Day 2 - absolute struggle

chester

2nd day yesterday and it was a struggle , headache all day long - but i'm a headachey person so could tolerate that.

What was bad was feeling sick all day, didn't anticipate that, felt like i was going to actually vomit at some times - so spent most of the day snoozing to get over it.

I wasn't really looking forward to getting up this morning but feel a load better, got an ache in my back which probably means i didn't drink enough water!

So onwards for the rest of the day....s

Yay, well done for sticking it out!
I'm on day two today and my head feels a bit funny, almost caved in too (eek!)
Glad I didn't...

:)

Hi chester, glad you are feeling better.
I'm on 4th day and feeling good. The first 2 days were pretty awful with headaches and stomach. My headache is a lot better and the stomach pains have gone, just getting a bit of cramp.
So glad I persevered.
Good luck.

Hi Chester. Well done on passing the lipotrim first test. Everyone goes through the headachy hungry day. Loads of ppl drip out at that point but are one of the lucky with stamina enough to stick with this diet. Keep up the good work. It gets incredibly easy after the first week sonstruggle on and you will get your reward next week - weight loss that is amazing and a diet that is easy enough to stick to. I'll be watching for your posts. We are at similar weights with similar amounts to lose.

Bellerine

Back