Day 2 anybody?

lauryn

Just looking for a weight buddy(ies) to chat to! Share tips and advice, help each other through the hard days.

I was very naughty and weighed myself this morning :p I've lost 3lbs in 1 day which isn't pretty bad, although I know it's all water! Still happy though :D

Yeah - good luck and keep at it, I am almost end of week one and am detrmined not to weigh until the end of week 2.

lauryn said:
Just looking for a weight buddy(ies) to chat to! Share tips and advice, help each other through the hard days.

I was very naughty and weighed myself this morning :p I've lost 3lbs in 1 day which isn't pretty bad, although I know it's all water! Still happy though :D

Hi Lauryn how's day 3 gone for you? I'm on day 5 & so far all is great. Feeling pretty good. I'm determined to succeed this time. We can help encourage each other & stay on track!!

Yeah - good luck and keep at it, I am almost end of week one and am detrmined not to weigh until the end of week 2.

Wow that's some steely determination right there, good on you! I'm hoping I'm not going to become a scale addict :8855: but I know I probably will! It's ok though, as I know by weighing myself each day it has helped me to keep motivated and on track.

How are you feeling? Can you feel any difference in your clothes?

Hi Lauryn how's day 3 gone for you? I'm on day 5 & so far all is great. Feeling pretty good. I'm determined to succeed this time. We can help encourage each other & stay on track!!

Hey TT :wavey: Day 3 has been harder than 1 & 2 so far I think. I've been feeling quite hungry, but that may be because I've been at work all day and haven't been drinking much water (am now trying to catch up :eek: !!).

I did very naughtily weigh myself again today and I am 5.5lbs down :D very pleased!

That would be great for us to encourage one another - I certainly need it at times (as well as a kick up the arse!)

Hi Lauryn, I've just completed day 1. Feeling possitive.

Hi Skupio :wavey: How has Day 1 been for you? Good on you for feeling positive, it's just what you need to succeed!

WE CAN DO THIS!! :p

SO I gave in and weighed myself, I am 6lb down, but will weigh tomorrow and ONLY do it once a week which I didnt really want to do but it does seem a logical thing to do.
It is going super well, and the weekend was fine, better than I imagined.
How is it going for the three of you? Just stay positive and remember one day at a time, I am so happy I can wake up tomorrow and say to myself I did well again .
Julia x

Well I've just cooked a huge sunday roast for my family and it smells so good :cry: but I am feeling strong and positive and will not give in to food! Not that I can anyway - I've already thrown out any leftovers and squirted washing up liquid in pans and on spoons so there's no temptation even there!

6lbs is marvellous Julia, well done :bliss: I bet you feel very proud of yourself, and so you should too!

Well done girls!! We're doing so well! I've just made a lovely dinner for my OH & he's enjoying all its deliciousness in front of me! But I'm fine. He offered to eat in the other room, but I don't even need him to. This is great. I just had my Thai chicken soup & it was glorious!! Yes ok, becoming a bit obsessive about the packs! Lol! Keep strong!

Awww TT we are good wives aren't we!? :D lol! I didn't mind OH eating his in front of me either, feeling really good about myself and really want to succeed.

I'm not too keen on the Thai Chicken soup. Well last time I tried them I wasn't anyway! Or the bars, yuck! I love the BL bars and the GTesco raspberry & yoghurt though, really delicious x

Hi Skupio :wavey: How has Day 1 been for you? Good on you for feeling positive, it's just what you need to succeed!

WE CAN DO THIS!! :p

Hi, Day 1 & 2 completed 2/3 way through day 3. I'm still possitive. I even had to contend with my cousins 18th birthday tea last night where my Grandma was trying to make me eat a very yummy looking chilli and rice but I was very good and stuck to my bar and black coffee. Rock on!
I was struggling with the soups. Tried the chicken and the tomato and thought they were vile. Couldn't quite finish them as thought I might bring them back up. My friend (Twinklecheeks) told me to try making the soup with bouillon which I tried today with the veg soup and it was much better. Will give that a whirl with the mushroom tomorrow.
I also had a sneaky peek at the scales but I daren't share my success until official weigh in on Saturday. Don't want to jinx it.

Keep going, keep posting! x

Hi, Day 1 & 2 completed 2/3 way through day 3. I'm still possitive. I even had to contend with my cousins 18th birthday tea last night where my Grandma was trying to make me eat a very yummy looking chilli and rice but I was very good and stuck to my bar and black coffee. Rock on!
I was struggling with the soups. Tried the chicken and the tomato and thought they were vile. Couldn't quite finish them as thought I might bring them back up. My friend (Twinklecheeks) told me to try making the soup with bouillon which I tried today with the veg soup and it was much better. Will give that a whirl with the mushroom tomorrow.
I also had a sneaky peek at the scales but I daren't share my success until official weigh in on Saturday. Don't want to jinx it.

Keep going, keep posting! x

Wow well done you for resisting! I had heard about bouillon - is it a stock cube type thing? I am ok with the soups, it's just the thai chicken I can't stomach so I got rid of those!

Day 5 for me and still feeling good. Could also to do with the fact I had a sneaky peek at the scales and I'm 7.5lbs down :eek: in just 4 days, amazing! I'm hoping for a stone loss for the entire first week but I'll be happy with anything over 10lbs tbh, so just keeping with it and have plenty of PMA.

I went for a long walk yesterday, hoping that contributes nicely to the weight loss too :D.

Quite a big task ahead of me today - doing the food shop (for the family, not me of course!). My plan is to have a soup before I go and a couple of pints of water, that way I won't be too hungry going round.

Unsure if ketosis has kicked in yet :confused: I haven't had this metallic taste in my mouth that I hear so much about and I'm still getting hunger pangs in the evening.

Bouillion is a powder. It smells and tastes much like knorr veg stock cubes. It's the only way I can eat the soups if I make them with that. Although I am struggling to finish them. I find them really filling and start feeling sickly towards the end. Won't be ordering soups next time.
Had a bit of a rubbish day today. Still been good and stuck to it but had a migraine so generally feel poo. Think it's a combination of TOTM and my body going into shock from no carbs. I was a total carb feind before so I'm actually dreading having to go back to food at some point.

Ahhh I had terrible headaches, they seem to be dying off now though as I've been fine all day. Sat & Sun I had to take ibuprofen they were that bad :(

Back