Day 2 Blues

_Flower_

I'm positive I didn't feel this rotten last time, I'm soooo hungry and i've already had 2 shakes and 3 lts of water, I'm constantly sipping water so will be well over 4lts by this evening. The kitchen is calling me and I just want to raid the cupboard for something.
I've painted me nails, messed about on the net, attempted to read a book (can't too distracted) might put a film on but i don't no if i can concentrate

hun, its always harder second time round. trust me this is exactly how i felt last week when i restarted... but this week after my 9lb loss i am so glad i stuck to it. well done on your water intake so far! think you are doing really well...

think about it this way in a day or two you are going to be in ketosis and then it will be smooth sailing. you can do this! you know when i have moments like this i just take loads of deep breaths and think of all the reasons why i want to and need to do this diet. dont undo your hardwork so far hun. stay away from the kitchen :) you can do it xxx

you could try going for a walk? or maybe a nice bubble bath? orrrr do i what i do... go shopping online and have a look at all the things you want to buy when you lose weight :) xxxx

im probably going to be online for the rest of the day so i'll be keeping an eye out for you so feel free to message me or write on here or whatever but dont eat xxx mwah

Definitely do something to distract yourself, a lovely bath or as suggested, browse all the trendy clothes you are going to wear when you lose weight xx

jewel77 just saw your first week loss well done!!!!!!!! when i did my first week i lost 5lbs :S but this time round i did better :) well done x

Ooh well done on yours too, its lovely getting big losses like that isnt it! :D This week I refuse to be disheartened (not losing anything so far :confused:). I'm drinking 4 litres of water a day and not cheating at all so maybe a slight loss will appear before weigh in on Sunday! x

MrsFB, I took the looking at clothes I want to wear a bit further, its such a good motivation, I decided to make a mood board style thingy. If I feel down or lacking motivation I just look at it, or add to it!

Whats a mood board? x

well artists use them if they are going to decorate a room or something, things they like and inspire them. Mine has clothes I want to wear, accessories, women with bodies I want! Hair styles I like to complete my eventual make over!

ive got about 50 odd links to items i want to buy.

also another thing you should do is pick yourself a treat that you will get yourself for every stone that you lose! my husband is doing this for me :)

1st stone - hair cut (and a bunch of flowers)
2nd stone - really pretty purple dress
hehe waiting for my 3rd treat now :)

i think you should treat yourself at every mile stone coz you know how hard you have worked to get there xx

Thanks ladies, I ended up watching twilight the book is sooo much better, it killed 2 hours though so not complaining.
I never thought of looking at things I want to buy, mainly because I still don't really believe I'll ever get there. I did a mood board online for my wedding, it was a great site, I'll have to see if I can find the link.
Did you make yours online hun??

Aw hun you know what i feel JUST the same as you. Second time is so much harder. Now are you actually hungry or is it just your head playing games and wanting food? Because i was never actually hungry but because i knew i wasnt allowed food... i wanted food sooooo bad! I would constantly be thinking what was in the fridge and the devil on my shoulder was always trying to convince me to go have a little something. I couldnt get the diet out my head and that lead to never getting food out my head either! So what i did was 1. come on here 2. put my FAT picture all over my house and on my fridge.. if u wanna giggle i will post the ''fat pic'' on this thread its awful but reminds me why i need to lose this weight! I also went on youtube and watched some inspiring weight loss videos and people doing diets and diff diets that keeps my entertain fr hours haha!

watch this and you will get your mojo back hun :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrDpEI9FpZ0

Always makes me think twice before i reach for the fridge, stay strong i know u can do this... we care gonna do this together right ;)

xxxx

Aw hun you know what i feel JUST the same as you. Second time is so much harder. Now are you actually hungry or is it just your head playing games and wanting food? Because i was never actually hungry but because i knew i wasnt allowed food... i wanted food sooooo bad! I would constantly be thinking what was in the fridge and the devil on my shoulder was always trying to convince me to go have a little something. I couldnt get the diet out my head and that lead to never getting food out my head either! So what i did was 1. come on here 2. put my FAT picture all over my house and on my fridge.. if u wanna giggle i will post the ''fat pic'' on this thread its awful but reminds me why i need to lose this weight! I also went on youtube and watched some inspiring weight loss videos and people doing diets and diff diets that keeps my entertain fr hours haha!

watch this and you will get your mojo back hun :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrDpEI9FpZ0

Always makes me think twice before i reach for the fridge, stay strong i know u can do this... we care gonna do this together right ;)

xxxx

I'm pretty sure I actually want food, my tummy was making noises! I'll dig out some pictures to stick on the fridge.
I have been trying to look for clothes but I can't find anything I like, I don't really know where to look as I usually just buy from catalogues.

Good video hun,

I have been looking online at all the shops that don't go over a size 14 - I've not been a size 14 for 12 years! I have already picked out dream dresses from Whistles, All Saints and Kew....now all I need to do is start saving up for them!!!

Great tip to reward yourself on every stone loss MrsFB. I shall reward myself with accessories that I can wear with my killer size 14 dresses!

Back