Day 18 on CD

Hey all, im on Day 18 of the CD Diet and many times Ive wanted to give up as Ive craved food so much, and unfortunatly I forgot myself and had some food on a christmas doo, it knocked me out of Ketosis for a day but Im back in now which is good. I havent weighed for a bit so Im hopeing Ive at least lost something this week, Have to weight in on Tuesday :-S. I havent been the best on this diet as food seems to get the better of me so trying to train my mind to understand that I really dont need it anymore as I really like the shakes and im not hungry!! Can anyone recommend ways of tricking your mind into not wanting it any more? Although I have had a few blips, Im back on the track and more determined not to trip up again, do you think ill be ok? Just hope I loose some weight this week!! x

Hey Louise

If you are back in Ketosis then your body is in fat busting mode, so you should definitely see a loss at your weigh in. If you read through some of the other posts on here - other people have had the odd bad day and still gone on to see good losses at their weigh ins.

I am now 4 weeks in, and I don't really think about food anymore. But in the first few weeks it is definitely a case of mind over matter - you just have to tell yourself you want to lose the weight more than you want to eat.

You can do it !

xxx

Thanks, I just have to think of that before I pick it up, must keep trying! Thanks for your advice, Ive been having a scout around on here and came across the before and after pictures and its amazing! Def works so must stick it! x

Back