Day 18 on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by louise1984, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. louise1984

louise1984 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    1st WW and now Cambridge Diet
    Hey all, im on Day 18 of the CD Diet and many times Ive wanted to give up as Ive craved food so much, and unfortunatly I forgot myself and had some food on a christmas doo, it knocked me out of Ketosis for a day but Im back in now which is good. I havent weighed for a bit so Im hopeing Ive at least lost something this week, Have to weight in on Tuesday :-S. I havent been the best on this diet as food seems to get the better of me so trying to train my mind to understand that I really dont need it anymore as I really like the shakes and im not hungry!! Can anyone recommend ways of tricking your mind into not wanting it any more? Although I have had a few blips, Im back on the track and more determined not to trip up again, do you think ill be ok? Just hope I loose some weight this week!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Louise

If you are back in Ketosis then your body is in fat busting mode, so you should definitely see a loss at your weigh in. If you read through some of the other posts on here - other people have had the odd bad day and still gone on to see good losses at their weigh ins.

I am now 4 weeks in, and I don't really think about food anymore. But in the first few weeks it is definitely a case of mind over matter - you just have to tell yourself you want to lose the weight more than you want to eat.

You can do it !

xxx

4. louise1984

louise1984 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    1st WW and now Cambridge Diet
    Thanks, I just have to think of that before I pick it up, must keep trying! Thanks for your advice, Ive been having a scout around on here and came across the before and after pictures and its amazing! Def works so must stick it! x

5. Libellule

Libellule Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(33.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just a thought - I make my vegetable sachet into crisps for my evening "meal"...it really makes me feel like I have had something to eat then. Might help ?!?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.