Day 2 blues

Loser85

Gold Member
Have struggled on and off all day. Had all my packs and at least 3ls water. Going to head to bed i think. Wake up and know i did it.

Hey L85 - sending hugs. You've done great getting to the end of day 2, and once ketosis kicks in you'll feel much better (and slimmer!). Hang in there chick - you can do it!

Cheers doll :)

Managed to get through it last time so will manage today.

The first few days are like childbirth imo, you forget how bad it is once its passed. You know it wasnt nice but exactly how bad is wiped away. Funny innit :D

I have a bit of a headache too on day 2 here... Watching feel good films and sipping on my water xx here's to day three eh!

I have day 2 (for about the tenth time!) blues too. I can't believe I was 100% for two months solid but for the past six weeks I've been on and off the wagon like a yoyo :-( So am on day two of another restart and not only feeling hungry and tired but pretty darn annoyed at myself too! For the love of Pete I AM going to be 100% for the next 8 weeks til I get to goal! I know once I get through just one more hungry day it will all get so much easier :)

I'm on day 4....headache, dog breath, bad stomach, wind....oh, and I'm starving!!!! Lol!! Still determined to get this jelly belly shifted though!! :) x

Hey guys, I'm doing total solution and on day 5 now. The headaches have passed and I've had a 10lbs loss so far. Do any of you know if pins and needles all down your arms and legs are normal. I've come to bed and they won't go away. :confused:

Clarissa, that's quite a strange symptom to be honest?? I'm not sure whether its got anything to do with the diet or not but I'd phone nhs direct/111 to make sure?? I'd be wanting to speak to a doctor if I'd got that xx

Clarissa - i'd get in touch with your GP i think. Doesn't sound very good. Hope its sorted soon.

Day 3 is upon me which means i got through day 2 :D

Back