Emma's Exante Diary - Day 1

Misspiggy1981 said:
Aw don't beat yourself up & punish yourself! You've made a decision to get back on TS & that's the important thing, so well done!! Hope the side effects aren't as bad as you're expecting x

Thanks MissP! You're so supportive!
In a way I hope I feel a little bit rubbish for a couple of days it will make me think twice about being so stupid again! ;)
I just really hope I don't gain this week!

DAY 35

Last day of week 5 and i'm back on TS!!
100% so far today!! i'm really happy to be back on track
Two litres of water down - i'm off to a flying start. :)
Emma xx

Fantastic.... feels great to be back in control doesn't it? :Dxx

namaste said:
Fantastic.... feels great to be back in control doesn't it? :Dxx

It sure does namaste!!

DAY 36

OK so WI today and +2lb!! :cry:
I'm not going to get down about because I've only got myself to blame!!
On wards to week 6, i'm back on track so here's to a BIG number!!

Emma xx

Ah well it's in the past, you've drawn a line & you know you can do it! Glad your heads back in the right place-that 2lb will be gone next week and then some! :)

Glad to see you are so positive:) only way to be, on wards and downwards indeed !! good luck for next week keep posting xx

DAY 37
:D sooo happy today, I finally feel back in control!
Three packs and 40 mins on my mum's exercise bike!!
I don't understand myself, why is it that I feel happy when I'm being good and losing but I still let the devil it my head say, "yea put that in your mouth, it's fine!" lol!
NEWSFLASH: it's not fine and I won't be doing it anymore!!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!
Emma xx

DAY 39
Just wanted to make a note to myself about how easy I've found this weekend. Normally weekends with nothing planned are a nightmare but this one has been a dream. I think it's because I've kept a positive attitude so I certainly intend to do this in future!! :) xx

Also very sad, but... I've picked out the choc chips from my bar yesterday and kept them for a bit later as a treat!! Haha!! :)

DAY 41
I've nearly done a whole week 100% TS again! It feels very good :D
I do have a confession though ... I added a teaspoon of tomato puree to my tomato soup last night because i find it discussing without!!
It was very tasty and i'm not going to worry as it's not may calories!!

Also after my very naughty AAM week i was dreading the side effects of going back into ketosis... I've has none :confused:
it's very strange and probably means i'm not back in ketosis but i find that difficult to believe as it's been 6 days and I wasn't THAT carb crazy during AAM?!
Strange...

Emma xx

Well done on getting straight back to TS, i have to admit since my AAM i have been having a bit of protien or green sald but as it doesn't seem to be affecting my Weight loss I am sticking with it xx

jacqueline said:
Well done on getting straight back to TS, i have to admit since my AAM i have been having a bit of protien or green sald but as it doesn't seem to be affecting my Weight loss I am sticking with it xx

Thanks Jacqueline! Im a really fussy eater, to be honest I'm not a fan of meat at all, most of my diet is carbs and I love fruit so I find sticking to high protein really difficult!! My AAM was disastrous! It works better for me to just stick to the packs. Lol.
I think it's all about making it work for you!! Xx

6 weeks complete!! whoop!
WI this morning revealed a 6lb lose!! :D
4lb really after my 2lb gain but i'm still VERY happy!!

Bring on week 7!!
Emma xx

Well done! great loss for week 6! mine seems to have slowed down a bit, but as long as i am losing i am happy xx:)

WEEK 7 = Done
This week I have STS at WI :(
I have had so many cheats this week, I've lost count!! So I only have myself to blame.
I feel like I've lost the correct head space a bit so now it's time to get strict...
The next time I have a social event that involves eating, is in exactly 7 weeks I am therefore going to stick to TS strictly until then, I am going to update my diary every day because that helps me to stick to plan.
After this 7 weeks i have 2 weeks until I go on holiday so I'm going to stick to WS for those 2 weeks to put me back in control of food so that I don't run wild on holiday!! Lol
The plan is in place... Now time to kick some TS ass!! :)

Emma xx

That's fighting talk-go girl!!!!! Take it a day at a time & you'll be fine :)

Day 52
So my determination has really switched back on and I feel right back on track!! Everything going pretty well this week and I think now that my holiday is getting closer, I feel more motivated! I really want to lose 2st in the next 8 weeks... Not sure, I might be being a bit optimistic!!

On a different note I had my 1st tattoo today... I'm fact I had two!! Lol

image-2496222490.jpg

image-1827397663.jpg

Aww is that tattoo of the cross on your wrist? I like it!! I want a giraffe tattooed on my wrist (will be my 3rd) but jut haven't got around to it... Maybe I'll treat myself when I get to goal! :)

DAY 57
Firstly I write the day in each post as it gives me a boost as to how long ive been doing this!!
I have a great weeks and lost 3lbs this week. I'm pretty happy with that! :)
Ok so I was aiming for another TS week but we've been invited for a roast on Sunday and I can't decline so I'll take Sunday off and straight back on it! I'm on a real mission to get a lot of weight shift before I go on holiday :)

Day 64

I've had another terrible week and I have gained 3lbs. This means the last three weeks have been a waste of time!!
I am so angry at myself for letting this get the better of me!
I fell off the wagon in my 5th week and I've not really got back on, I have been sticking to TS for a couple of days then having a 'treat' here and there!!
This is ridiculous, I hate carrying this extra weight, I can't bare to look at myself in the mirror and it really does stop me living life as I should!!
So why do I keep cheating? ... In the last 5 weeks I have lost 4lbs, that is madness!

Anyway now that I have stopped ranting, all is not lost! I am treating today like me exante day number 1!
It's time to start over!!
I have 7 weeks until I go on holiday and I AM going to lose 1st 7lb by then!!
Here goes again, taking one day at a time...
Wish me luck!

Sorry for ranting, i just find it helps to write how i'm making myself feel!

Emma xx

Back