Total Solution day 2 and felt so poorly i broke it!

bex1985

i was only on day 2 today of exante and felt so dizzy and shaky i had some sugary stuff, now feel lame and want to know if anyone else has felt this way and if it stops?
any advice appreciated

Hi, dunno about feeling dizzy and shaky but I know its a bit of a struggle for the first few days... Did you have all your packs? Enough water etc.?

I've felt a little light headed and shaky in the first few days before. I still have the odd day where I get a little light headed now but I just put up with it and go to bed early.

Just try again tomorrow and if you feel rubbish then dont give up, you'll feel better in a few days.

yeah im not giving up, back on the wagon today had tonnes of water and still feel dehydrated! determined to give it a good go tho :)

Yeah I felt a dizzy and shaky in the first few days and the same as Blue Butterfly I also get days where I get little bouts of it but not very often. Stick with it, dont give in. If you do feel poorly have a lie on the couch with a pint of water and let it pass. After the first week everything is MUCH easier!

thanks, really encouraging to talk to people doing the same thing!

I'm on day one for the umpteenth time and feeling low. Headache already and the people in the office have done nothing but talk about food all morning! :cry:

Back