• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2 and feeling awful

S: 16st13lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.49%)
Morning all. It's day 2 for me today. Looks like I picked the wrong week to start this. I have an awful viral bug. But I'm not giving up :)
I had the tomatoe and basil soup last night for dinner it was so yummy. I'm pleased I liked it. I don't have any appetite today because of been ill but i wil force down my 3 packs.

How is everyone else doin?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 3st13lb(20.68%)
Hi there.

Sorry you are not feeling well :(

Hope you are better soon.

Stay strong- the first few days are the worst then it really does get so much easier!

When you see the scales moving it is so motivating!

Thetrigos

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 3st6lb(21.82%)
Oh no... i'm on day 1 today and also at the tail end of a virus... could of been the perfect excuse to put it off for a few days but we didn't - go us!! Just think of all the viatimns you're putting into your body to help you get over your virus (that's what i'm doing anyway!!) x

S: 17st6lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 63.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i agree stick at it 1st weeks not great but bearable after that ull feel great loads of energy and the loss is fantastic i lost 8lbs my first week 2 stone by week 5 :) so defo worth it just started again not so long ago 2nd wi on friday 8lbs off this time too :)

S: 16st13lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.49%)
Thanks all. I'm glad this day is nearly over. I just want my bed. I made a hot vanilla shake with coffee for lunch today Very yummy and warmed me up nicely. Gonna have the chicken soup tonight for dinner. Hope it's as nice as the tomatoe&basil one :)

JoolzB

S: 20st0lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 7st1lb(35.36%)
Keep going - the hard part is nearly over - hope you feel better soon :)

S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I hope you are getting better now. Well done for soldiering on - its the easiest time to stop because you may easily talk yourself out of continuing until you get over the illness...SO WELL DONE :)! thats inspiring will power

Keep going and soon you will be feeling better and better and the pounds will be flying off too:)

S: 17st9lb C: 15st3lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 2st6lb(13.77%)
2 weeks in and so much better this week. Feeling a bit rubbish this week too too but like everyone else determined this time!! Keep going and good luck to us all x