Day 2 and wondering and am i failing induction?

Curry rocks for breakfast! x

OOOOH pickled eggs, now I haven't had one of them for years. Yum and yes curry for breakfast is great. :)

I find this WOL really changes your perception on eating and what you can eat when.

Thanks everyone for suggestions and support...i am looking forward to getting into the swing of things with 'outside the box ideas'.

Day 3 and i feel great! So suprised at how quickly my appetite has reduced...this time last week i wanted to chew my own arm off by 10am when i tried slimfast :jelous:.

Thank you!!!!

Hi Charlie.

Hi Charlie - I tend to have a piece of cold meat or a boiled egg if I am feeling 'mouth hungry'.
i love anything meaty for meals, usually I go for plain and simple as this seems to work quickly for me, lots of chicken and beef with salad or broccoli, I love boil in the bag fish in butter sauce ( check some are higher carbs than others) with mashed cauliflower, look very anaemic on the plate (my old home economics teacher would be horrified) but tastes yum!!

LOL - I can still hear her over my shoulder 'D- for lack of imagination Janet, please add carrots!!'
pmsl

I always have a rotiserie chicken in the fridge to pick at, together with cooked meats, philly and boiled eggs.

I also love matessons smoked sausage - zero carbs :D I just dip it in my jar of mayo and eat it as it is. It tastes lush but I do get some funny looks when I do it at my desk at work lol

Lol Jonsgirl, my DH Steve does that!

I haven't had fish in sauce for ages. I've got some in the freezer. Birds Eye. It's 2.5 or 3g I think. Mmmmm:D

Back