Day 16 where's the energy???

blodwen

Hi can anyone tell me when the energy boost drops in? I'm on day 16 drinking around 3lts of water but still feel zapped of energy, could it be the fact I have fybro myalgia or that it doesn't always happen?

I just think not everyone gets that energy rush!! Some days I feel I have more energy than others but it's not a constant thing but I don't feel any more tired than normal I don't think..:) wish I was full of energy though especially today so I get everything done before nights tonight!!

Thanks, I was hoping to have more energy, thats one of the reasons for doing the diet. I'm obviously being too impatient I think LOL!

im also on day 16 and i am the same,somedays i feel more energized than others. today isnot 1 of them days lol.yesturday i was buzzing running around like a crazed woman today im slow and constantly yawning lol.but apart from the lack of energy 2day i feel great. make sure u drink enough water and get enough sleep,with me a swift strole on school run hightens my energy levels 4 the day and keeps the kids healthy too cus now they cant keep up with me haha never thought id ever say that lol

I also have fybro and ME, I am on day 6 and can just about make it from the bed to the sofa at the minute, don't know if its the LT causing it or what, as last time I did LT I was bouncing off the walls high on energy ?

Yes have had a few fybro symptoms tho not lasted as long as they have before diet, found my upper arms very weak, hope you are coping ok, had the first person who didn't know i was on a diet say i looked as if i'd lost a lot, so that gave me a boost hope this happens for you.

Hey I am day 36 now, after the first week I found the energy came back but not to the normal level. I find that I have a lot of energy when chatting if you know what I mean, I sound hyper like and I am flying around the house cleaning not a bother (thats my substitute for cooking!).

But I tried the gym cause I thought I had so much energy and ten mins in I was gone, had a panic attack and all.

but then my boyfriend done it and continued playing football the whole time. I think its just different fokes different strokes.

it will get better though, I noticed a big difference after the first month espically, but after the first week I think it does keep getting better gradually.

Back