fade :). Im starting on my round 2 of lipotrim now

4. stace2013

stace2013 Full Member

im on my round 2 aswell :) how many days have you been on it xx

5. Miss MDG

Miss MDG Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How are you finding it this time round? So far iv not managed a full day of shakes, its been two then a small meal. Iv only been doing my second round for 3 days but finding it harder than my first time lol x

6. stace2013

stace2013 Full Member

its harder this time round i think because you know what to expect , i spent the first week being emotional and feeling so down then this week im just wanting to eat anything and everything , every time i feel like im going to cave in i have a black coffee xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.