Day 2 begun

Gillybean

Well morning everyone!!

I had the mose amazing nights sleep and woke up earlier and ready to get on with the day, i don't know if its the diet or because the sun has reared it's head

So i have just had 2 pints of strawberry smoothie, it was very cold and really nice, think i might ged fed up with strawberry though

So off to work in a min armed with my chocolate tetra to see what today brings.

Will chat with you all tonight, have a good day everyone!

Hi there

2pints of strawberry smoothie , what diet are you on ?
Well morning everyone!!

I had the mose amazing nights sleep and woke up earlier and ready to get on with the day, i don't know if its the diet or because the sun has reared it's head

So i have just had 2 pints of strawberry smoothie, it was very cold and really nice, think i might ged fed up with strawberry though

So off to work in a min armed with my chocolate tetra to see what today brings.

Will chat with you all tonight, have a good day everyone!

Hi Gillybean, I'm not on CD anymore but when I was I had Gayle as my CDC too. She is lovely isn't she, and gives very good advice. I did CD last Autumn, finished early December. Then I put a few pounds back on, common story, and am now doing JUDDDD to shift them. Three pounds to go till I am at post CD weight, and another two to reach goal.

Sounds like you have made a great start, I hope the ketosis doesn't make you feel bad as it arrives - it is over in a few hours.

is that another name for a yukky ss strawberry shake lol... x

Yes that's the one lol it did sound so much better than it tasted lol

Claire

Gayle is lovely, she is phoning me on saturday and where i am now working 2 of the other ladies are on it too so we are giving each other support, although one of them said cause i had that tiny piece of cheese last night said yesterday was a complete waste of time, which in my opinion it wasn't, what do you think, did i screw the complete day up

Oo think she was a bit harsh - i dont think it was a complete waste of time but be aware as many people say on here nibbling can lead to a full on eat or even worse make you more hungry!!.
Have a word with your CDC on Saturday when she rings though as she'll be able to tell you best.

It didn't make me want to nibble anything or eat anything apart from that, it did the trick.

I know tonight that i need to drink more water, as i'm slacking on that department a bit today, have only drank a litre so far plus the extra with the smoothie this morning, i just feel really bad that i have to keep nipping to the loo after being here just 1 day lol

Since you won't be in ketosis yet the cheese won't do anything more than maybe make the wait a little longer, and probably not even that since it is not a carb food. Do try not to give in to the nibbles, you do get used to CD pretty quickly and it really helps if you avoid all other food until AAM week. If you really really must have something then a little lean meat is the least harmful.

When is AAM week?

Have to log off now but will be back on when i get home

xx

how was day 2? my tummy is groaning something awful, i cannot wait for dinner...agggghhhh :cry:

it was the 2 pints of straw smoothie that i thought 2 pints ... :)

Day 2 has been okay, have struggled to drink more water i have another litre to drink before bed then i will have had 3, i had delicious choc mint for tea.

Its so nice to have people to share everything with, its fab and thank you so much

Good luck on your day 2 - I am finishing mine off today, just drinking my last soup (spicy tomato not to sure about it wont get it again). Had nearly 4 litres of water, did that yesterday too do pee an awful lot but not up during the night.

Like you I was really clear headed last night and today when getting up, think it must be the diet, I feel very light and empty, also starving, I've noticed 3.00 is when I most want to eat something, it seems to come in waves every few hours.

Can you chew a sugar free chewing gum on this or is that a big NO - I am guessing no as I couldnt see it in the book.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Gill :)

Sounds like you're having a good day so far, im in agony again my stupid ovaries :( but i've had a good day so far drank 3 litres of water and my 2 tetras and just had a piece of pork with lettuce which hasnt touched the sides and i'm still starving. BUT had a good last day at work AND i've got my lease car forms so ive just gotta pick 3 cars i like now hehe

i've not decided whether to try the soup or not, there are mixed reviews on all flavours lol

I think chewing gum is a no no and surely if you did have it the chewing woud make you want food or maybe thats just me lol

My worst time is about 3 too, i just have some more water and it does the trick

Hi Nina

Have some more water than might help!!

What cars can you choose from?

any that are in existance lol but i have to be prepared to pay the charge for em lol. Have drank a litre through my tea :(
not gonna eat anything coz i dont fancy anything im just fed up of my tummy grumbling...its annoying and noisy lol

what do you mean pay the charge, don't they do that for you?

Have you tried the jelly that might help stop the thundering in your belly

u gotta pay so much per month for the car depending on the type of car

Back