day 18 of june challenge :)

went out yesterday,forgot shakes,decided to be logical . had chicken salad at dinner and chicken tikka sandwich at tea,minus bread and drank loads of coffee and water . only put on half a pound,could have gone all pear shaped,am so happy that i can finally control my inner demon

Hi i have lost 8lbs in my first week so can you add that. My weigh in day is every thursday, hope thats ok? This diet is fantastic!

Just got back from the gym & I'm feeling hungry! My chatterbox is really telling me to eat :mad:

Plus, whilst DH is putting our baby to bed (it's their 'boys time'!), I'm cooking his spag bol tea with garlic bread :cry:
It all smells sooo yummy. I love my home made spag bol too, lol.
DH has told me not to cook for him whilst I'm SSing, but he's been at work all day.

Ah, it'll soon pass.....

I will not eat, I will not eat, I will not!! eat :(

Hope you're all feeling stronger than I am - wouldn't be too difficult at the moment :rolleyes:

Oh, forgot to ask about weigh days!

I weigh Wednesdays. So, do I give the loss I had from last Weds 30th May to Weds just gone (6th June), or from the Weds 30th to this Friday - tomorrow?

Confused yet?! I am, lol

Hi,

My first weigh in is Monday - will have been 11 days on CD. Will post result on Monday but is likely to be higher than normal as it will be longer than a week. Fingers crossed it's good news!!!

Congrats to everyone else - sounds like you are all doing good. Not sure I could resist spag bol, it's one of my favs!! Especially since I'm feeling really hungry today even though in ketosis, I really could eat. Not going to help that Friday is cake/junk food day in the office ho hum. Guess I just need to keep the end goal in site and drink loads of water to fill up my ever shrinking tum!! :tear_drop:

Hi i have lost 8lbs in my first week so can you add that. My weigh in day is every thursday, hope thats ok? This diet is fantastic!

hey, well done JayJay33, 8lbs is great!! I dont have my first weigh in until next Wednesday, i cant wait!

I'm on Day 5 for me as I started a couple of days later due to lack of shakes but all is going well so far.

Keep the good work up!:D

apologies for not keeping up with the challenge Stacey.
It's not that I haven't been doing it,it's just that I haven't had the time to post on here.
please accept my apols, keep it up!

First weigh in for challenge!!!!!

Drum roll!!!!

I lost 6 pound this week,

over the moon as I am not 100% SS still but will be tomorrow!!! Different events the last few weeks and going for a meal tonight for my beautiful daughters 13th!!!!!!! then hitting the shops with her but am determined to be 100% over the weekend as i have my first official weigh in on Tuesday with my CDC and it will be 2 weeks worth so I will update my ticker at my official weigh in but use home scales for this challenge on a friday morning. I am looking to have lost 11 pound by tuesday night but i think this is too much to hope for now.... Never mind as long as it is going down.

How has everyone else done!!!!

Well done wobbly that's great :D

just waiting to get weighed myself :D

Great first week's loss Jules :D

this could get confusing Wobbly and Wiggly!!!!!

We sound dead naughty don't we!!!!

You can imagine people saying cant you ' you'll never guess what they have done' 'who?' 'wobbly and wiggly!'

Am I mad or what!!! just starving me thinks...

On the other hand we sound like Mr Men!! Definately time for me to go!!:rolleyes:

this could get confusing Wobbly and Wiggly!!!!!

We sound dead naughty don't we!!!!

You can imagine people saying cant you ' you'll never guess what they have done' 'who?' 'wobbly and wiggly!'

Am I mad or what!!! just starving me thinks...

On the other hand we sound like Mr Men!! Definately time for me to go!!:rolleyes:

too funny!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Today I'm 14st4lb - 6lb lighter than last week :D

well done wigglychick:D

I had my weigh in today and I've lost another 5 pounds!!!!!

I'm doing well with the water part of the challenge but I have to admit I'm struggling with the exercise......I'm just finding I have no energy:eek: even walking a short way leaves me very drained (worse than before I started) is anyone else having this problem?

Back